hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
As for the Shota boys showing as well as they have - nothing says that L&P is not putting his thumb on the scales - it's not like any of us could prove that he did/did not do this.

He's already self-justifying why the Shota boys are getting content.
I assume you are referring to the current survey here.
Although you phrase it as vaguely as possible, you imply that L&P would/could manipulate the survey results in favor of his fetish. You write that nobody can prove anything, but I think you are smart enough to know that every (new) conspiracy theory starts with such formulations.
For some people here, all that will stick is - "L&P manipulates the survey results!".

And you immediately provide a pseudo-proof. Namely the statement from L&P, who I also know, that he finds this chain of events of the tutoring hot. I think after seven years of working on this game, pretty much every fetish wears off. And if he actually still finds the tutoring so super hot that he absolutely wants to share it with everyone in public, then he will do it regardless of any survey results - just as he has done so far.
And finally - the rule in this forum is that no one should be judged for their fetishes. Does this rule not apply to L&P?

Yours sincerely
hzjujk

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I assume you are referring to the current survey here.
Although you phrase it as vaguely as possible, you imply that L&P would/could manipulate the survey results in favor of his fetish. You write that nobody can prove anything, but I think you are smart enough to know that every (new) conspiracy theory starts with such formulations.
For some people here, all that will stick is - "L&P manipulates the survey results!".

And you immediately provide a pseudo-proof. Namely the statement from L&P, who I also know, that he finds this chain of events of the tutoring hot. I think after seven years of working on this game, pretty much every fetish wears off. And if he actually still finds the tutoring so super hot that he absolutely wants to share it with everyone in public, then he will do it regardless of any survey results - just as he has done so far.
And finally - the rule in this forum is that no one should be judged for their fetishes. Does this rule not apply to L&P?

Yours sincerely
hzjujk
Although it is not directly related to the above, I bring it up because of what you said.

Until now, I had not raised much of an issue with the discrepancy between the total number of votes and the total number of members. (Patreon)
This is because I believe that the previous vote was the total number of cumulative votes over several years. (Even now.)

But this time the process is different from before. (At least, how to make it public.)

So I want to ask.

013627.png
This is a screenshot from the 22nd.
The number of active members on this day was 2,005. (I checked now and the final number is 2008.)
However, the total number of votes revealed on this day was 2513.
Why did this difference occur?

another one.

I once said that a strange phenomenon occurred where Carl's vote count was -1.
During this voting process, a phenomenon occurred where Mr. Murray's vote count was -1. (20 days compared to 17 days)
How is this possible?

(I'm not trying to raise a conspiracy theory, I'm just saying that the issue of credibility needs to be addressed.)

Kilrun25

Dec 27, 2022
Although it is not directly related to the above, I bring it up because of what you said.

Until now, I had not raised much of an issue with the discrepancy between the total number of votes and the total number of members. (Patreon)
This is because I believe that the previous vote was the total number of cumulative votes over several years. (Even now.)

But this time the process is different from before. (At least, how to make it public.)

So I want to ask.

View attachment 3770538
This is a screenshot from the 22nd.
The number of active members on this day was 2,005. (I checked now and the final number is 2008.)
However, the total number of votes revealed on this day was 2513.
Why did this difference occur?

another one.

I once said that a strange phenomenon occurred where Carl's vote count was -1.
During this voting process, a phenomenon occurred where Mr. Murray's vote count was -1. (20 days compared to 17 days)
How is this possible?

(I'm not trying to raise a conspiracy theory, I'm just saying that the issue of credibility needs to be addressed.)
Or perhaps, for example I voted for 3 different story lines so you might be missing the fact the 2500 votes could be the same person voting for multiple stories, so you have 2008 paid patrons, if you voted for 2 stories that would count as 2 votes, majority of people, most likely voted for 1 storyline (their favourite) whereas others like multiple

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Or perhaps, for example I voted for 3 different story lines so you might be missing the fact the 2500 votes could be the same person voting for multiple stories, so you have 2008 paid patrons, if you voted for 2 stories that would count as 2 votes, majority of people, most likely voted for 1 storyline (their favourite) whereas others like multiple
I'll ask you.

What you are saying is that one person has the right to three votes. that's right?
What you are saying is that one person can cast 3 votes for one character. that's right?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I'll ask you.

What you are saying is that one person has the right to three votes. that's right?
What you are saying is that one person can cast 3 votes for one character. that's right?
He's saying that one member can cast more than one character vote. So a member can vote for Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Sam, Zac, and Aiden in the same vote. But the member can't cast multiple votes for the same character, unless they have multiple member accounts.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
He's saying that one member can cast more than one character vote. So a member can vote for Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Sam, Zac, and Aiden in the same vote. But the member can't cast multiple votes for the same character, unless they have multiple member accounts.
That was important to me.

I don't know if the voting has ended or is still in progress, but I noticed something unusual.

I'm watching some more.

Jan 16, 2024
why in the hell add stuff that does not further the main story is it pandering at this point to everyone's well almost everyone's Fetishes it seems he/she is pandering and adding stuff that should not be in the game to begin with i mean why add the side jobs and everything else when they do not further the MAIN STORY to begin with . its pandering and adding shit that don't belong to begin with take ______ and fill it in with whatever side crap that don't advance the main story and their you go . and at this point she/he is pandering/adding stuff for inclusivity is detarded and no need in it same as on tv/movies they do the same old crap you can have great/good movies/tv shows/games without having to have X Said Fetish/characters/sexuality/race/etc/etc you don't have to exclude people/things but at same time you dont have to include them either that don't mean that your doing it on purpose it just means they are not part of the story or you were not thinking of adding them or it did not occur to you at the time of the conception of said story . that is what makes great/good story not worrying about pleasing the masses in what they want or don't want. and if they like the end results fine if they don't then hey you tried you did your best and you know you did your best and keep trying til you get it right but at the end of the day it is upto the creator of said story to do with how they please regardless of what anyone thinks . i just hate how they add all the BS to a story for the sake of adding inclusivity without furthering the story if it is adding/furthering the story fine go ahead but do not waste my time with side BS that has nothing to do with said story its a distraction from main story

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: onefingersalute
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes