Boobybooba69

May 31, 2022
Ellie broke up with Logan in my game & for me this update wasn't too bad but Ellie & Sophia were too comfortable with strangers who's a lesbian couple and was doing kinky stuff on top of that, that felt a bit illogical to me. They're mom & daughter.
Now I want something more spicy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think for a change of scene Deshawn, her boyfriend or any other male from gym will be there if not then man, L&P needs to organize his/her events better

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Ellie broke up with Logan in my game & for me this update wasn't too bad but Ellie & Sophia were too comfortable with strangers who's a lesbian couple and was doing kinky stuff on top of that, that felt a bit illogical to me. They're mom & daughter.
Now I want something more spicy
So 2 handjobs in the next update got it. Old men/tutouring kids...whichever path you choose sophia will give handjob.
Screenshot 2024-05-31 213246.png

I like the confidence on him saying...." Offcourse there won't be sex" :LOL::ROFLMAO:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Just asking ... it is possible that someone knows how to rewrite the code for the game in such a way that you have access to all the scenes. Thank you :D
P.S. and add or integrate the rest of the fanmade scenes

I have a copy of the game that I'm modifying in the way you say, but by doing so you have to change all the variables, there is no longer a sense of time, and some dialogues are contradictory.

practically nothing has changed
:ROFLMAO:

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
I wonder if Vicky's event will be something like Sam's in this update (i.e. something relatively short) or will it be a regular event:unsure:. If it has already been said, I apologize, I must have missed it

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I wonder if Vicky's event will be something like Sam's in this update (i.e. something relatively short) or will it be a regular event:unsure:. If it has already been said, I apologize, I must have missed it
It'll be a full event. But wait for the confirmation since there is a little chance that side job events will come out first

Reactions: Ru67i

Pomerigio2020

May 26, 2023
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-31
Release Date: 2024-05-31
Developer: Lust & Passion -
Censored: No
Version: 0.201
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

All Off topic discussions should be held at the AWAM Offtopic Thread.
Thank you.

DOWNLOAD
Part 2
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.200): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Part 1

Extras: - Walkthrough - Character Guide - CGs - Save - Cheat Mod* - Ellie/Patricia Walkthrough & Save - Combined Edition - * -
Save Transfer S1 and S2* - No Hard Pause*

Tsutomu 101 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050
Eres el mejor
Gracias

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes