DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
When you click on Start button in Part 2, you should see that:
View attachment 3696836

If not:
- You play on which OS?
- Where did you download the game?
- Did you install any mod, or maybe translation pack?
:unsure:
1717345984204.png
I play on imacdroid OS. When I click on start of part 2 of this game , it shows me:

1. Take my dick out and put it in my own ass.
2. It gives me warning "why did I downloaded this game?".
3. I am looking forward for a missing Patch that has not been provided on this website and want to install a sex patch for this game....Any artist/programmer who can develop a sex patch for this game will be appreciated....many times the scene has stopped only to a dik touch.. Is it possible for someone who can make a patch to move the scene to sex?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Whats the criteria for lesbian only playthrough? i played after so long (last time i played was maid lesbian update)and lost save so i just answer question and put girls only at start of game.Next thing i know sauna scene has boys?? Is there any choice to get lesbian only route. or should i just start from scratch and replay whole? lockerxx Alley_Cat
Like people have been saying throughout the idiocy of day 20, it's easier just to play from the gallery. I'm working on a save to be able to play it, it'll just take a little time.
What! you expect L&P to skip the morning event with Vicky for your SHOTA FETISH :LOL:. Did L&P inform you in private? I don't want anymore lesbian updates either or side jobs but would settle for side jobs.

I used to like lesbian stuff and after playing last two updates i don't want to play that route anymore. L&P ruined it.

I wonder if those who like lesbian stuff liked the update. Alley_Cat did you like the recent update. Long time ago I read you were waiting for a lesbian update.
Actually, I did. I played from the gallery, and L&P laid it on a bit thick in terms of Ellie not being able to trust anyone anymore, but it got back on track by the end.
Didn't you know. L&P conducted a survey of most liked characters 2 years ago and top of the list was Dylan, next was Sam. Sam is the cheating route. Also L&P long time ago mentioned Dylan as the second most important character after Sophia. From the beginning the game is focused towards incest and cheating but majority are into incest and some of them into both.
No, Sam has been at best 3rd. Ellie is 2nd.
Hey people, how do you get lesbian path Ellie event? As in without Logan or the other guys?
Been replaying first part few times and i cant get it.
You have to play via the gallery. I'm trying to create a save to be able to play it, but it turns out L&P added save protection, so I'll need to find a way to break that first

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
View attachment 3697843
I play on imacdroid OS. When I click on start of part 2 of this game , it shows me:

1. Take my dick out and put it in my own ass.
2. It gives me warning "why did I downloaded this game?".
3. I am looking forward for a missing Patch that has not been provided on this website and want to install a sex patch for this game....Any artist/programmer who can develop a sex patch for this game will be appreciated....many times the scene has stopped only to a dik touch.. Is it possible for someone who can make a patch to move the scene to sex?

SpanishOxid

May 19, 2017
Emm... esteemed experts, please tell me, how much time has passed inside the game? I'm just curious, how long, in the opinion of the author, who demonstrated a certain "seriousness" of the plot, did it take for a woman who was embarrassed to undress in front of her own husband to start licking her daughter's pussy and jerking off her son?
I played the game at the very beginning, when it was just being transferred to RenPy, I was surprised to find that 7 years had passed and the project is still not completed. And surprisingly there is not much of a content, about a year of normal work.
As far as I can see, any variant of a different plot development has been canceled, there is no longer any point in sticking to the "good" side and it looks as if the author is tired of his own project and is forced to return to it only in order to "warm up" his subscribers so they will continue to sponsor him.
It's a pity, there was potential...

P.S.: as for me, Sophia has never been notable for any impressive appearance, an ordinary, slightly redesigned character model, but now she has been turned into a botoxed transvestite :confused: which does not demonstrate either the taste of the author or the increased "skill".

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: vlaso60 and Couto25

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Emm... esteemed experts, please tell me, how much time has passed inside the game? I'm just curious, how long, in the opinion of the author, who demonstrated a certain "seriousness" of the plot, did it take for a woman who was embarrassed to undress in front of her own husband to start licking her daughter's pussy and jerking off her son?
I played the game at the very beginning, when it was just being transferred to RenPy, I was surprised to find that 7 years had passed and the project is still not completed. And surprisingly there is not much of a content, about a year of normal work.
As far as I can see, any variant of a different plot development has been canceled, there is no longer any point in sticking to the "good" side and it looks as if the author is tired of his own project and is forced to return to it only in order to "warm up" his subscribers so they will continue to sponsor him.
It's a pity, there was potential...
~ 13 day

Reactions: SpanishOxid

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
saveditor dont work
I'm not used to use save editor :unsure:

I highly doubt L&P did anything to prevent the use of a save editor. He included a cheat editor (for counters), authorized people to unlock easily scenes in the gallery... to finally lock saves? I am beyond perplexed :unsure:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

I highly doubt L&P did anything to prevent the use of a save editor. He included a cheat editor (for counters), authorized people to unlock easily scenes in the gallery... to finally lock saves? I am beyond perplexed :unsure:
I myself tried to modify a save with saveditor to modify a variable, in order to avoid having to replay everything. well it doesn't work returns a message that says: did you think I was so easy? or something similar

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

I think it was something the makers of RenPy did, not L&P

Reactions: xxxorro

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I just want Sophia the way she was in the jacuzzi with Sam. She was perfect there.

It’s not a matter of being “afraid of changes” (such a passive aggressive and childish way to put it), it’s liking the way that Sophia looked then, that look likely being what initially attracted us to this VN to start with, and finding this new look jarring and unnecessary. As it stands, the current Sophia looks like she jumped into the damn Lazarus Pit between updates or something.

If liking a bit of consistency and continuity makes me afraid of change, then screw it, I’ll wear it like a badge of honor. It’s not our fault that L&P is taking so long to get this thing out, and might be getting bored of looking at the same character all the time.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I myself tried to modify a save with saveditor to modify a variable, in order to avoid having to replay everything. well it doesn't work returns a message that says: did you think I was so easy? or something similar
When do you get this message? When you try to modify the save( I don't thnik so), or when you try to load the modified save in AWAM?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley_Cat PietruccioTheHilander
If your problem occurs when you try to load a modified save, you can disable the save key check by using the attached file.

I must say I find those external save editors not totally reliable. It would be better to use the ingame console. But I guess it's less friendly to use.
I had completely forgotten about the console!! But then, I haven't played since v.150. Just changed the "Ellie doesn't forgive Logan" to True, then created a new save, then everything seemed to work perfectly.

It might just be me, but I get the feeling the main hetero version would make far more sense if you didn't play the Ellie/Julia event on PD11. I mean, why is the lesbian version of the event even locked behind the bonus storyline? Makes absolutely no sense for Ellie to be betrayed by Logan, realise it's only the women in her life she can trust, only to end up with Dylan. Also intrigued that there was no mention of any of the other lesbian shenanigans she got up to at the party.

Meanwhile, here's my save on the Lesbian route in order to play the event: View attachment 1-2-LT1.save

Jun 6, 2022
I had completely forgotten about the console!! But then, I haven't played since v.150. Just changed the "Ellie doesn't forgive Logan" to True, then created a new save, then everything seemed to work perfectly.

It might just be me, but I get the feeling the main hetero version would make far more sense if you didn't play the Ellie/Julia event on PD11. I mean, why is the lesbian version of the event even locked behind the bonus storyline? Makes absolutely no sense for Ellie to be betrayed by Logan, realise it's only the women in her life she can trust, only to end up with Dylan. Also intrigued that there was no mention of any of the other lesbian shenanigans she got up to at the party.

Meanwhile, here's my save on the Lesbian route in order to play the event: View attachment 3698297
x2 as there has been no lesbian content in more than 1 year I had not downloaded the game in a long time, and when I come back the scene I get is with the morons, what a stupid way to block the lesbian scene.

It doesn't make sense, if I remember correctly in the lesbian route Ellie even said she was planning to break up with Logan to be with Julia.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes