Bbkkss11

Oct 14, 2023

Sophia involuntarily gives DeShawn some deep insights.

I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared. Also not as a pixelated version! Thank you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL: Are you ok? you just showed us the teaser titled .
I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared. Also not as a pixelated version! Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
Eyes up!
Sophia involuntarily gives DeShawn some deep insights.

View attachment 3785798
I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared(Old Dog). Also not as a pixelated version! Thank you
Seeing this teaser makes me believe what manysuggest here that there will be 2 options,

Sophia interrupts him (good wife)
Sophia let's it go (filthy)

I think there is a good chance this will happen.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
A and Mother
Look up!
Sophia unwittingly gives Deshone some in-depth advice.
I always find it interesting how LP is able to provide the whole update within one background scene..like with Sophia/dylan..whole render is in bathtub, Sophia/Sam whole update render is in Sam bedroom... yea there were few scenes like 20% of renders related to interaction of sophia here and there with other characters but 70% comes from only one last scene...Dylan update whole render is in one spin bottle room and last scene from downstairs....Sophia/Ellie whole update is about spa room...and now the whole udpate will be in gym room lol.

yes there will be 10/20% of renders from sophia interaction with someone else..but rest of the renders like 70%+ belong to only one scene with camera placed here and there lol. it just feel short like the whole PD is not moving in a single update, only single character interaction is given priority per update rather than covering the whole normal work day for sophia per update .

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes