Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I just finished the latest update and I have to ask M&P: who wanted a 'De Shawn' on this story, or who asked for it ? and why does he keeps adding new characters every update when after 5 f*cking years there hasn't been a decent sex scene ? I think this 'DeShawn' guy needs to go , I don't want Sophia having her first sexual scene with a character other than her husband , being with that guy. what a waste of an update !
Or put another way - if you're going to play "tick the box" in terms of fetishes, why introduce another black guy, and drop the more popular one? Janitor Clarke is far more popular but isn't getting the content.

L&P could have easily not introduced Vicky at all, and had Ryan as her instructor at the gym and continued the arc he started with Janitor Clarke in the school showers.

And those like me on the lesbian route still have Nathalie.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I just finished the latest update and I have to ask M & P: who wanted a 'De Shawn' on this story, or who asked for it ? and why does he keeps adding new characters every update when after 5 f*cking years there hasn't been a decent sex scene ? I think this 'DeShawn' guy needs to go , I don't want Sophia having her first sexual scene with a character other than her husband , being with that guy. what a waste of an update !
Then don’t pick any options that would result in that outcome. That seems pretty easy to avoid.

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
Or put another way - if you're going to play "tick the box" in terms of fetishes, why introduce another black guy, and drop the more popular one? Janitor Clarke is far more popular but isn't getting the content.
That's Exactly my point: there was already several characters to fulfill the ''interracial'' fetish for those who wanted it ; including Janitor Clarke and some students and a thug from Aiden's gang and a young team mate guy from Dylan's football team. so why keep on adding more characters is what I want to know, but I suspect that M & P does it because he needs more ''teasing'' instead of delivering full actual sex scenes in order to keep fans expecting for more lewd scenes and actual sexual content that never comes, and what is the best way to avoid actual sex scenes ? well I think that by keep 'dangling the carrot' and adding new characters on every new update that Sophia can only go as far as teasing without delivering any actual sexual content for another update , and thus avoiding any real sex scene with other main characters from the story. That's what I think is his formula to keep on m.lk..g but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's Exactly my point: there was already several characters to fulfill the ''interracial'' fetish for those who wanted it ; including Janitor Clarke and some students and a thug from Aiden's gang and a young team mate guy from Dylan's football team. so why keep on adding more characters is what I want to know, but I suspect that M & P does it because he needs more ''teasing'' instead of delivering full actual sex scenes in order to keep fans expecting for more lewd scenes and actual sexual content that never comes, and what is the best way to avoid actual sex scenes ? well I think that by keep 'dangling the carrot' and adding new characters on every new update that Sophia can only go as far as teasing without delivering any actual sexual content for another update , and thus avoiding any real sex scene with other main characters from the story. That's what I think is his formula to keep on m.lk..g but I could be wrong.
Oh, and then you've got the fact that as far as we know, Vicky and DeShithead have absolutely nothing to do with any of the main routes, even the GW! Pretty sure Liam wouldn't want Sophia anywhere near DeShithead if he's not just interracial but BBC.

At least Janitor Clarke is vaguely part of the Dylan route, and it's been hinted at that Liam is interested in a threesome with Nathalie.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
just dropping by to remind you that without the lesbian filler update (0.201) and DeShaun update, we would now be at 70-80% of 2nd side job update... eh, at least Xmas will be amazing.
v.201 was an Ellie event, so part of the main storyline and not "filler". The side jobs that are completely optional, are the filler events of this PD. And this v.205 update.

Also, it's DeShawn, not DeShaun. I may not often call him by it, but I do know how it's spelled.

Jan 16, 2024
v.201 was an Ellie event, so part of the main storyline and not "filler". The side jobs that are completely optional, are the filler events of this PD. And this v.205 update.

Also, it's DeShawn, not DeShaun. I may not often call him by it, but I do know how it's spelled.
that is how you pronounce/spell a black dudes name really but its how LPs dumbass is saying it though DeShawn is how white people would say/spell it and if a white person had the name when in fact black dude would at least ones i know would pronounce and spell their name Deshaun yes it s ghetto way of saying/spelling it but its the way they say/spell it

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
that is how you pronounce a black dudes name really but its how LPs dumbass is saying it though DeShawn is how white people would say it and if a white person had the name when in fact black dude would at least ones i know would pronounce and spell their name Deshaun yes it s ghetto way of saying but its the way they say it
What the hell...

Spelling and pronunciation are two different things. There's plenty people with the name DeShawn aswell as DeShaun. Nobody is pronouncing his name as we're all writing here, and his name simply is DeShawn, no matter how you or people you know would pronounce it.

L&P isn't "saying" it either. It's just a name he gave the character.

Or would you spell someones name wrong just because you may pronounce it that way? lol

Last edited:

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017

Hard disagree.

The Ellie event is what happened in the locker room (in v200), making another update with a secondary leading path to the same outcome (which was already fully layed out) is a filler in my book.

The 2nd sidejob you call a filler is one of the most sought-after updates according to polls, which makes it more like a main event, rather than a filler. Or maybe a filler can be the main event?

DeShawn? Ok, sure.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes