Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Cool, we can agree to disagree.
I stand my ground.

v.201 (which is NOT v.200) was a filler that almost none wanted.

2nd side job became the main event.
A storyline that has already been dropped once is the hill you wanna die on?
Well I will agree to disagree harder! Hahaha, let's not do this...

Cool, outside the search of self-respect in a ntr/incest centered game, all cool!

v0.200 had a set of renders and writing made for it, v0.201 had different set and writing made for it. Not the same.

L&P's words you quoted, "separated" and "alternative", also suggests that v0.201 and v0.200 are... separate and alternative.

Separate/alternative =/= the same

Trans women are not women. Men can't get pregnant. Etc...
Actually with a uterine transplant they can.
The cat must have eaten some pieces...
View attachment 3777594
It seems like the 3 are exercising together with DeShawn on the floor and Sophia on top of him

PS
Thanks Old Dog , also on behalf of my psychoanalyst. if I had to go with the rest of the puzzle... ;)
I did a what now? Might wanna check my furballs.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
_______________________________________+++++++++++++++++++____________________________________

Ellie and Sophia meeting Logan and Tyler in the sauna = that is v .200

I wanted nothing to do with Ellie forgiving Logan the douche for cheating on her. The only reason there is an Ellie Logan story is to introduce Tyler and Sophia route. If you think about it, what happened between Ellie and Logan was pretty mild and just needed to be there so to have some plausibility between Tyler and Sophia.

She should have more self-respect than that (and in my playthrough of Ellie - she does) Some of the back story hints at Ellie's past says she wasn't that smart in the picking boys... usually popular boys with nothing else to speak of.

I wanted what we got with v 0.201 - no Logan.

I think the ending where Sophia gives Ellie oral in a women's locker room was the wrong place for this to happen but - no Logan so I am good. That whole thing was only a little good. It really doesn't advance Sophia's character. That whole event needed to have both engaged with each other

It is called path choice - and I respect the options even when some of them are not paths I would ever pursue (like the upcoming BBC content with De whatever his name is... :p). Serious... I thought the next event was with the hairdresser or something

Your path choice is no more filler than mine; both are perfectly valid depending on how each of us chooses to play this AVN. Getting Sophia involved in other mischief and leaving other open paths just hanging there isn't really advancing the game. It's like walking, talking and chewing gum-- it's possible to do all three. Regardless of what Sophia has going on with Sam, Dylan or whoever, you still can have side events with Ellie and other characters while having Sophia starting new adventures with new characters.
In my playthrough:

Ellie has the self-respect to drop Logan for the cheating, narcissistic prick that he is.

There is no Sophia/Tyler anything.

Now, there Is path choice, and you chose something different than I did - that is part of the way AWAM was created.

Sophia needs to get involved 'in other mischief' -

Sophia already has plenty of 'dick' to pursue with people who are already as/more involved in the story: Sam, Dylan, Zac, Aiden/his gang, the Janitor, the old guys, the young guys, the museum guys, the mover guys, the thug guys...

How many open 'guys' paths does Sophia need so that Sophia can get involved 'in other mischief?'

As for: you still can have side events with Ellie and other characters while having Sophia starting new adventures with new characters ... Read the room!

L&P can't manage the cast of characters he added to AWAM - and he has been dropping story lines, like Mr. Bennett, Emma as a LB interest for Sophia & Dylan gf/the first side job old guys (if they are truly gone).

He can't manage the current branching in this AVN let alone that caused by adding in new characters (and I won't Even talk about the so called 'coach Sophia' DLC...).

AWAM now takes 2+ years RL/PD = reaching PD 30 in some year > 2055 ...

You may be fine with extending the dev time for AWAM into the 2060s and beyond - but if you are, how much $ are you willing to pay L&P to do this.

How many $ supporters are going to pay him to continue with an ever-ballooning story - because why not add a new character or two every PD, right? ;)

If you are just looking for different ways for Sophia to get the dick, I recommend going to check out the different fan made revs of AWAM.

You will at least get penetration this decade.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
In my playthrough:

Ellie has the self-respect to drop Logan for the cheating, narcissistic prick that he is.

There is no Sophia/Tyler anything.

Now, there Is path choice, and you chose something different than I did - that is part of the way AWAM was created.

Sophia needs to get involved 'in other mischief' -

Sophia already has plenty of 'dick' to pursue with people who are already as/more involved in the story: Sam, Dylan, Zac, Aiden/his gang, the Janitor, the old guys, the young guys, the museum guys, the mover guys, the thug guys...

How many open 'guys' paths does Sophia need so that Sophia can get involved 'in other mischief?'

As for: you still can have side events with Ellie and other characters while having Sophia starting new adventures with new characters ... Read the room!

L&P can't manage the cast of characters he added to AWAM - and he has been dropping story lines, like Mr. Bennett, Emma as a LB interest for Sophia & Dylan gf/the first side job old guys (if they are truly gone).

He can't manage the current branching in this AVN let alone that caused by adding in new characters (and I won't Even talk about the so called 'coach Sophia' DLC...).

AWAM now takes 2+ years RL/PD = reaching PD 30 in some year > 2055 ...

You may be fine with extending the dev time for AWAM into the 2060s and beyond - but if you are, how much $ are you willing to pay L&P to do this.

How many $ supporters are going to pay him to continue with an ever-ballooning story - because why not add a new character or two every PD, right? ;)

If you are just looking for different ways for Sophia to get the dick, I recommend going to check out the different fan made revs of AWAM.

You will at least get penetration this decade.

Cheers!! :coffee:
"Reading the room" does raise an interesting point, in that, as someone that enjoys the Lesbian route, in a forum of peeps that largely is those that enjoy straight content, I, and a lot of others, have been largely quiet.

The only reason I speak up when I do is when someone asserts that there are no lesbian fans (which is blatantly false if Ellie's popularity is anything to go by), or when someone tries to assert their particular kink onto the game, particularly when it endangers my favourite storyline, like the 2nd side job. And I'm trying hard not to kink-shame, but I honestly believe the 2nd side job is a risk to the entire game. It risks everyone, and those that are pushing for it are a danger to the game itself. Only reason I haven't reported L&P is I want to see PD16.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
v.201 (which is NOT v.200) was a filler that almost none wanted.
Sauna with boys are completely useless update. I expected "pure" straight content here and what is more important - different MAIN EVENT - definitely not a lesbian one, should be full straight scene. In both updates we got exactly the same ending - it's fucking ridiculous

Reactions: l0v3rman

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Only reason I haven't reported L&P is I want to see PD16.
... really? How arrogant and at the same time inconsistent (actually, another word would be better) if I translate this statement correctly.
Your moral values tell you what is right, but your level of corruption doesn't allow you to act. And someone really believes that Sophia's counter counts up her corruption points and not the player's.
I should actually keep quiet so that there is no provoked knee-jerk reaction, but this statement is hard to digest.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sauna with boys are completely useless update. I expected "pure" straight content here and what is more important - different MAIN EVENT - definitely not a lesbian one, should be full straight scene. In both updates we got exactly the same ending - it's fucking ridiculous
You were expecting a straight update in a route with a daughter and her mother?
... really? How arrogant and at the same time inconsistent (actually, another word would be better) if I translate this statement correctly.
Your moral values tell you what is right, but your level of corruption doesn't allow you to act. And someone really believes that Sophia's counter counts up her corruption points and not the player's.
I should actually keep quiet so that there is no provoked knee-jerk reaction, but this statement is hard to digest.
TBH, one of the reasons I'm really liking this forum is that it questions what I've previously held as true.It's a perspective I don't get in my everyday life. And yeah, maybe I am inconsistent, maybe I don't make sense. It's always something I'm trying to reconcile. I'm not perfect.

Sometimes I'm wrong, and I'm not afraid to admit it. It's happened on occasions, particularly on routes I don't play. I'm more than happy to admit I'm wrong when evidence is presented. I just don't believe any evidence of any argument has been presented of late.

For example, if there was a tag for Sophia to have given the kiddies the handjob earlier in the day for Dylan to get the HJ in the hottub in the evening, that would be proof of the 2nd side job being main storyline. But there isn't. I can, and will wait, for any evidence - tags, or an L&P quote, etc, that the 2nd side job is essential, for me to admit that it's a main storyline.

So, to Yamakasi20, I don't agree to disagree. Provide a single proof that the 2nd side job (and specifically the sex ed path) is required for any of the GW, Dylan, Ellie, Sam or Patricia routes, and I'll admit you're right. Otherwise, you're dying on that hill.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
You were expecting a straight update in a route with a daughter and her mother?
yup, if dev decided to give "pure" lesbian sauna scene (it also no make sense because ending is exactly the same) then i expected a straight counterpart, with ofc proper Main Event. Sauna with boys is more like Ellie/Logan and Tyler/Sophia route

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitiuuu

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
A storyline that has already been dropped once is the hill you wanna die on?

Actually with a uterine transplant they can.
Dropped once and coming back as the main attraction, both points are valid.

Trans women are not women, and let's not talk fantasy here.
Uterine transplant on a male (jeesh...) still doesnt render him capable of bearing children.

yeah, pretty much wanted straight action too, but I actually really loved the locker room lesbian scene. More than I thought I would. I rarely say this, but kudos to L&P.

So, to Yamakasi20, I don't agree to disagree. Provide a single proof that the 2nd side job (and specifically the sex ed path) is required for any of the GW, Dylan, Ellie, Sam or Patricia routes, and I'll admit you're right. Otherwise, you're dying on that hill.
1. I have no idea how disagreeing to disagree works. You disagree that I disagree? ok... i will just laugh this one out

2. I never said required... I said it's the main attraction.
Like a super cool side character that steals the show from some of the main characters. (which is kinda proven by the polls L&P made, they take 4th place I believe out of 30 or something main and secondary routes)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes