Edgar_P

Jun 25, 2020
View attachment 3782177
This is the result of several years of polls. (One stick is one update. Excluding version 0.201)
There will be more if you look for more.

Tell me what the trend is and how can use it.
And tell me what people should ignore and why he is still polling.
The trend is very simple. The popularity of the characters are pretty consistent. How he/she can use it? That's all up to L&P, which has been my point all along. Why he/she does the polls and what impact it will have on the future is known only to L&P.
The only thing the polls are to us is that we can see which characters others, i.e. patreons, like and prefer. Seeing the polls as some guide of what is to come is just ridicilous.
Had L&P, for instance, asked his patreons to vote for what character storyline he should focus on next, it would have been something completely different. That would have required some obligation on his/her part.
I've tried to explain that over and over but it seems like talking to a wall. You just dont get it, do you?

fapzoner69018

Jul 1, 2023
Progress Report Ver. 0.205
75% - 70% - 0%
0% - 0% - 0%

View attachment 3785782
I don't know wether we should be relieved or worried tbh. If there are no animations it seems he's at a rate of 5% every 2 days or sometimes even a bit less which means the scenes should finish after July's first week and the rest of the work shouldn't take more than a week, and considering that he might make a postponing schedule to prepare for a release he will probably delay it for 1 more week, thus it should be released around 20th of july

Last edited:
Reactions: Mortem67888

Hlextor

May 6, 2017

Sophia involuntarily gives DeShawn some deep insights.

I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared. Also not as a pixelated version! Thank you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eyes up!

View attachment 3785798
I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared(Old Dog). Also not as a pixelated version! Thank you
Can't you guys read?
:sneaky:

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017

I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared. Also not as a pixelated version! Thank you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What kills me is the word "involuntarily"... imo she should be more active at this point and not just react to external circumstances.

fapzoner69018

Jul 1, 2023
There is no amination in this update as far as I know.
He said that he's still putting up with his mind wether he should add one animation or not. Did he confirm that he won't do any? Also he already mentions that the animation supposedly planned for this update is quite a short one which he can make by himself and it should take him around 3 days so why not just do it and get it over with?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The trend is very simple. The popularity of the characters are pretty consistent. How he/she can use it? That's all up to L&P, which has been my point all along. Why he/she does the polls and what impact it will have on the future is known only to L&P.
The only thing the polls are to us is that we can see which characters others, i.e. patreons, like and prefer. Seeing the polls as some guide of what is to come is just ridicilous.
Had L&P, for instance, asked his patreons to vote for what character storyline he should focus on next, it would have been something completely different. That would have required some obligation on his/her part.
I've tried to explain that over and over but it seems like talking to a wall. You just dont get it, do you?
You are not seeing something very simple.
It is clear that you are as blind as his other followers.

That's why I call them followers or fanatics.
They are so blind to him that they do not see what is right in front of them.

The number of paid members was stagnant starting in 2022.
It only increased once in January 2024.

However, the graph of the poll continues to increase every time.
This is why I said he is not resetting the poll results and is continuing to accumulate them. (except for version 0.201.)

If he just keep adding numbers without resetting each time, it is almost impossible to change the results of the poll.
That's why I say it's not worth it.

There are characters that got less votes than the subway thug.
Marie, Emma, Christine

Marie and Christine nevertheless appeared and are likely to appear again.
Emma was appeared, but she was ultimately scrapped.
(When Emma was scrapped, a separate poll was conducted, not this one.)
But why is Subway Thug, who got more votes than them, still not appearing?

Clark is on the list despite being a one-off character. (if)
So what about Larry?
Clark is on the list because he is not a one-off character. (if)
So what about Bennett?

Deshaun wasn't even on the list.
Despite this, Deshaun was suddenly added to the list and a story related to him was created.

Do you want to discuss the definition of a poll with me now?
Then you chose the wrong partner.

I'm not talking about "the definition of a poll" but rather "L&P's way of using polls is wrong."

I am telling him to control the intensity of the fire, but you are telling me that fire is naturally hot.

You select the Netflix item and the YouTube item, and then you look at the results that do not reflect your opinion at all and say, “As expected, Netflix and YouTube are doing a good job.”

Not me.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He said that he's still putting up with his mind wether he should add one animation or not. Did he confirm that he won't do any? Also he already mentions that the animation supposedly planned for this update is quite a short one which he can make by himself and it should take him around 3 days so why not just do it and get it over with?
I guess we wait and see then

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fapzoner69018

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You are not seeing something very simple.
It is clear that you are as blind as his other followers.

That's why I call them followers or fanatics.
They are so blind to him that they do not see what is right in front of them.

The number of paid members was stagnant starting in 2022.
It only increased once in January 2024.

However, the graph of the poll continues to increase every time.
This is why I said he is not resetting the poll results and is continuing to accumulate them. (except for version 0.201.)

If he just keep adding numbers without resetting each time, it is almost impossible to change the results of the poll.
That's why I say it's not worth it.

There are characters that got less votes than the subway thug.
Marie, Emma, Christine

Marie and Christine nevertheless appeared and are likely to appear again.
Emma was appeared, but she was ultimately scrapped.
(When Emma was scrapped, a separate poll was conducted, not this one.)
But why is Subway Thug, who got more votes than them, still not appearing?

Clark is on the list despite being a one-off character. (if)
So what about Larry?
Clark is on the list because he is not a one-off character. (if)
So what about Bennett?

Deshaun wasn't even on the list.
Despite this, Deshaun was suddenly added to the list and a story related to him was created.

Do you want to discuss the definition of a poll with me now?
Then you chose the wrong partner.

I'm not talking about "the definition of a poll" but rather "L&P's way of using polls is wrong."

I am telling him to control the intensity of the fire, but you are telling me that fire is naturally hot.

You select the Netflix item and the YouTube item, and then you look at the results that do not reflect your opinion at all and say, “As expected, Netflix and YouTube are doing a good job.”

Not me.
The next meeting with Bennett will be his last which is probably why he is not in the poll but I did wonder why Tyler was not in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: tofhdns

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The next meeting with Bennett will be his last is probably why he os not on the poll but I did wonder why Tyler was not on it.
That's one of the many reasons why I think this poll is worthless.

There is no consistency.

Did he include all the characters? no
Has he included all the characters planned to reappear? no
Is this a poll just for the characters? No (changed from Vicky to Vicky/Deshaun)
Is the number of votes proportional to the amount of appearances? no

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That's one of the many reasons why I think this poll is worthless.

There is no consistency.

Did he include all the characters? no
Has he included all the characters planned to reappear? no
Is this a poll just for the characters? No (changed from Vicky to Vicky/Deshaun)
Is the number of votes proportional to the amount of appearances? no
I totally agree with you.

Reactions: tofhdns
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes