OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
You have made many mistakes and have never proven yourself right.

And it's the same this time too.

L&P started this page.
L&P asked F95 to remove the link.

How is piracy possible?
What is evidence of piracy?
Who pirated it?

If piracy is happening here, let him know and have this place shut down.
You are very funny. I did prove myself every time, you just choose to ignore or dismiss all my arguments. Even if proven that you clearly do not understand the subject (simple statistics) you still deny and argue.
That is OK, you can do that, but I wish you at least stopped replying or quoting me if you don't engage honestly please.

Also I do not think it could not be more obvious that if you are downloading the game from here and playing it without making any contribution to the developer you are Pirating it and therefore stealing unless at some point Developer themself post it for free. I do not think this is the case when we are talking of AWAM.

Surely you are not contesting this argument, because you don't have any reasonable ground to do so. Moral, legal or ethical - nada.

Pretty much, yeah. This game has potential, which is what keeps me checking back in periodically, but I'm not going to pay for maybes. There's aspects of this VN that I really like, but there's also a whole lot about it that I don't. I've paid in the past for updates that interest me, and I reward content that I like, but that doesn't mean that he's constantly owed my hard-earned money. I never said that I condone harassment, but I'm also of the opinion that if your self-esteem is so shaky that you can't handle some criticism, you shouldn't put yourself out there like that.

After this update, I'm out for a while anyway. There's no updates that look interesting until PD16 for me. As I've mentioned in prior posts, the sauna update was the first time I've been back here regularly in around a year.
Like I said - cool story bro. An argument equal to that of a 5 years old.

Reactions: Matt1

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
You are very funny. I did prove myself every time, you just choose to ignore or dismiss all my arguments. Even if proven that you clearly do not understand the subject (simple statistics) you still deny and argue.
That is OK, you can do that, but I wish you at least stopped replying or quoting me if you don't engage honestly please.

Also I do not think it could not be more obvious that if you are downloading the game from here and playing it without making any contribution to the developer you are Pirating it and therefore stealing unless at some point Developer themself post it for free. I do not think this is the case when we are talking of AWAM.

Surely you are not contesting this argument, because you don't have any reasonable ground to do so. Moral, legal or ethical - nada.

Like I said - cool story bro. An argument equal to that of a 5 years old.
You'll be shocked to know that I genuinely don't care about your opinion.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

What statistics?
this?
010441.png
You have already admitted your error in this statistical calculation.

And after I told you to find out why additional errors occurred, you ran away.
010047.png
Do you want to answer now? What was the error?
Or do you want to run away again?

Reactions: TheRizzi

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Not really.
His idea was Dylan to not to be so far behind Ellie.
He kinda promise less than week after Ellie have sex with Sophia,Dylan will also do it.
Ellie get the sex on PD 14.
So for Dylan it can be PD20.
Still we are talking for years,maybe more than a decade until that event.
Quote: Ellie get the sex on PD 14.

I have some bad news for you. In the sauna event in the locker room with Sophia/Ellie on this current PD 14, L&P considers it foreplay and not sex. So, the first lesbian scene with an important character hasn't happened yet. The question is, what does L&P consider sex when it comes to lesbianism?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

I have some bad news for you. In the sauna event in the locker room with Sophia/Ellie on this current PD 14, L&P considers it foreplay and not sex. So, the first lesbian scene with an important character hasn't happened yet. The question is, what does L&P consider sex when it comes to lesbianism?

so, Patricia will be the first? :)

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019

middle finger for straight content. 5 (including sauna) lesbian sex scenes and only 2 straight ones in the future. Why he even bother with straight stuff if he can't make a fucking balance?

• Haha
Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
middle finger for straight content. 5 (including sauna) lesbian sex scenes and only 2 straight ones in the future. Why he even bother with straight stuff if he can't make a fucking balance?
His reasoning for that is that he believes it is easier for two women to connect than for a man and a woman to connect in "his" reality. Remember what he said about rape? It can only be rape if it's violent. I guess this is how he thinks reality works.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

That actually will make more sense if the sex with Ellie is PD16 or later.
Because obviously PD14 and PD15 will not have anymore Sophia/Ellie events.
Maybe.
After how much more events get PD14 and specially PD15,we can't be sure of anything.

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Almost 7 years later, still waiting on the "three time" increase in speed.

He's got two high-end rigs these days, by the way. Updated his first rig towards the end of 2020 if I'm not mistaken (biggest drop in overall renders from 2020 to 2021), and again in 2022 plus buying a second rig (worst year in terms of overall renders to date).

:LOL: (y)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes