onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
Progress Report Ver. 0.205
0% - 0% - 0%
0% - 0% - 0%

View attachment 3699578
remind me again who the fuck is Dewshawn and why in the fuck is he going to be in this shit ? let me guess he is either the fucking damn personal trainer or the damn Janitor in school im assuming its the SOB personal trainer Since this shit is going to be in a gym but i thought it was going to a be a side job as well in this update as a minor update

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
remind me again who the fuck is Dewshawn and why in the fuck is he going to be in this shit ? let me guess he is either the fucking damn personal trainer or the damn Janitor in school im assuming its the SOB personal trainer Since this shit is going to be in a gym but i thought it was going to a be a side job as well in this update as a minor update
He’s Vicky’s bbc boyfriend who saw Sophia’s tits already in the sauna and she was checking out his junk

aiden1213

Jan 2, 2022
artistic downgrade?!!
art is subjective , art is supposed to convey emotions
if we look at "Starry Night Over the Rhône by Vincent van Gogh" it's stylized depiction of a town at night its not the most realistic representation of the town but it make you feel like you are there in the scene, something that even the most realistic photos fail to do.
stylized and realistic art both can be beautiful but the problem is the way someone use them , if you want to remake an old game character you have to know what make them who they are and what make the fans love them , with this mindset you can create a character that both the fans like and technically better. look at the example: leon from re4 and re4 remake
43qv08tug2pb1.jpg

Reactions: Mars88

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
He’s Vicky’s bbc boyfriend who saw Sophia’s tits already in the sauna and she was checking out his junk
yeh well on my play through she did not check out his dick and everyone kept it pg13 and all that but now that you mentioned that i remember now it totally slipped my mind as i skipped all that shit before and was not interesting at all and this will be another stupid ass update but will have some hetro action in it just not the kind we all want and not with any of the main LI just more side people (non main LIs)

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Funny thing, even with Universal Renpy Mod, I still can't unlock every scene in my main game at Christine Party. Ellie will always take the drink instead of showing her tits to Dylan. :D

If you can't even unlock all scenes with a mod specifically designed to help you access scenes, then that is a clear sign, that the choices have got out of control. I understand wanting consequences for choices and for them to matter but jeez o, it's insane.

At Lunch with Ellie and Christine, Dylan pretends to be Ellie's boyfriend in front of the guys. There are literally 3 times you can choose to make a joke, 3 times, it only needs to be 1.

If you have Dylan OK with Sophia with other people and you have accessed each previous scene with Ellie and she is semi-nice to Dylan, then got scenes with Christine, filthy is high enough, that is all that should matter to unlock all scenes at the party.

I know, I know, there are certain things I should choose and can do, have unlocked the full party scene before but I can't remember everything, at this point, remembering what choices you need is becoming something you need to study for. That is not what I want from a visual novel and its not what anyone wants.

starting to lose hope that AWAM will turn out as good as I thought it would.
Why don't you tell me what you get in the sauna scene? (If you see the scene).

In any case, post a save and you'll get a quick explanation.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
another stupid ass update but will have some hetro action in it just not the kind we all want and not with any of the main LI just more side people (non main LIs)
this is another scene with great potential, 3some - that's what i would like to see there, even if Sophia is limited to things like BJ/HJ

• Sad
Reactions: onefingersalute

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Oh I was so happy to hear that Sophia was going to get her back to normal, I just wish her face was back to normal because her breasts are perfect now.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BillieKimochi

Apr 1, 2023
Well with everything planned so far i guess i'm done for the year with this entertaining trainwreck, thanks for the ride. Hope to see the "Hero ? Link ?" train for the next updates i'm counting on y'all because that's the only thing that will interest me.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Just replay the game. Only takes an hour.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Just replay the game. Only takes an hour.
clearly you didnt read what i said i said i remember and ill be damn if im replaying for some NON LI characters even if they fuck i dont give a damn they are in no way in my fucking play through PERIOD no one is fucking Sophia outside of Family except SAM in my play through so glad to clear that up for you
Sophia gonna get blacked!
speak for yourself in my play through that shit is not happening maybe for you it is but for me is isnt

• Red Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: Rythan25 and MixQQ

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
clearly you didnt read what i said i said i remember and ill be damn if im replaying for some NON LI characters even if they fuck i dont give a damn they are in no way in my fucking play through PERIOD no one is fucking Sophia outside of Family except SAM in my play through so glad to clear that up for you

speak for yourself in my play through that shit is not happening maybe for you it is but for me is isnt
Relax mate

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes