DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Then I also agree to disagree with you.

Ellie and Sophia meeting Logan and Tyler in the sauna = that is v .200

I wanted nothing to do with Ellie forgiving Logan the douche for cheating on her.

She should have more self-respect than that (and in my playthrough of Ellie - she does)

I wanted what we got with v 0.201 - no Logan.

I think the ending where Sophia gives Ellie oral in a women's locker room was the wrong place for this to happen but - no Logan so I am good.

It is called path choice - and I respect the options even when some of them are not paths I would ever pursue (like the upcoming BBC content with De whatever his name is... :p).

Your path choice is no more filler than mine; both are perfectly valid depending on how each of us chooses to play this AVN.

Cheers!! :coffee:
_______________________________________+++++++++++++++++++____________________________________

Ellie and Sophia meeting Logan and Tyler in the sauna = that is v .200

I wanted nothing to do with Ellie forgiving Logan the douche for cheating on her. The only reason there is an Ellie Logan story is to introduce Tyler and Sophia route. If you think about it, what happened between Ellie and Logan was pretty mild and just needed to be there so to have some plausibility between Tyler and Sophia.

She should have more self-respect than that (and in my playthrough of Ellie - she does) Some of the back story hints at Ellie's past says she wasn't that smart in the picking boys... usually popular boys with nothing else to speak of.

I wanted what we got with v 0.201 - no Logan.

I think the ending where Sophia gives Ellie oral in a women's locker room was the wrong place for this to happen but - no Logan so I am good. That whole thing was only a little good. It really doesn't advance Sophia's character. That whole event needed to have both engaged with each other

It is called path choice - and I respect the options even when some of them are not paths I would ever pursue (like the upcoming BBC content with De whatever his name is... :p). Serious... I thought the next event was with the hairdresser or something

Your path choice is no more filler than mine; both are perfectly valid depending on how each of us chooses to play this AVN. Getting Sophia involved in other mischief and leaving other open paths just hanging there isn't really advancing the game. It's like walking, talking and chewing gum-- it's possible to do all three. Regardless of what Sophia has going on with Sam, Dylan or whoever, you still can have side events with Ellie and other characters while having Sophia starting new adventures with new characters.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes