Bruhgget

Jun 2, 2018
I straight up stopped supporting this game a year ago and am better for it. I came back seeing how it was in the latest updates page only to see the dev is still drip feeding content with asinine updates that do little in the way of actually progressing much of the routes already set. Seeing that people have woken up is heartening and I agree 100% that this shit is a scam, full stop. Even Waifu Academy has better, more well developed updates than this "game" ever had and actually goes leaps and bounds further with the by yearly update cycle. Enjoy everyone.

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
Did you know the dev L&P is one of the mods on this pirate site and he spends quite sometime here.
Actually I am a little surprised. I get why you would want separate Mod, Dev, and user accounts when interacting with people but I would think the entire point of the user account would be blown if you let other people know you were a dev or mod. But ultimately it doesn't matter. I wasn't complaining.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
1717168717564.png

over 2000 who like the milky way :unsure: :rolleyes:

One of the most overrated games from an overpaid Milky-Master. But i have to admit, he's clever -> pressing money out of dudes by delivering 1 boring scene every few months. I just wonder who are these people throwing their money away like that.

Did you know the dev L&P is one of the mods on this pirate site and he spends quite sometime here.
No - i did not - and that would explain a lot

Nobre

Mar 12, 2022
Every update there are people who certainly haven't contributed a penny to the developer, thinking that the world revolves around them. Get it through your heads, there's a taste for all kinds of content, just as many didn't like the new content, many liked it a lot, so stop crying.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
I recently requested Dan5k74 to ask L&P few questions regarding the game and here are L&P answers

Thank you Dan5k74 for sharing the answers.

Questions:

1. Will Liam find out about Sophia and Dylan?
2. If Yes, will Liam encourage it so he can get with Ellie?
3. Will there be family sharing, group sex, family orgy? (Liam-Ellie, Dylan-Sophia, Dylan-Ellie, Liam-Sophia)
4. Since there is a Cuck Liam Path will Dylan play a role here?

L&P

first two would be too big spoilers of things which might happen in a far away future.
3. I mean what do you think these storyline are there for?
4. Liam and Dylan have different "cuck" storylines

xxxorro tagging you so they can be part of Q&A

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Ellie broke up with Logan in my game & for me this update wasn't too bad but Ellie & Sophia were too comfortable with strangers who's a lesbian couple and was doing kinky stuff on top of that, that felt a bit illogical to me. They're mom & daughter.
Now I want something more spicy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think I kinda like this update more than the last one. Tweedledee and Tweetledum really killed the vibe in the spa in what should have been a really hot scene with the most sexual progress so far in the glacial pace of this fucking game. These random lesbians were kind of out of left field but a really welcome change. More than worth running a lesbian playthrough for the scene although my good wife playthrough remains a real yawn fest.

Boobybooba69

May 31, 2022
Ellie broke up with Logan in my game & for me this update wasn't too bad but Ellie & Sophia were too comfortable with strangers who's a lesbian couple and was doing kinky stuff on top of that, that felt a bit illogical to me. They're mom & daughter.
I think for a change of scene Deshawn, her boyfriend or any other male from gym will be there if not then man, L&P needs to organize his/her events better

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
So 2 handjobs in the next update got it. Old men/tutouring kids...whichever path you choose sophia will give handjob.
Screenshot 2024-05-31 213246.png

I like the confidence on him saying...." Offcourse there won't be sex" :LOL::ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes