ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Wasn't this update supposed to be just Sophia and Ellie?

Why add two new characters and at the same time hinting at continuation of the plot with them (Ellie exchanged phone numbers with them) while supposedly we don’t have enough time and LP is removing old unnecessary characters!
Complete nonsense!!!

Instead of these two student girls, it would be better for LP to let Ellie play longer with Sophia, finger her pussy, etc. and then they were disturbed, but there is NO - half update, no one needs a lesbo scene with strangers!
LP you are a complete fool!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
OMG! I played the update. I did know what to expect. This game sucks for years. But enjoy the shit the dev is throwing. He makes 7k a month for producing trash. He wrecked the game and we are all shouting. Be glad he did something.

To the lesbian haters I want to say. Go search another game. I see 9k messages about this but please STFU! and find hetero game you like. And stop whining here. Love it or hate it! But when hating lesbian, please fuck off and leave the thread!
He probably is making around 20K a month.

Reactions: Jafo

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
What! you expect L&P to skip the morning event with Vicky for your SHOTA FETISH :LOL:. Did L&P inform you in private? I don't want anymore lesbian updates either or side jobs but would settle for side jobs.

I used to like lesbian stuff and after playing last two updates i don't want to play that route anymore. L&P ruined it.

I wonder if those who like lesbian stuff liked the update. Alley_Cat did you like the recent update. Long time ago I read you were waiting for a lesbian update.
1% chance
99% faith in God

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
New scenes or just bug fixes? To be honest, I don't expect much from an update 0.200 to 0.201, at least from this developer.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes