Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dropped once and coming back as the main attraction, both points are valid.

Trans women are not women, and let's not talk fantasy here.
Uterine transplant on a male (jeesh...) still doesnt render him capable of bearing children.

yeah, pretty much wanted straight action too, but I actually really loved the locker room lesbian scene. More than I thought I would. I rarely say this, but kudos to L&P.

1. I have no idea how disagreeing to disagree works. You disagree that I disagree? ok... i will just laugh this one out

2. I never said required... I said it's the main attraction.
Like a super cool side character that steals the show from some of the main characters. (which is kinda proven by the polls L&P made, they take 4th place I believe out of 30 or something main and secondary routes)
Pretty sure you asserted the 2nd side job was main storyline, which I refute, but whatever.

Maybe we're confusing "main storyline" with "main attraction". Wouldn't be the first time, since I consider Aiden to be a secondary character on the Dylan route, not a major character himself.

As much as I like Jules, though, I still accept she's a minor character on Ellie's route.

And I think that's my main issue with the 2nd side job - they're not even minor characters on a route,

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Although it is not directly related to the above, I bring it up because of what you said.

Until now, I had not raised much of an issue with the discrepancy between the total number of votes and the total number of members. (Patreon)
This is because I believe that the previous vote was the total number of cumulative votes over several years. (Even now.)

But this time the process is different from before. (At least, how to make it public.)

So I want to ask.

View attachment 3770538
This is a screenshot from the 22nd.
The number of active members on this day was 2,005. (I checked now and the final number is 2008.)
However, the total number of votes revealed on this day was 2513.
Why did this difference occur?

another one.

I once said that a strange phenomenon occurred where Carl's vote count was -1.
During this voting process, a phenomenon occurred where Mr. Murray's vote count was -1. (20 days compared to 17 days)
How is this possible?

(I'm not trying to raise a conspiracy theory, I'm just saying that the issue of credibility needs to be addressed.)
One day you will come of age and you will have the right to vote for your leaders. I bet that that day he will not do such an exhaustive study on what is the least bad option for governing. I guess that makes you an irresponsible but very horny citizen.
There is still hope-

Yeet214

Sep 1, 2020
As I said before, quit spending the money on this guy. It’s not worth it.
He’s trying to put together these updates quick bc he’s been getting shit

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
One day you will come of age and you will have the right to vote for your leaders. I bet that that day he will not do such an exhaustive study on what is the least bad option for governing. I guess that makes you an irresponsible but very horny citizen.
There is still hope-
I am already voting and get information before voting.

Aside from this, If I conduct a voting event, I would accept the results even if I didn't like them.
No one should ignore the voices of 2,000 people.

If I conduct a voting event, I will never allow each person to cast three votes, even if I limit the level of voting participants.
If someone casts 3 votes and someone else casts 1 vote, the accuracy of the voting results will be very low. (Someone should try to find out the opinions of non-voters, especially if they are "paid members".)

This voting (L&P) is known as one person, three votes.
- Actually, I already knew about this because it was mentioned a long time ago. (I just wanted additional information.)

This vote clearly shows which characters are popular and which are unpopular. (It has been like that for a very long time.)

However, with the exception of Dylan and Ellie, the popularity of the characters and the proportion of their appearances are not proportional.
- So far, L&P has not been able to convince people why he is holding a voting event.

Patricia, a popular character, has been forgotten for a very long time.
On the other hand, several characters less popular than subway thugs are still guaranteed appearances.

Seeing that you don't understand that I'm raising questions about the reliability of voting, you seem to have no hope.

"I guess that makes you an irresponsible but very horny citizen."

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cerebotio2

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Provide proof that the 2nd side job (and specifically the sex ed path) is required for any of the GW, Dylan, Ellie, Sam or Patricia routes.
There is no proof because its BS and if Yamakasi20 thinks there is then he is living in cloud cuckoo land.
L&P said that side jobs is 100% DLC. They are no need for both paths

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
"Reading the room" does raise an interesting point, in that, as someone that enjoys the Lesbian route, in a forum of peeps that largely is those that enjoy straight content, I, and a lot of others, have been largely quiet.

The only reason I speak up when I do is when someone asserts that there are no lesbian fans (which is blatantly false if Ellie's popularity is anything to go by), or when someone tries to assert their particular kink onto the game, particularly when it endangers my favourite storyline, like the 2nd side job. And I'm trying hard not to kink-shame, but I honestly believe the 2nd side job is a risk to the entire game. It risks everyone, and those that are pushing for it are a danger to the game itself. Only reason I haven't reported L&P is I want to see PD16.
Your last statement seemed kind of harsh and your overall comment brought a question up in my mind. I know that you don't care for shota but here's my question. If the scene involved loli, would you be as tempted to report L&P?

• Haha
Reactions: fapzoner69018
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes