Jan 20, 2022
Mortem67888 I am sure you are not a fan of that beggar dylan but why did you put that beggar dylan pic on your dp? Change that beggar dylan picture from your dp. :LOL::ROFLMAO: Put your fav bbc or our sam picture in your dp. They know how to sexually satisfy and turn ons/wet Sophia much better than this inexperience begger sex-kid dylan.;):ROFLMAO::WeSmart:(y):love:
So we all agree that Sam is a scammer who claims he doesn't have much sexual experience :PogChamp:

alicesp

Nov 1, 2023

Vicky keeps an eye on the partner workout.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol, its official, Sophia is now 23 and maybe 21, each frame keeps making her younger and younger! If you believe for 0.1s that woman is a 38yo mother of 2 you need to shut down the pc and get a life!

My theory is that she will look like 8yo by the time she has sex.

BTW, that light, as much artistic as he wanted to make it, is too much and uncomfortable to look at, its way too much.

Reactions: Brazzoth

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made compressed Android ports of A Wife and Mother Part 1 v0.151 & Part 2 v0.201 with KoGa3's cheat mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to test the save transfer process but it is possible to play Part 2 without that.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

A Wife and Mother Part 1 v0.151: -

A Wife and Mother Part 2 v0.201: -

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Do you know that there is a walkthrough/button in the game? Plus, you can use the gallery to see the scene.

Do you know that there is a walkthrough/button in the game? Plus, you can use the gallery to see the scene.

Thanks for not giving any advice! First of all, I don't like to use the cheat gallery because it is not possible to trace the past paths, secondly, it is not possible to save scenes in it, thirdly, I also advance the game using the same guide, but again to my scene. I did not reach satisfaction. I must have done something wrong with Ellie in past events, but I don't know what it was. Thank you anyway.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Thanks for not giving any advice! First of all, I don't like to use the cheat gallery because it is not possible to trace the past paths, secondly, it is not possible to save scenes in it, thirdly, I also advance the game using the same guide, but again to my scene. I did not reach satisfaction. I must have done something wrong with Ellie in past events, but I don't know what it was. Thank you anyway.
LOL, I gave you no advice? Here is your quote.

1719061899296.png

Unless you tell people what choices you made in the past scenes, no one will know where you made your mistake in the game. That is why I linked you the walkthrough guide.

And you're welcome.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I don't mind dylan actually I like mother son bonding....I just wanna see her getting banged
I have pointed out many times before that L&P is moving in the wrong direction.

However, I don't like the way L&P changes things during production or after production, and I'm trying not to talk about details in advance anymore because I realize it only causes more delays.

For me too, my main concern was “How is Sophia affected?”

Even though Sophia/Dylan and Sophia/Ellie received a lot of attention, the main focus still had to be Sofia.

However, a phenomenon occurred where the main character became a supporting actor and the supporting actor became the main character, and now Dylan has become independent and started to form an independent story, and Ellie also has an independent story.

And because of that, all characters lost their value.
(I think people already know or will find out what this means.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mortem67888

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Thank Old Dog, if anyone. He's the one who started sharing the progress reports. Xanatos just stole the job.

Have already raised this with L&P, he doesn't give a shit. Doesn't care that his classroom has more boys than average, let alone there's only one person in the class that's non-white.
Oh I've thanked Old Dog many times for sharing progress reports and for sharing AWAM updates which got him into trouble.

Reactions: Old Dog

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
LOL, I give you no advice? Here is your quote.

View attachment 3759719

Unless you tell people what choices you made in the past scenes, no one is going to know where you made your mistake at in the game. That is why I linked you the walkthrough guide.

And your welcome.
Yes, yes, that's what I meant, maybe someone will say that you should have done something with Ellie in the past, for example: Dylan telling jokes or not with Ellie and Christian in the restaurant, Dylan kissing or not kissing Ellie in the restaurant , forgiving or not forgiving Logan by Ellie and...

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
- Update 6.22.24 3:48pm UTC

This is for those who are curious about the numbers. Although the voting has little to no impact on how L&P continues to design its AV.

Dylan is almost 100 votes above Sam. I'm so very disappointed with his Patreon supporters. Seriously, what's with the obsession with incest in the WEG community?

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
- Update 6.22.24 3:48pm UTC

This is for those who are curious about the numbers. Although the voting has little to no impact on how L&P continues to design its AV.

Our dylan always win

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes