Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
ya know the sad thing, is since someone reported L&P to Patreon, suddenly the updates are flying. makes me wonder if maybe we get all this within 2-4 years or they suddenly drop again and we are back to chapter 2 finishing by 2045 and chapter 3 starting in 2055
Went through most of the data that was provided. It's pretty damn thorough. I commend whoever turned that info in as a complaint because it confirms most of the complaints about L&P milking his supporters. I'm Glad that whoever this is A.) was brave enough to let everyone know what he/she had done. No anonymous crying. B.) was truly pissed about L&Ps lack of coherent work not even coming Close to what they'd promised to do. More than likely, this was a Patron that actually cared about getting their money's worth. C.) made sure that all of the production events actually correlated to statements made in the various forums, schedules that L&P had given, game days and events, honest enough to give speculations on what was supposed to happen and the breakdowns for characters involved for each segment of a play date.
All of this means that, if a paying customer decides to litigate for repayment of funds, neither L&P nor Patreon would have much to stand on in their defenses. Idk about the rest of you but I'm giving this person a standing O for their actions. Maybe L&P will get their act together and stop being a bald-faced liar. (y):cool:

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
thanks

Leave the LOGIC behind while playing this game . In L&P words "Anything is Possible" :LOL:.
at this point seems true because the scrunch of her yoga pants and it having no impact on her thong is not aligning with what could have caused something like that to happen. the only possible way is probably in "A Very Accommodating Helper" spoiler his hands placement could of had Deshawn slip his fingers down her yoga pants and slightly pulled it down, root being that they've had been teasing each other beforehand (gone wild route).

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
at this point seems true because the scrunch of her yoga pants and it having no impact on her thong is not aligning with what could have caused something like that to happen. the only possible way is probably in "A Very Accommodating Helper" spoiler his hands placement could of had Deshawn slip his fingers down her yoga pants and slightly pulled it down, root being that they've had been teasing each other beforehand (gone wild route).
Liam gambled away all money, Dylan continued to steal his mother's money, Ellie spent a lot of money tattooing and decorating her body, and she needed a lot of money to hang out with Logan.

So, even though Sofia was working on an additional income, she had no choice but to wear yoga pants that someone had thrown away after wearing them, with the elastic band broken, due to lack of money.

(Of course it's a joke.)

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
That was your takeaway??

Ava Myers and the shota boys are beating Sam and they have not gotten Nearly as far with Sophia as he has...

How much more popular will they be once Sophia gives them their 'oral' exams on how to please a woman? ;)

Just saying.

Cheers!! :coffee:
That one is admittedly out of left field, as to my recollection they were never that high. I’m attributing that one partly to recency bias, and partly people showing support because it was a storyline that was on the chopping block.

I also wasn’t just talking about AWAM. I can’t be the only one who’s noticed that almost every major VN has an “incest patch” to get around Patreon’s terms of service.

I mean, at the end of the day, enjoy whatever you enjoy as long as you’re not hurting anyone, but just with the multitude of divergent fetishes that this game caters to, expect some occasional harmless ball-busting.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
That one is admittedly out of left field, as to my recollection they were never that high. I’m attributing that one partly to recency bias, and partly people showing support because it was a storyline that was on the chopping block.

I also wasn’t just talking about AWAM. I can’t be the only one who’s noticed that almost every major VN has an “incest patch” to get around Patreon’s terms of service.

I mean, at the end of the day, enjoy whatever you enjoy as long as you’re not hurting anyone, but just with the multitude of divergent fetishes that this game caters to, expect some occasional harmless ball-busting.
The lack of development speed means that incest - like it or not - gives us 4 potential partners: Sophia, Patricia, Ellie, & Dylan.

Sam is just one partner.

For a 'chance for something spicy' - something involving two of those 4 people is more likely to occur than Sam time.

Everyone has their favorites or those they 'want to beat' - be it Sam over Dylan or vice versa.

I'd be fine with Sophia/Patricia, Patricia/Ellie, Patricia/Dylan - something going beyond checking fabric...

Much of this 'who is better' would go away if L&P actually delivered content much more quickly - like with the team he has supposedly been about to build for years but always has the comeback of - not enough $ or whatever.

As for the Shota boys showing as well as they have - nothing says that L&P is not putting his thumb on the scales - it's not like any of us could prove that he did/did not do this.

He's already self-justifying why the Shota boys are getting content.

IMO - the next release is already a wash - L&P delivering on the tired trope of BBC - and just another step in that direction since it's not like she's going to be caught by Vicky riding his cowgirl in the locker room.

I think that the Next BBC encounter L&P delivers will have this... ;)

It won't really make much of a 'splash' though as it will be her 3rd cowgirl ride of the day - every event occurs in its own little micro universe - so Sophia will be fresh as a daisy before each remount... :rolleyes:

Got to love the attention to the storytelling!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Hlextor

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
You guys do realise it will be at least 2 more years before anything that resembles an intercourse, right?
Provided "the schedule" stays the same.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes