onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Just 1 more question....Does the core of this story changed to Incest only??? I know it was one of the tag but now other paths are not important at all?? Just asking this because everyone nowadays are mostly talking about Dylan and his relationship, Ellie and her relationship, Liam and Sophia relation within the family and LP answered mostly on that thing...But very few asked about original Sophia story is contained within the family itself nowadays.
because that is were the hot shit is at now and it is heavily based on incest and is based on it although it is not entirely based on that but it is a huge factor in that and everyone outside of family the sister/aunt .mom .son and sister but the others are just side LI if that at best i would say SAM is considered a Main LI depending on how you look at it but the name itself is called a wife and a mother so yeh the name speaks for itself though

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Didn't you know. L&P conducted a survey of most liked characters 2 years ago and top of the list was Dylan, next was Sam. Sam is the cheating route. Also L&P long time ago mentioned Dylan as the second most important character after Sophia. From the beginning the game is focused towards incest and cheating but majority are into incest and some of them into both.
Yea I mean while showing only lesbian path with Ellie where she didn't forgive Logan...He could have shown more Sam/Sophia content in the morning..just saying. Obviously Dylan and Ellie have got higher votes...I was there too while voting was taking place...but other part of the story are simply rejected nowadays if Ellie/Dylan is there in any update. I just think it is bending more towards incest..I don't mind incest but I feel the core focus of the story has changed from Sophia's life storyline to Family incest theme.

• Angry
Reactions: onefingersalute

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So 2 handjobs in the next update got it. Old men/tutouring kids...whichever path you choose sophia will give handjob.
View attachment 3690183

I like the confidence on him saying...." Offcourse there won't be sex" :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Funny enough,this is the same thing for so many games.
At least in other games there is sex with secondary characters much earlier.
They usually keep for longer the most wanted character.
But there is no other game that come even close to AWAM and complete lack of sex for so many years.
And back in the day we were thinking that DMD and SU are the worst for waiting for the first sex scene..
AWAM menage to surpass both.By a lot.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Funny enough,this is the same thing for so many games.
At least in other games there is sex with secondary characters much earlier.
They usually keep for longer the most wanted character.
But there is no other game that come even close to AWAM and complete lack of sex for so many years.
And back in the day we were thinking that DMD and SU are the worst for waiting for the first sex scene..
AWAM menage to surpass both.By a lot.
I meant during earlier development of any VN....Where all fans are looking forward for sex..The developer has to give excuses that Sophia is still shy, she has not that much corruption, it's just 1 week since she arrived in the new city as per play day, she is still married, smart and sophisticated etc. but there will be hot sexual content towards corruption.

After 7/8 years...when all fans got bored and only those stayed who already know sex will not be there...Nowadays he reply very confidently saying offcourse no sex at all. Don't worry on that...take a handjob scene be happy :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Whats the criteria for lesbian only playthrough? i played after so long (last time i played was maid lesbian update)and lost save so i just answer question and put girls only at start of game.Next thing i know sauna scene has boys?? Is there any choice to get lesbian only route. or should i just start from scratch and replay whole? lockerxx Alley_Cat
the problem for a pure lesbian playthrough you need to be in many man paths like Aiden.and part 2 you can start a new game with the options you like ellie/Patricia/Natalie/Alyssa or saw the scenes in the gallery.the first lesbian scene in part 2 was this one with ellie.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
New Sophia is the ugliest looking MC compared to the earlier version
View attachment 3689521

Earlier Version of Sophia was the main attraction of the game

View attachment 3689529

View attachment 3689533

View attachment 3689543
Totally agree. I've shit on the dev and game a lot but never had anything but positive words for the visuals. I think the sweet spot was the first change/update from the very first version of her (basically those you shared). Sophia looks weird af now. Not quite uncanny valley but facially very inhuman even for a Daz3d character model.

My take was it's all a big, bad joke except for the female models being hot. Now that's not even true, lol.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Wasn't this update supposed to be just Sophia and Ellie?

Why add two new characters and at the same time hinting at continuation of the plot with them (Ellie exchanged phone numbers with them) while supposedly we don’t have enough time and LP is removing old unnecessary characters!
Complete nonsense!!!

Instead of these two student girls, it would be better for LP to let Ellie play longer with Sophia, finger her pussy, etc. and then they were disturbed, but there is NO - half update, no one needs a lesbo scene with strangers!
LP you are a complete fool!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
OMG! I played the update. I did know what to expect. This game sucks for years. But enjoy the shit the dev is throwing. He makes 7k a month for producing trash. He wrecked the game and we are all shouting. Be glad he did something.

To the lesbian haters I want to say. Go search another game. I see 9k messages about this but please STFU! and find hetero game you like. And stop whining here. Love it or hate it! But when hating lesbian, please fuck off and leave the thread!
He probably is making around 20K a month.

Reactions: Jafo

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
What! you expect L&P to skip the morning event with Vicky for your SHOTA FETISH :LOL:. Did L&P inform you in private? I don't want anymore lesbian updates either or side jobs but would settle for side jobs.

I used to like lesbian stuff and after playing last two updates i don't want to play that route anymore. L&P ruined it.

I wonder if those who like lesbian stuff liked the update. Alley_Cat did you like the recent update. Long time ago I read you were waiting for a lesbian update.
1% chance
99% faith in God

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes