fapzoner69018

Jul 1, 2023
Isn't it quite weird that it hasn't been a month since 0.201 and the renders are at 55% already

It's either 0.205 is just 3 min of usual teasing or one of a rare opportunity for us to enjoy a decent non-lesbo update after only 2 months or even less.

Reactions: Vanq and MixQQ

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Isn't it quite weird that it hasn't been a month since 0.201 and the renders are at 55% already
Depends entirely on how big the event is. It's mainly the Dylan events that have been getting excessively big. What takes L&P 700-800 renders for a Dylan event like the end of PD13, only takes him about 140 for the Ellie shower on PD12.
It's either 0.205 is just 3 min of usual teasing or one of a rare opportunity for us to enjoy a decent non-lesbo update after only 2 months or even less.
That depends entirely on what you consider a "decent non-lesbo update". I'm still waiting for one to pique my interest.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
These other devs are they

These other devs are they working alone?
Its not just the amount of characters that he has in the game that are the problem as he could drop both side jobs and it would not make any difference to the release speed as L&P himself is the problem.
He has tried band aid solutions to try and speed things up but they failed and now he is fast tracking certain storylines.
How many of these other games put in the detail that L&P does in his game?
This game started out great with prt1 (even with all its problems) but then he wanted a steam version/a new Sophia/Dylan while his game was still on going,crazy.
The quality is the difference, finding a helper is hard if he wants to keep his salary, I'm sure he can find someone but will L&P be satisfied with his work I think not.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022

This release won’t be more than 250 renders. Even if I compare it with v 0.185 it goes faster. It will be a big surprise this update goes more than 250…

sophialover22

Formerly 'gangbanger2308'
Jul 25, 2023
Bro Lust and Passion have introduced handjob in game. He will introduce blowjob from Museum Event, mark my word. And real kinky fuck will start from Monday.

Maybe we can see in Sunday Evening Wife Swapping.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The best graphics, good story, very erotic scene.
Are there still people who criticize a free game?
Keep it up because you are doing a great job.
I hope you have a thick skin, because you may have triggered a new shitstorm with your "undifferentiated" statement that will once again rain down on you and L&P. My condolences!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes