Nov 25, 2021
So I guess they added another path to the Sophia/Ellie scene for those who had Ellie reject Logan. I guess that's a good thing. I would have preferred to find out that they had expanded the original sauna scene. The devs should start doing alternative, non-canon scenes, and start with that one.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Nothing? This thread has almost 150k comments! ;)
No sex other than the husband yet. And for some reason it's against the rules to give this game a bad review. The fans of it seem to be in a cult that anything the dev does is absolutely wonderful, yet he HATES F95 as pirates, even though half (at least) of his patrons wouldn't know of the game without it.

varak

Jul 4, 2017
0.201 version? In about 6.5 years? Ir the final version means version 1.000, means we Will BE here for another plus 30 years to reach the ending. Nice, AWAM and pension checks, what more could you ask?
Ha. I like how some people really think this ever gets finished.

It will absolutely get abandoned the moment when the dev finally gets bored or decides they now need to make another game, because this one stops getting funded.

Reactions: Anteron and tmxhfl

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
lol scam is real in this "game"
Now Im confused. Were you not aware there are different routes you can take in this VN? the Lesbian routes been there since the 1.x version. If you have other complaints about the pace of updates I’d take them up with the dev but since this is a pirate site Id say your opinion as much as a Brazilian Citizens opinion on the next US president to an American compared to any backer on patreon, subscribestar adult, etc.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes