Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Please someone help, in the Christian and Dylan scene, when Ellie comes down the stairs, goes back up and doesn't look at them, what should I have done in the past?
Do you know that there is a walkthrough/button in the game? Plus, you can use the gallery to see the scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gtdff

Mar 17, 2019
Tbh, I think the story should shift to that dynamic. Patricia is Definitely the more sexually open of the sisters and she has eyes on her nephew who she sees as a young man and possible side LI. It would make an interesting story with Sophia trying to keep Patricia away from Dylan while being somewhat hypocritical as she goes after Sam. Adding Amber to the mix would make for serious fireworks. I could see it now. Amber lusting for and going after Dylan, Sophia after Sam, both women trying to keep their affairs with their sons from each other.
Then there's Patrica who has the hots for her nephew and having no qualms about screwing him but being sneaky about it. Finally there's Dylan who clearly intends to get closer with Amber, while also being in love with and lusting after his mother and then developing feelings for Aunt Patricia that she's subtly opening. THAT would be great storytelling.
I understand it, but the more I think about it, the more the story seems to have no relevance at all. The content is getting shorter and shorter, and I think it was the writer's mistake to start off with Dylan and Sophia as the main story and then change things so quickly. We are seeing in real time that the popularity of this work is also decreasing.

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
I understand it, but the more I think about it, the more the story seems to have no relevance at all. The content is getting shorter and shorter, and I think it was the writer's mistake to start off with Dylan and Sophia as the main story and then change things so quickly. We are seeing in real time that the popularity of this work is also decreasing.
people still are looking forward to that story and as pointed out by the poll done and as well as ellie and sam as well but if your talking about the game itself that may or may not be the case as witnessed by his subs going up with each daily upgrade progress and if it hits a certain threshold he/she may keep doing these month and month and a half updates which will be short but hey whatever but still he/she needs to get back on track of what you would call a "main Story" and get rid of all the side BS regardless of opinions on them i mean it has been like 7 years now i mean cmon get to it already so it has already been said before by many others so i will not retread it and waste my time or breathe on it . but i digress point is in general people outside his subs are loosing interest in the game to a certain degree

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thank you Lord for sharing. Still no new posts. Looks like we may not get any new posts for a while :unsure:.
Thank Old Dog, if anyone. He's the one who started sharing the progress reports. Xanatos just stole the job.
I have noticed a trend in the Anglo-Saxon world to count, for example, the number of words contained in a text, or as in this case, the number of renders contained in an upgrade. This attention to a purely quantitative aspect is funny for someone who does not belong to your culture. But if the quality is high, how many renders are included in an upgrade, what does it matter? Well, the world is beautiful because it is varied...
Have already raised this with L&P, he doesn't give a shit. Doesn't care that his classroom has more boys than average, let alone there's only one person in the class that's non-white.

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
come on slap that black dick on her face!
Mortem67888 I am sure you are not a fan of that beggar dylan but why did you put that beggar dylan pic on your dp? Change that beggar dylan picture from your dp. :LOL::ROFLMAO: Put your fav bbc or our sam picture in your dp. They know how to sexually satisfy and turn ons/wet Sophia much better than this inexperience begger sex-kid dylan.;):ROFLMAO::WeSmart:(y):love:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thank Old Dog, if anyone. He's the one who started sharing the progress reports. Xanatos just stole the job.

Have already raised this with L&P, he doesn't give a shit. Doesn't care that his classroom has more boys than average, let alone there's only one person in the class that's non-white.
Well he has to something for likes :ROFLMAO: .

Last edited:

Mortem67888

Dec 30, 2020
Mortem67888 I am sure you are not a fan of that beggar dylan but why did you put that beggar dylan pic on your dp? Change that beggar dylan picture from your dp. :LOL::ROFLMAO: Put your fav bbc or our sam picture in your dp. They know how to sexually satisfy and turn ons/wet Sophia much better than this inexperience begger sex-kid dylan.;):ROFLMAO::WeSmart:(y):love:
I don't mind dylan actually I like mother son bonding....I just wanna see her getting banged

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes