Animesh00

Dec 29, 2023
Tell the dev to start working on the next update as soon as he can and not go on a one month vacation again as he used to do

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
The first version was hotter (my opinion)! Next is Vicky event at the gym, and after that the first side job (I hope so).
So far I'm in naughty Sophia route with old gents, Aiden tasks, Bennet, Sam, Dylan cuck, lesbian and Ellie forgive to Logan.

• Sad
Reactions: onefingersalute

Boobybooba69

May 31, 2022
Hey does anyone know how to get that secret ending for Christine's party where Ellie masturbates seeing Dylan and Christine?

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018
Pointless update. No pointiless path but how he has focused the update is absurd.

First of all no need to make an extra update intead of including it in the last update. Secondly, makes no sense to keep adding more NPCs. Spend time progressing in Sophie and Ellie's relationship but not throug adding two random girls who nobody cares about.

Finally, it's time (it was time ago but never is late) to erase the paths and characters less loved. I don't like Sam, but I know his path is really liked. But there are many (many, when I say many, is many) in the game that are not really really liked for the majority. So... to make the game progress quicker, with the most interesting characters and paths, he should erase some paths and characters under my opinion.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

Is this so common that when a mother and her young daughter smile happily together, people suspect her of being a "sugar mommy"?
(Sugar daddy knew, but...)

I don't understand why Sofia visited the museum and the mall but didn't see the square, but I'm trying to understand.

But there is something I don't understand.

Do people in that country operate saunas on a reservation system?
Sophia trespassed into a sauna that was operated on a reservation basis?
So I was wondering, “Isn’t there a staff there?”, but there is a staff member.
And did the guests who came after that make a reservation or not?
And why didn't the staff send Sophia and Ellie out or apologize to them?

Another thing is, did Nora/Thea escape from a mental institution or have an intellectual problem?
Sophia said twice that she was going to leave the sauna, but they caught her and they started making out among themselves.
They did this knowing that Sophia and Ellie were mother and daughter, and at the same time repeatedly said they were sorry.

why?

They could have just left it alone, when Sofia and Ellie tried to leave.
(Or maybe they would have gotten what they wanted more easily if they had gone to the beach instead of Sauna.)

And one more thing, how does this lead to a threesome between Sophia/Dylan/Ellie?
I couldn't even find his name (in fact, I didn't read the latter part of the line).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I hate to be "that guy" but I really do not see the point of this game and it's popularity. I followed this for quite awhile, but after seeing virtually no game progression stopped downloading and have actually been enjoying the fan made extensions more than the actual game they were based on. After all these years, there is no real progression with the relationships in the base game and - wow! it has been 7 years and this is all we've gotten? My god - there should be three or more games completed in this amount of time. Really don't get the popularity of this. That's my rant - will leave for other threads and I don't think I'll be back here...

Jun 9, 2022
I hate to be "that guy" but I really do not see the point of this game and it's popularity. I followed this for quite awhile, but after seeing virtually no game progression stopped downloading and have actually been enjoying the fan made extensions more than the actual game they were based on. After all these years, there is no real progression with the relationships in the base game and - wow! it has been 7 years and this is all we've gotten? My god - there should be three or more games completed in this amount of time. Really don't get the popularity of this. That's my rant - will leave for other threads and I don't think I'll be back here...
Goodbye

Batmandick1437

Mar 16, 2024
Just think what L&P could do he could spent the update's on Sophie and Dylan and Ellie and Sam i guess complete those storyline's

then have a part 2 ,3,4,5,6 of Sophie reaching out to more men or women even have it she left Liam to be single took Dylan and Ellie and say joined a swingers club bring people home and Dylan and Ellie see and watch

But L&P spends time on useless people we probably wont see for a long time again it just gets in the way of the main storyline

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes