palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
LP’s capacity is 2000 - 3000 renders per year. For each PD he uses 6000 - 9000.
I hope you mean that's what he could produce, not what he is producing. He's never even been close to 3000, not back then and certainly not in recent years. Hell, 2000 would be a miracle these days.

Also, where do you get the number of renders for "each" PD from? The biggest PD didn't even make it anywhere close to 6000 renders. Barely more than half of that. ~3500 renders for PD13, which was the biggest yet. Next on that list is PD12 with like ~2400. All the other PD's are much smaller in size. Up to 9000? Like...what? Lmao

Last edited:

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Most people here and on LP’s Patreon page have come to terms with the idea that this game will never end… I mean we will never get to PD30 and we are just going through events hoping that at some point we will see a proper fuck scene with Sophia Parker…

LP’s capacity is 2000 - 3000 renders per year. For each PD he uses 6000 - 9000.

There are only two options:
- Either adapt your story to your capacity or
- Adapt your capacity to the story…
I know it. buddy. It’s just hilarious how he continues to tell this shit, that he has already written the whole story, and how he plans to complete the game without spending another 10 years on it, which is simply physically impossible, and some newbie patrons are simply falling for it. It would be interesting to hear his fabulous story of how he plans to do this.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
These other devs are they
Having more characters doesn't mean he needs to develop them. Just get Sophia corrupted for her to allow all of their advances. We have a lot of female MC games that have +20 male characters and they are doing well.
These other devs are they working alone?
Its not just the amount of characters that he has in the game that are the problem as he could drop both side jobs and it would not make any difference to the release speed as L&P himself is the problem.
He has tried band aid solutions to try and speed things up but they failed and now he is fast tracking certain storylines.
How many of these other games put in the detail that L&P does in his game?
This game started out great with prt1 (even with all its problems) but then he wanted a steam version/a new Sophia/Dylan while his game was still on going,crazy.

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
He'd say the same thing he's saying for years.

For about 5 years, pretty much every year;
"I already got ideas and plans to speed up development."
"This year I'll hire an artist/writer/editor." (pick one)

Add to that his ancient Patreon goals which I believe are long gone. These goals would indicate how many patrons he needs in order to do something to help the development. The first couple of goals involved him spending more time on development, then quitting college courses to work full-time, followed by goals to hire people to speed up development. He's reached these patron-goals years ago, but not once has he done anything.

Now, if you ever ask him directly about any of the stuff above, he'll tell you that he can't find someone to work with him or that he doesn't have the money to hire someone, just to repeat the same crap about hiring someone right after. Keep in mind that's coming from a guy who makes somewhere between ~$15.000-$20.000 a month, and judging by the amount of high-tier supporters (which one can look up) it's fair to assume he's on the higher end.

His latest statements in regards to the development (2023) have been this if I remember correctly;
"I'll release the game on Steam to build a little team with the money, cutting development time in half."
"After PD13 I'll take a break to work on a Disney-level trailer for AWAM and release the game on Steam."

"Disney-level" wasn't the exact wording he's used, but it was basically on the same level of...well, being delusional and full of himself. Can't remember the word he's used tho. Now, PD13 was finished on January 6th, and instead of doing anything he went and did a new model of Sophia instead, which was a complete waste of time apart from dismissing his "plans" for Steam entirely. But you know, after so many years of straight up lies, this is to be expected.

Some of the older regulars in here aswell as AWAM's offtopic-thread call it the "Festival of Bullshit". Atleast once a year you'll get to witness something so ridiculous from L&P that this description came to life.

Cheers!
Yeah, dude, you are right, It doesn't make any sense to ask LP logical questions, all you hear will be total bullshit or lies that he will hire someone to help.

Reactions: palmtrees89

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
This should give you some insight into L&P's thoughts on this event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well well, allow me to discuss what’s important here, and that’s how this affects me personally! :ROFLMAO:

The current Vicky/DeShawn event: L&P seems to be defining this event as “interracial”. I was thinking that this path would be more of a three-way affair, but if the theme is primarily interracial, well, I get a bit tired of the BBC cliches. But on the other hand, I don’t have any special FFM fetish. So, I guess how well it turns out for me depends on how well the story is written and the renders are created.

Dropping The Elderly (First Side Job) would practically lose old guys/young women: The First Side Job hasn’t done much for me yet, even though I like old man/MILF sex fantasies. I’m hoping that it will interest me soon. The way I read this though is that Mr. Murray the postman doesn’t have a large role. That disappoints me because I was hoping for a Mr. Murray cDylan (cuck) event on this day (14). Mr. Murray is likely the male character closest to my age, and I was curious how the story with him and Sophia would go. I’d hate to see him disappear.

Darnell’s role being “rather small”, and “appearing later”: I was also hoping for a cDylan event during the soccer game on day 14. I was presuming that Darnel would be the prime male character. But IF there is a cDylan soccer game event today (I’m doubting it now), it could be someone else on the team, such as Zac, or anybody else, or everybody. Maybe there won’t be a cuck event today, or maybe it will be a tiny event.

Andre “won’t play that much of a role”: Andre is just Aiden’s sidekick, a supporting role. But the Aiden path is by far my favorite. And I liked Andre’s role in the Fourth Task and the Alley scene. If it were up to me (guess what, it’s NOT!), the next eight game releases would be Aiden’s final eight tasks, and THEN go back and finish the rest of the game. And that Andre would have some fairly significant role(s) in the tasks.

I am looking forward to the Second Side Job. I like where it’s going, and just hope it doesn’t get off track much with the sister.

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
the way i look at it since it wont end anytime soon is once she fucks who you want her too stop playing put the game down walk away for good or until X amount of decades go by to see how far it has come because this will never get finished two things will happen before then most of us will be dead before then or LP he/she will die before us and it wont get finished either way its tits up so might as well enjoy the free fall /ride down of this game

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I hope you mean that's what he could produce, not what he is producing. He's never even been close to 3000, not back then and certainly not in recent years. Hell, 2000 would be a miracle these days.

Also, where do you get the number of renders for "each" PD from? The biggest PD didn't even make it anywhere close to 6000 renders. Barely more than half of that. ~3500 renders for PD13, which was the biggest yet. Next on that list is PD12 with like ~2400. All the other PD's are much smaller in size. Up to 9000? Like...what? Lmao
I’m not the one following the statistics here… I rather wanted to emphasise that while his capacity is 1/year LP uses 3/PD. So it is impossible to ever finish this game without either improving his capacity or adapting his production…

As mentioned before in this forum LP could insert a short narrative sometimes instead of creating more renders. This would make the ratio 1/1 instead of 1/3.

It was more about the ratio rather than the actual number…

Hope this is better now ;)

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
This should give you some insight into L&P's thoughts on this event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
L&P is a liar.

This is how L&P follows the voting results.
When he gets the results he wants, he says, "Because people wanted it," and when he gets results that are different from what he wants, he ignores them.

The reason he wanted to delete the second side job was because it was causing problems uploading the game to Steam.
The reason he reversed his plan to delete the second side job was because he gave up on his plan to upload the game to Steam.
It's not because of the people.
(Or maybe his Steam plan itself was a lie.)

And this is why the value of the characters is lost and the story is delayed.

He made it clear that the janitor was coming back.
And Darnell had value to people as a “black man.”
But because of Deshaun, their value is diluted.

Whatever Vicki's role was, Patricia, Natalie, and Cathy could fill it.
But with the addition of the "unpopular" Vicky, their appearances were pushed back even further, which only extended the production period and delayed the story.

He adds a college friend despite already having a high school friend in the game, and a lesbian couple despite having a lesbian partner.

He continues like this, rehashing the same scenes with just different characters/locations.

If Cathy/Andy had appeared instead of Vicky/Deshaun, the period could have been shortened at least. (Although neither couple is popular.)

Of course, for this reason, L&P will never do that.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
L&P is doing everything right. If people are still here after 7 years gossiping like women and making statistics and calculating percentages, why shouldn't he do what he wants?
Yes. He will never put this game on the right track.

And someone may seriously try to delete the link.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Dylan is almost 100 votes above Sam. I'm so very disappointed with his Patreon supporters. Seriously, what's with the obsession with incest in the WEG community?
That was your takeaway??

Ava Myers and the shota boys are beating Sam and they have not gotten Nearly as far with Sophia as he has...

How much more popular will they be once Sophia gives them their 'oral' exams on how to please a woman? ;)

Just saying.

Cheers!! :coffee:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes