Boobybooba69

May 31, 2022
Judging by some of the first update's dialogue, next up is an event involving Vicky at the gym unless L&P somehow decides to skip it. I don't have their entire phone-call memorized, but I guess there's also a chance that this event is gonna take place another PD as they didn't specifically agreed to meet later this PD, but rather a casual "wanna go to the Gym again" kind of thing. Then again, PD15 is gonna be the ranch event, so there's hardly any time to squeeze the gym session in either. Well, I guess the gym session could technically come after the sidejobs aswell..not like gym's are closing early.

My guess? Next update is gonna be either another lesbian oriented event with Sophia+Vicky, or a mixed bag involving Vicky's boyfriend DeShawn. Or, worst case scenario, another two-part update with hetero and lesbian routes (tho even the first part of this Sophia/Ellie abomination was more lesbian oriented than anything). I mean, lesbian fans&supporters deserve some content aswell, but with L&P's pace that's gonna take forever so I'd rather have a mixed bag with content for everyone instead of 100 different routes. As always, L&P's pisspoor (and continuously worse) development speed is to blame.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: palmtrees89

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
L&P's story writing skills is degrading day by day. This update is an example of that.
BTW another Sophia..... View attachment 3691050
LP simply don't care about writing skills. The only good thing he got is renders and an advantage to be the first developer to launch a novel of this genre that started as cheating wife/female protagonist/corruption and got popularity.

So he became a trend setter.....Now you will see 80% of novels that has same genre ...going down the same line of slow corruption. They didn't realise that audience got bored with this trend. whatever amount of members he got right now, is 2- 10% of actual fans who started following LP when they talk about millions of fans. Still 2k is good number.

But other developers are not trying to get those 90% who left supporting him...they are setting same trend of slow corruption on their games too of same genre. they get few from those 90% of people, try to convince them to stay and say it will not be like AWAM...but they do same thing what LP did lol. "HOLD SEX" and "KEEP TEASING"..they think this is what people like. And end up with like less than 1k members...I am just looking for some bold developer who has good story and can give sex scenes too along with the story in same genre (female protagonist/corruption/cheating wife). Like take your time to set background story without sex for an year so that it will not become a whore story.....but start delivering sex scenes along side with ongoing story after an year rather milking their own members.

I just hope there will be developers who will break this idiotic trend of snail pace corruption in this genre.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
So 2 handjobs in the next update got it. Old men/tutouring kids...whichever path you choose sophia will give handjob.
View attachment 3690183

I like the confidence on him saying...." Offcourse there won't be sex" :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I think she'll just watch them masturbate, while she's naked (at most) on either side job

Vicky in the gym? Is locker room sex the new LP trope? Guess we'll find out 5 - 6 months from now

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Initially I was interested in this game but realized early on that it was a long con and not really a game development project. I was mostly interested in seeing the mom and son get together and am wondering now has it ever been officially stated that it will happen or not?. Do we know what supposed game day this monumental event will occur ?.

Last edited:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
When Part 2 first came out, thousands of images were updated. But this update, which came out after a similar period of time, added only about 400 images. Oh, he's a great developer in many ways. Do I have to wait 50 years for it to be completed? It's going to be the best game in history. Where's the GOTY polling place??

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
in the changelog it says the v0.201 is not available (N/A) but the updates name is "A Wife and Mother [v0.201] [Lust & Passion]" and there's no new thing added..

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes