ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
No, I am interested in procedure. You used a stock photos, put the Sophia's photo on those stock photo with PS, printed it and later you used a real mags, the printed page and a real woman.?
The procedure was very simple, I uploaded Sophia's renders to an online app which icorporates the pictures to those stock photos by default, that's all.
View attachment 690824 View attachment 690825

Here are the originals. Thanks to the google image search :)))
There are no originals, that picture was made by an app too, a filter.

Reactions: wynlard and gnole13

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The procedure was very simple, I uploaded Sophia's renders to an online app which icorporates the pictures to those stock photos by default, that's all.
Ok. I thought that with PS could do such things. Take a photo(2D) and separate the objects using 3D and perspective.
But what is the name of this App?

This App must use some layers preset, and when you upload a photo they put it in one of the layers. Then, they save the new image.

Last edited:

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Indeed. Check the Royal families of Europa. Nearly every single one of them is other relatives.
Yes but they were not first degree relative, they were none educated and didn’t know about consanguinity problems, and they were doing that to preserve their blood line. We are talking about people who lived in their own world. Again nothing comparable to how incest is seen in a modern society where the game is supposed to take place. As for the first one who will fuck Sophia, if it’s supposed to be « surprising », I’d say Dylan too . I would say the most logical would be Tyler . But maybe it will come out of nowhere like the janitor or Zac

Reactions: Plnjr987

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Ok. I thought that with PS could do such things. Take a photo(2D) and separate the objects using 3D and perspective.
But what is the name of this App?

This App must use some layers preset, and when you upload a photo they put it in one of the layers. Then, they save the new image.
It's called photofunia. It's about silly filters. Although I must confess that I used one of those filters to elaborate an art project, you should never underestimate those apps, sometimes you could find something worth it.

Reactions: nexer

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
Man I was super torn between sticking with Dylan or going with Emma, but lesbian edges it out 51/49 split. Frustrating. I'll have to replay as soon as It's finished!

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
A small bet between us for fun? :giggle:
Who will fuck Sophia first (male, no lesbian) :unsure:
How about Northtown High's principal?
1. He has arousing desire for Sophia from the beginning, even probed her acceptance.
2. He is complete dark horse.
3. As Sophia's behavior will become more and more provocative and daring (due to Aiden's tasks), she will need some authority who will cover her up in both senses.

Last edited:

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
How about Northtown High's principal?
1. He has arousing desire for Sophia from the beginning, even probed her acceptance.
2. He is complete dark horse.
3. As Sophia's behavior will become more and more provocative and daring (due to Aiden's tasks), she will need some authority who will cover her up in both senses.
Would be dope if Aiden recorded it and had MORE blackmail to reaaaaalllllyyyy get things going :-]

I'm imagining Aiden and his team doing an Angela White blowbang ^^

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think it's obvious! After all, the developer himself gave us a hint... And we already know what his name is...
We can only assume that that is Morello, yes we have had some hints directing us towards him but we will have to wait fort he next to be sure

Last edited:
Reactions: ibizadalton

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think it's obvious! After all, the developer himself gave us a hint... And we already know what his name is...
With that guy ( ? Morello ) could say that Sophia'll have an affair.
Do you think, a woman who has an affair like this, could, next day, fuck with Sam, for ex.? or Dylan? To keep this story close to reality.
This kind of sex is full of feelings, like a new love. The only one who can touch her during this time is Liam. That's why we need an "outsider" for this job, without feelings involved.
? Morello can come later ;). And all this could be better for Sofia, once she gets rid of so much tension, she could play her cards better with Morello.

Reactions: Xydal

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
what statement was that by L&P
That first sex scene will be with someone, who is completely unexpected. It also might be brand new character, after all that's favorite L&P's strategy: constantly introduce new characters to allow teasing go on and forget/hang near red line old ones.

@ssasin

Oct 13, 2019
That first sex scene will be with someone, who is completely unexpected. It also might be brand new character, after all that's favorite L&P's strategy: constantly introduce new characters to allow teasing go on and forget/hang near red line old ones.
So they can even be the three apostles

Reactions: mexican22
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes