Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
x2 as there has been no lesbian content in more than 1 year I had not downloaded the game in a long time, and when I come back the scene I get is with the morons, what a stupid way to block the lesbian scene.

It doesn't make sense, if I remember correctly in the lesbian route Ellie even said she was planning to break up with Logan to be with Julia.
You do remember correctly. It's the same issue I have with the bonus storyline. Makes no sense to play both the bonus storyline and the Ellie route, considering that the Ellie route is leading towards her hooking up with Jules. That said, I haven't played the event with the boys, so I don't know how much setup there is for the Logan branch.

It's getting hilarious though how much L&P is trying to drive the point in that Ellie isn't a lesbian. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Another thing I noticed, is that it appears that regardless of whether or not you play the bonus storyline, Ellie goes out, only coming back in the morning. My headcanon at the moment is that Christine has the party anyway, just without Dylan.

teresina

Mar 6, 2018
Infinite because he kept adding new characters even till now after 7 years... lesbian/blackmail/gang/teen/kids/cheat/straight/old men/incest etc....all tags has been added in one single game. Three paths are missing FUTA, Ghost and Gay...I hope he doesnt have FUTA/Gay/Ghosts lobby among his members..else he will add those too.. And this game with the same pace can keep going on for 3 generations without reaching to sex.
Wouldn't flashbacks and dreams fall into the Ghost category?
I'm afraid when the furry category will be strong. The Parker family doesn't have a dog yet.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I've now played the Sauna event with Logan and Tyler. Seems Sophia needed to go all the way with Tyler at the club on day 16 in order to progress with the Ellie route, which personally I think is a rather dumb. At least if this event is required for the Ellie route to continue. Only makes sense for the Logan branch, since that's the one for players that want Ellie and Sophia to be complete sluts.

For those like me on the Jules branch, the lesbian version makes far more sense, just without being locked behind the bonus storyline.

I'm a little curious that there wasn't anything setting up the Sam branch. Sophia was pushing for it at the start, but seems to have lost interest. Either that, or Sam fans aren't interested, so L&P has let it quietly fall by the wayside
Wouldn't flashbacks and dreams fall into the Ghost category?
I'm afraid when the furry category will be strong. The Parker family doesn't have a dog yet.
I believe Sophia prefers cats, but can't get one because Dylan is allergic.

Jun 9, 2022
As promised, my lesbian route walkthrough, updated for v.150

View attachment 1517784
View attachment 1509634
Save for v.201: View attachment 3698458

Now that there's a lesbian event in Part 2, I'll hopefully be able to update this a little more regularly. However the event is locked behind the bonus storyline, so you'll need to load the save in order to play it if you've only been following the Ellie and Patricia routes.

EDIT (current as of v.180):
Final save for the Lesbian Route for Part 2: View attachment 1755185 . Not that it's worth playing, the only content for the lesbian route is with Claire, and from what I hear, makes her rather unlikeable.

EDIT2:
Now that Part 1 is separate, I might start working on my own version/patch to take out the hetero parts of the Ellie and Patricia routes, for example, the requirement to flirt with the movers in order to have enough Filthy points for Patricia's shower scene, the need to flirt with Larry Morello at the prison and to look at the dicks of Logan and co at the sauna.

If anyone is interested, please PM me, that way I can gauge the interest and if it's worth the effort.

EDIT3:
Was asked for saves, so I made a whole bunch which should be just before the interesting events on this route. If anyone has any they'd like me to add, let me know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or if you'd like them as a zip: View attachment 2523255
How do you know about v.180

Boobybooba69

May 31, 2022
yea.. but unfortunately Sophia is banned from a proper straight scene for the next 6-14 years.. but there is still "hope" for nice 3some here or voyeur scene - watching how both of them fucking in the gym shower - if she has enough "slut" points she can join if not - only watch and masturbate.. But dev's creativity is =0 so again we probably get a total crap
Well atleast we'll get some hetero content

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I double-checked, and it appears that you must play the lesbian events on PD11 and 12 of the Ellie route in order to play the straight event with Logan and Tyler.

Whatever happened to choosing the Ellie event only taking out one of the three Ellie paths? I would have thought the event with Alyssa and Antonio on PD11 would have progressed more naturally into Sophia being interested in Tyler.

Not that I actually mind, since I'm not on the Logan path, it just occurred to me as another example of why the requirements for events have been screwed up.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Funky_A

Jan 25, 2024
Emm... esteemed experts, please tell me, how much time has passed inside the game? I'm just curious, how long, in the opinion of the author, who demonstrated a certain "seriousness" of the plot, did it take for a woman who was embarrassed to undress in front of her own husband to start licking her daughter's pussy and jerking off her son?
I played the game at the very beginning, when it was just being transferred to RenPy, I was surprised to find that 7 years had passed and the project is still not completed. And surprisingly there is not much of a content, about a year of normal work.
As far as I can see, any variant of a different plot development has been canceled, there is no longer any point in sticking to the "good" side and it looks as if the author is tired of his own project and is forced to return to it only in order to "warm up" his subscribers so they will continue to sponsor him.
It's a pity, there was potential...

P.S.: as for me, Sophia has never been notable for any impressive appearance, an ordinary, slightly redesigned character model, but now she has been turned into a botoxed transvestite :confused: which does not demonstrate either the taste of the author or the increased "skill".
26-27 hours is the duration of this game with my reading speed.

That's more than 3 years of game of thrones... and you know what happened in 3 years in game of thrones?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes