Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Why are AVN devs so obsessed with handjobs? They're boring to see.
Because they think it excite the audience...he's 4 years late to realise it's boring now.
Who will be in the next update?
2 side jobs of sophia whatever path you choose nursing or tutoring...both end with Handjobs...and small vicky update...where he mentioned there will be not much of a lesbian content like Ellie/sophia but more of a story update.

Reactions: Volontieur

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
THIS GAME WAS DESTROYED BY LESBIAN LOBBY
Nope...I hate lesbian but it's not the lesbian lobby that destroyed this game...think about it..play only straight path and see if it satisfied you. I think it's more of an incest/teen lobby that destroyed the game...Focus of this game is completely shifted more towards incest/teen path rather then normal sophia storyline...now he is developing dylan/ellie/dylan with his gf/ellie with her bf /dylan sophia/ellie sophia this is last 2 years of development...and yes 1 sam update....so dedicated 3 character storylines given full focus on whole update individually in the last 2 years and still none of these storyline reached to sex :ROFLMAO:

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Nope...I hate lesbian but it's not the lesbian lobby that destroyed this game...think about it..play only straight path and see if it satisfied you. I think it's more of an incest/teen lobby that destroyed the game...Focus of this game is completely shifted more towards incest/teen path rather then normal sophia storyline...now he is developing dylan/ellie/dylan with his gf/ellie with her bf /dylan sophia/ellie sophia this is last 2 years of development...and yes 1 sam update....so dedicated 3 character storylines given full focus on whole update individually in the last 2 years and still none of these storyline reached to sex :ROFLMAO:
I WANT STRAIGHT PATH :mad:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Pointless update. No pointiless path but how he has focused the update is absurd.

First of all no need to make an extra update intead of including it in the last update. Secondly, makes no sense to keep adding more NPCs. Spend time progressing in Sophie and Ellie's relationship but not throug adding two random girls who nobody cares about.

Finally, it's time (it was time ago but never is late) to erase the paths and characters less loved. I don't like Sam, but I know his path is really liked. But there are many (many, when I say many, is many) in the game that are not really really liked for the majority. So... to make the game progress quicker, with the most interesting characters and paths, he should erase some paths and characters under my opinion.
All this and other ideas have been stated about how he could correct for all the "feature creep" he has been and continues to add. He's doing it for the purpose of prolonging the the development time so he can milk more and more money out of the fools on patreon. It is what it is, by the time this guy gets the game even half way done, most people in this thread will likely be in their 50s or 60s. That's about 10-20 years give or take for some people. The only way he'd stop is if he lost the majority of his support on patreon. All that would do is make him abandon the game more than likely.

I hate to be "that guy" but I really do not see the point of this game and it's popularity. I followed this for quite awhile, but after seeing virtually no game progression stopped downloading and have actually been enjoying the fan made extensions more than the actual game they were based on. After all these years, there is no real progression with the relationships in the base game and - wow! it has been 7 years and this is all we've gotten? My god - there should be three or more games completed in this amount of time. Really don't get the popularity of this. That's my rant - will leave for other threads and I don't think I'll be back here...
You-must-be-new-here2.jpg

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Because they think it excite the audience...he's 4 years late to realise it's boring now.

2 side jobs of sophia whatever path you choose nursing or tutoring...both end with Handjobs...and small vicky update...where he mentioned there will be not much of a lesbian content like Ellie/sophia but more of a story update.
How do you know both will end with handjobs? Did I miss a post about it from L&P? Are you just making this up!!

megaloser

May 29, 2018
Are you seriously telling me that, after all this time, we still can't see a mom fuck her son? How the fuck does this game still get money?

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
i hope this is the last lesbian part for this year. Most people care about Sophia and no one else. Hope now are the side jobs. The Old people need their Sophia Nurse Outfit which was teased like 3 years ago? And the guys need some proper sex education.....

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes