DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
Was this game still coming out? It's amazing. It's been around since before COVID-19 and it's still in development.
I forgot the title of this game and thought it was a new game.

Didn't this game show a lot more fan games?
It would not surprise me if the awam developers create a game show before finishing their game ^^

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
some lesbian breastkissing in sauna, that's all.
...Really? I... I thought all the milking comments were being sarcastic... well, no, not really. This has been going on for a WHILE. Seriously. Just sad how they are dragging this out. Does anyone know if Lust and Passion is a team or an individual? If so, is he getting enough money to make this a full-time job? If not, I could almost understand, but if he is...

Pau945825

Mar 18, 2024
A good idea would be to give us her previous stories with an alternate scenario of hot,... I think it's quicker and easier than a new story.

G@br13l

Feb 22, 2024
Just asking ... it is possible that someone knows how to rewrite the code for the game in such a way that you have access to all the scenes. Thank you :D
P.S. and add or integrate the rest of the fanmade scenes

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Well, I played a total of 10 minutes to see 1 scene of 23,6 renders and that was it! Awesome! And was thinking to myself which person is willing to get the highest Patreon level of 60 dollars every month and is rewarded by this kind of update??? You must be insane to even think about it.

Not me!
Not me either but there are a few and cos of that L&P keeps milking.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes