fapzoner69018

Jul 1, 2023
Really? Have seen animations in Eternum?
Yes i did. it sure has smooth movements but the graphics quality is not that impressive compared to AWAM

looks like you don't played a lot of avns here if you consider these animations as "one of the best"
First of all i said one of the best you're assuming that I'm implying that it's the best somehow I can't compare each one per say and conclude which one is on top cuz the style of animation is a main factor which differs through people's taste and preferences but don't deny that the animations in this game aren't top like the christine bj or dylan scene in bathtub with sophia even the last one with ellie it's very high quality and I can't spot one shady or unusual texture or graphic error, not to mention the fact that the way in which it's made is actually quite erotic unlike some other games which despite having fabulous animations the characters seem quite blend and artificial for anyone's taste. And I played a lot of visual novels btw and awam is for me one of the best so far in terms of visual entertainment and I think a lot are just unsatisfied with the time dilation between each update and the lack of consistency from the L£P and they're just trying to put on their anger and frustration by claiming that the quality is getting worse which is not the case and you know it as well. Nothing comes perfect i guess it's impossible to find such a nice quality with consistent alignment.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
First of all i said one of the best you're assuming that I'm implying that it's the best somehow I can't compare each one per say and conclude which one is on top cuz the style of animation is a main factor which differs through people's taste and preferences but don't deny that the animations in this game aren't top like the christine bj or dylan scene in bathtub with sophia even the last one with ellie it's very high quality and I can't spot one shady or unusual texture or graphic error, not to mention the fact that the way in which it's made is actually quite erotic unlike some other games which despite having fabulous animations the characters seem quite blend and artificial for anyone's taste. And I played a lot of visual novels btw and awam is for me one of the best so far in terms of visual entertainment and I think a lot are just unsatisfied with the time dilation between each update and the lack of consistency from the L£P and they're just trying to put on their anger and frustration by claiming that the quality is getting worse which is not the case and you know it as well. Nothing comes perfect i guess it's impossible to find such a nice quality with consistent alignment.

so are you the animator of L&P?

Jan 16, 2024
who cares about this stupid ass update other than those that like lame ass non linear stories that involved interracial/BBC shit everyone else would like to continue the story MAIN FUCKING STORY at that and no dick (outside of hubby for now) is going anywhere near Sophia and the dike/lesbo stuff well that is optional (for me i hate it DESPISE/loathe it) as it is not a dick of any kind going into her and for her being corrupt enough to get donged by anyone outside of hubby that is MAIN LIs well she is an has been for awhile now especially after the dike/lesbo stuff from last update . and this update seems to be playing out to fool everyone into thinking something is going to happen when in fact it will most likely be GW Points and stuff or for GW route i would bank on it as i love being a spoilsport but NOBODY NOBODY will know for 100% certainty one way or the other until the update drops in most likely mid to late July and i would bank on that too but no one will know for certainty until it actually does. but then again that is MY OPINION!

Boobybooba69

May 31, 2022
who cares about this stupid ass update other than those that like lame ass non linear stories that involved interracial/BBC shit everyone else would like to continue the story MAIN FUCKING STORY at that and no dick (outside of hubby for now) is going anywhere near Sophia and the dike/lesbo stuff well that is optional (for me i hate it DESPISE/loathe it) as it is not a dick of any kind going into her and for her being corrupt enough to get donged by anyone outside of hubby that is MAIN LIs well she is an has been for awhile now especially after the dike/lesbo stuff from last update . and this update seems to be playing out to fool everyone into thinking something is going to happen when in fact it will most likely be GW Points and stuff or for GW route i would bank on it as i love being a spoilsport but NOBODY NOBODY will know for 100% certainty one way or the other until the update drops in most likely mid to late July and i would bank on that too but no one will know for certainty until it actually does. but then again that is MY OPINION!
Man your ball has become blue for only 5 months

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Yes i did. it sure has smooth movements but the graphics quality is not that impressive compared to AWAM

115023.png
225248.png

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020

Try amnesia ,being a dik ,photohunt , babysitters their are lot of vn with good animations and with fast development.

Edgar_P

Jun 25, 2020
So what do you want to say?

He can ignore it.?
He shouldn't ignore it.?

Yes. I ignored the difference between "voting" and "polls".
Even if I use just one word, the translation tool often translates it into two or three different words. (I am not an English speaker.)

*Even if I say mobile phone or cell, you know it is a cell phone.*

What I am arguing is not the difference between voting and polls, but the issue of reliability of the poll method.

Several people say the poll has no effect on the game and is just entertainment for L&P.
I also said that this poll has no effect on the game and is only used as a way for L&P to justify itself.

But some of his followers say the game follows polls.

Well then I say :

“What you said is wrong. This is the proof. If L&P wants to reflect the results of polls in its games, it must change the way it polls.”

Regardless of whether it's a vote or a poll, if he cares about the opinions of his paying members, he should follow the poll results.
In order for him to follow the poll results, he must change the way he polls.

Did I say something wrong?

If it is a poll rather than a vote, can the opinions of paid members be ignored?
So why does he do polls?
A poll or survey is to see what's most liked, tendencies and can be used as a guide. Not to be strictly determining what will happen.
Ignored? Probably not, but it most likely won't affect very much storywise. Probably whether to "lean a bit to this or that" but nothing more. Especially if you consider that the PD planning is done for at least a few PDs.
So perhaps you didn't say something wrong, but you do seem to put far too much importance to the poll.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Just purely curious, cause we're discussing the 3k/animation aspect.

Does anyone know how much would Drills3D or HydraFXX take for an animation?
Considering they do like 1 min long animations and L&P's are 3k... Do they go for like... 50k per animation?!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RCC14

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
A poll or survey is to see what's most liked, tendencies and can be used as a guide. Not to be strictly determining what will happen.
Ignored? Probably not, but it most likely won't affect very much storywise. Probably whether to "lean a bit to this or that" but nothing more. Especially if you consider that the PD planning is done for at least a few PDs.
So perhaps you didn't say something wrong, but you do seem to put far too much importance to the poll.
004927.png
This is the result of several years of polls. (One stick is one update. Excluding version 0.201)
There will be more if you look for more.

Tell me what the trend is and how can use it.
And tell me what people should ignore and why he is still polling.

Last edited:

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Are we having an argument about polls and elections now? Polls can have multiple choices and this is perfectly normal. Elections can also be setup to have multiple choices. You vote for your 1st, 2nd and sometimes 3rd candidate. Also perfectly normal. London mayoral elections used to be like that for example.
You suit the system to what it needs to achieve. In this case L&P giving multiple choices is understandable as most people have more than 1 storyline they like. The whole discussion is a bit redundant tbh

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
what about bennett ? its more logique that bennett will be the first who fucks her because she must do that for her son

after will be sam bacause fucking her neighbor son is easier than fucking her son

so

1 bennett
2 sam
3 dylan

but LP already sold his soul to lesbians lobby

• Angry
Reactions: Captain Bipto

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
what about bennett ? its more logique that bennett will be the first who fucks her because she must do that for her son

after will be sam bacause fucking her neighbor son is easier than fucking her son

so

1 bennett
2 sam
3 dylan

but LP already sold his soul to lesbians lobby
________________________________________++++++++++++++_________________________________________

Ask that question next year around this same time... we might actually have an answer.

I honestly have no clue what events are coming up. If anything, else without all these other distractions going from the very start of the game Patrica/Sophia ought to have had the date with the two college boys at the museum

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes