RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Great animation of the pussy licking but the kiss just before is horrible. The one in the shower in part 1 was so much hotter. And no renders with Ellie who suck mom's titties seriously ?

Last edited:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well, I played a total of 10 minutes to see 1 scene of 23,6 renders and that was it! Awesome! And was thinking to myself which person is willing to get the highest Patreon level of 60 dollars every month and is rewarded by this kind of update??? You must be insane to even think about it.

Not me!

Icy

Dec 31, 2016
kids born after this game first release are in school now, and this shit game still going with almost non existent good content?
2300 combined monthly patreon/subscribestar members? WTF.

• Angry
Reactions: korkmaz1

M0narh

May 20, 2024
Wait, an update? So soon? When was the previous update? I thought there were usually 3-4 months between updates.

a5dbLoN_700b.jpg

Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
I hate to be "that guy" but I really do not see the point of this game and it's popularity. I followed this for quite awhile, but after seeing virtually no game progression stopped downloading and have actually been enjoying the fan made extensions more than the actual game they were based on. After all these years, there is no real progression with the relationships in the base game and - wow! it has been 7 years and this is all we've gotten? My god - there should be three or more games completed in this amount of time. Really don't get the popularity of this. That's my rant - will leave for other threads and I don't think I'll be back here...
You'll find a huge chunk of us are "that guy" as well, bro.

Reactions: korkmaz1

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
And L&P should fix her face up.
L&P fucked her face right up. She looks so weird now and it's not necessarily the new hair. When I looked at the last update I got the impression that L&P didn't even write it or make the renders.

If they did they've fucked up the look of it, the only thing it had going for it IMO.

Reactions: lOrD gHoSt

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
hey coud somebody please share a file with me of the party but when ellie masturbates while watching Dylan? i would really appreciate it

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes