Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Hey people, anyone knows how to trigger this scene, in part 1?
1717403770597.png

From what i heard it's needed to get lesbian only scene with Ellie in part 2, but can't seem to trigger it.

Reactions: Akashdeep Deb

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey people, anyone knows how to trigger this scene, in part 1?
View attachment 3699904

From what i heard it's needed to get lesbian only scene with Ellie in part 2, but can't seem to trigger it.
It's part of the bonus storyline, so it's probably better not to bother.

I just opened the console (Shift+O), typed in "day20_Ellie_doesnt_forgive_Logan = True", and was good to go. If you've been following the Ellie and Patricia routes, you should have all the other requirements.

Feel free to PM me if you have further trouble, and I can see what I can do.

Jun 9, 2022
yea.. but unfortunately Sophia is banned from a proper straight scene for the next 6-14 years.. but there is still "hope" for nice 3some here or voyeur scene - watching how both of them fucking in the gym shower - if she has enough "slut" points she can join if not - only watch and masturbate.. But dev's creativity is =0 so again we probably get a total crap
Who is 3

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
why the new update has no new scenes?
It does have new scenes. Every update does. Whether or not you get the scenes in your playthrough is the more relevant question.

Many scenes, especially in Part 2, have requirements that aren't entirely obvious. That this update was a different version of the last update for those where Ellie doesn't forgive Logan, if you don't play the bonus storyline, this update would pass as if there are no new scenes.

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
Remember, when a doctor doesn't put the update note for the current version, it means that there is nothing of what you expect... you like being cows

• Haha
Reactions: RUSSIAN MAFIA

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Funny thing, even with Universal Renpy Mod, I still can't unlock every scene in my main game at Christine Party. Ellie will always take the drink instead of showing her tits to Dylan. :D

If you can't even unlock all scenes with a mod specifically designed to help you access scenes, then that is a clear sign, that the choices have got out of control. I understand wanting consequences for choices and for them to matter but jeez o, it's insane.

At Lunch with Ellie and Christine, Dylan pretends to be Ellie's boyfriend in front of the guys. There are literally 3 times you can choose to make a joke, 3 times, it only needs to be 1.

If you have Dylan OK with Sophia with other people and you have accessed each previous scene with Ellie and she is semi-nice to Dylan, then got scenes with Christine, filthy is high enough, that is all that should matter to unlock all scenes at the party.

I know, I know, there are certain things I should choose and can do, have unlocked the full party scene before but I can't remember everything, at this point, remembering what choices you need is becoming something you need to study for. That is not what I want from a visual novel and its not what anyone wants.

starting to lose hope that AWAM will turn out as good as I thought it would.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Hopefully next update isn't going to be
De stupid.

"I'm not a rocket scientist but if I was my name would be: De Smart"
Dude, the question is not whether the update will be stupid or not, but that the progress of the plot has stopped for months, some would even say for years! Moreover, in the next update we may see sex between Vicky and DeShawn, but not with the main character of this game, Sophia!!! Do you know what I mean?

In seven years, it was possible to finish the main plot of the game and only then add side events to the game in the form of DLC! But no...

The only good news is that the old version of Sophia can return to us!

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Dude, the question is not whether the update will be stupid or not, but that the progress of the plot has stopped for months, some would even say for years! Moreover, in the next update we may see sex between Vicky and DeShawn, but not with the main character of this game, Sophia!!! Do you know what I mean?

In seven years, it was possible to finish the main plot of the game and only then add side events to the game in the form of DLC! But no...

The only good news is that the old version of Sophia can return to us!
For sure, it's not us, it's him. He needs to step it up. There's games out there that hit on every kink point and just bring the full scenes, that's the point to have those scenes.

For example: Office wife and Anna exciting affection (I came more times than the post man). Now.. those are hot... AWAM , can be but that mf be slow burning more than weed in the hands of the late great Bob Marley.

Catch my drift? Dig it?
It's not us... it's him!

Last edited:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
It's good to see we no longer have the fambois who think this is the best game ever made attacking anyone who says anything negative about it anymore. Probably because about the only good thing was the renders, and L&P managed to even fuck that up.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes