M0narh

May 20, 2024
Wait, an update? So soon? When was the previous update? I thought there were usually 3-4 months between updates.

a5dbLoN_700b.jpg

Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
I hate to be "that guy" but I really do not see the point of this game and it's popularity. I followed this for quite awhile, but after seeing virtually no game progression stopped downloading and have actually been enjoying the fan made extensions more than the actual game they were based on. After all these years, there is no real progression with the relationships in the base game and - wow! it has been 7 years and this is all we've gotten? My god - there should be three or more games completed in this amount of time. Really don't get the popularity of this. That's my rant - will leave for other threads and I don't think I'll be back here...
You'll find a huge chunk of us are "that guy" as well, bro.

Reactions: korkmaz1

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
And L&P should fix her face up.
L&P fucked her face right up. She looks so weird now and it's not necessarily the new hair. When I looked at the last update I got the impression that L&P didn't even write it or make the renders.

If they did they've fucked up the look of it, the only thing it had going for it IMO.

Reactions: lOrD gHoSt

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
hey coud somebody please share a file with me of the party but when ellie masturbates while watching Dylan? i would really appreciate it

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Was this game still coming out? It's amazing. It's been around since before COVID-19 and it's still in development.
I forgot the title of this game and thought it was a new game.

Didn't this game show a lot more fan games?

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
L&P fucked her face right up. She looks so weird now and it's not necessarily the new hair. When I looked at the last update I got the impression that L&P didn't even write it or make the renders.

If they did they've fucked up the look of it, the only thing it had going for it IMO.
New Sophia is the ugliest looking MC compared to the earlier version
1717143585439.png

Earlier Version of Sophia was the main attraction of the game

Day18_12_21_Sophia_reacts_on_cocktails.jpg

Day19_5_8_Sophia_thinks_about_surprising_Liam_in_a_special_way.jpg

Day19_15_5_Sophia_offers_to_go_for_a_run-lines-scale-1_00x.jpg

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes