BillieKimochi

Apr 1, 2023
LP simply don't care about writing skills. The only good thing he got is renders and an advantage to be the first developer to launch a novel of this genre that started as cheating wife/female protagonist/corruption and got popularity.

So he became a trend setter.....Now you will see 80% of novels that has same genre ...going down the same line of slow corruption. They didn't realise that audience got bored with this trend. whatever amount of members he got right now, is 2- 10% of actual fans who started following LP when they talk about millions of fans. Still 2k is good number.

But other developers are not trying to get those 90% who left supporting him...they are setting same trend of slow corruption on their games too of same genre. they get few from those 90% of people, try to convince them to stay and say it will not be like AWAM...but they do same thing what LP did lol. "HOLD SEX" and "KEEP TEASING"..they think this is what people like. And end up with like less than 1k members...I am just looking for some bold developer who has good story and can give sex scenes too along with the story in same genre (female protagonist/corruption/cheating wife). Like take your time to set background story without sex for an year so that it will not become a whore story.....but start delivering sex scenes along side with ongoing story after an year rather milking their own members.

I just hope there will be developers who will break this idiotic trend of snail pace corruption in this genre.
I don't know if it's specifically L&P that started this trend of milking but yeah it's almost every VN with female protag that is full on milking

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
i dont know why are ppl complaing about Sophia changes in worst way. Its 7years behind, she is doesnt get younger xDDDD
Because she doesn't look older, she looks plastic and bad now. Had he aged her, but kept the original model, I doubt anyone would have complained about it. The new model is just ugly though.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
i dont know why are ppl complaing about Sophia changes in worst way. Its 7years behind, she is doesn't get younger xDDDD
It's not seven years. Until end on 2023 there were no complaints about how Sophia looked or the model used. Since early 2024 is when the complaints began. Earlier version of Sophia is the main attraction of the game. You can compare it side by side with the newer version at the link: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-201-lust-passion.5944/post-13882000

BillieKimochi

Apr 1, 2023
It's not seven years. Until end on 2023 there were no complaints about how Sophia looked or the model used. Since early 2024 is when the complaints began. Earlier version of Sophia is the main attraction of the game. You can compare it side by side with the newer version at the link: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-201-lust-passion.5944/post-13882000
Yeah right now she definitely doesn't look like a woman in her late thirties/early forties. More like late twenties with a plastic shine on her like a doll. It's fucked up

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
When Part 2 first came out, thousands of images were updated. But this update, which came out after a similar period of time, added only about 400 images. Oh, he's a great developer in many ways. Do I have to wait 50 years for it to be completed? It's going to be the best game in history. Where's the GOTY polling place??
That is straight up wrong and I've got no clue where you even got this idea from. Part 2's first release v0.160 had 524 renders with ~3.66 renders/day. The first two updates of this new PD14 (v0.200+0.201) combined have 475 renders and average around ~3.3 renders/day. He is constantly getting slower, but what you're saying is just not true.

Jan 17, 2021
So I didn't see anything new with this recent update? Or at least nothing that went into the gallery? Are there no new H scenes with this newest update?

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Well I personally am interested in Vicky+DeShawn as that could have made for some nice 3-way scenes.
At the moment we don't have any confirmation that it will be another lesbian event, we just know that there will be Vicky. (even though it seems very likely)
If we take with the usual grain of salt what he said a while ago

The next meeting with DeShawn will be much more interesting between them. (source) (Sept 2021)
(Q) When is the next Vicky event? And will Deshawn be there with Vicky in the next event? (A)Probably both will be there, but it will take some time till you meet them again. (source). (Feb 2023)

He could be there at the gym too or join after a while.
I don't think it will be the "much more interesting" event yet, though: the second answer **seems** to suggest that it will take a while to get there. But at this point who knows, everything is possible and he could have very well decided to change the plans once again...

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
At the moment we don't have anything saying it will be another lesbian event, we just know that there will be Vicky.
If we take with the usual grain of salt what he said a while ago

The next meeting with DeShawn will be much more interesting between them. (source) (Sept 2021)
(Q) When is the next Vicky event? And will Deshawn be there with Vicky in the next event? (A)Probably both will be there, but it will take some time till you meet them again. (source). (Feb 2023)

He could be there at the gym too or join after a while.
I don't think it will be the "much more interesting" event yet, though: the second answer **seems** to suggest that it will take a while to get there. But at this point who knows, everything is possible and he could have very well decided to change the plans once again...
It's LP. the crown winner of slowest snail race...if he's giving one handjob scene in one update.... supporters should be thankful to him....and if he give even a slight lesbian kiss along with handjob scene...they should praise him like a god and subscribe to him for 65 dollars membership :ROFLMAO: else LP will bring sophia back to her senses saying no no no

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Just out of curiosity, how many paths are there actually in the game?
Infinite because he kept adding new characters even till now after 7 years... lesbian/blackmail/gang/teen/kids/cheat/straight/old men/incest etc....all tags has been added in one single game. Three paths are missing FUTA, Ghost and Gay...I hope he doesnt have FUTA/Gay/Ghosts lobby among his members..else he will add those too.. And this game with the same pace can keep going on for 3 generations without reaching to sex.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes