l0v3rman

Mar 1, 2019
Everything went wrong :FacePalm:

> Changed Sophia into 25 years plastic botox doll with ugly nipples nobody asked for.
> Added even more useless characters with cringy parallel route update also nobody asked for.
> Makes polls - then does in his own split mind way.
> Wants to get rid of two hottest routes (2 side jobs) with already built arch.
> New teasing (as fckng a l w a y s) update on the way with no name characters we see second & last time.

Damn, the list is infinite.
No wonder we will see Screenshot 2024-06-23 182029.png tag in near future, cause this game became really annoying & spoiled by L&P himself.

Last edited:

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Everything went wrong :FacePalm:

> Changed Sophia into 25 years plastic botox doll with ugly nipples nobody asked for.
> Added even more useless characters with cringy parallel route update also nobody asked for.
> Makes polls - then does in his own split mind way.
> Wants to get rid of two hottest routes (2nd side job) with already built arch.
> New teasing (as fckng a l w a y s) update on the way with no name characters we see second & last time.

Damn, the list is infinite.
No wonder we will see View attachment 3762152 tag in near future, cause this game became really annoying & spoiled by L&P himself.
That is what I said at the begining of this year! But whatever, it's just a game and I did not pay a single coin to him!

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
No wonder we will see
Screenshot 2024-06-23 182029.png
tag in near future, cause this game became really annoying & spoiled by L&P himself.
There won't be an abandoned tag anytime soon. His Patreon is stable and he's making lots of money. The only way for this to get an abandoned tag is if L&P suffers from a heartattack or if people stop supporting him. With the change to much more lewd content in every single update, his Patreon will likely only go up as unfortunately most people don't care too much about a good story.

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018
He is worried becuase if they delete 1st side job and I don't know what else the game will loose some festishes like old guys and interracial.

So, under his logic, he should add coprophagia, fisting, sadomasochism etc, etc. It seems like his game is a check list to be completed. No matter if those paths are less popular, he is going to keep updating them because... wel, milking.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
He is worried becuase if they delete 1st side job and I don't know what else the game will loose some festishes like old guys and interracial.

So, under his logic, he should add coprophagia, fisting, sadomasochism etc, etc. It seems like his game is a check list to be completed. No matter if those paths are less popular, he is going to keep updating them because... wel, milking.
Are you really putting interracial and coprophagia at the same level? lmao

(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023
This should give you some insight into L&P's thoughts on this event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1719092114041.png dark-knight.gif

I don't believe that this L&P really has any intention of completing this game one day. He is just wasting time by opening up new storylines for unpopular characters. He is also making us lose interest in this game. Even patreon members don't want to see such unpopular characters with sophia. So if L&P really intended to complete this game he would have removed some unpopular characters from the game to save him at least a few years. isn't it ?:unsure::sneaky:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
View attachment 3762570 View attachment 3762575

I don't believe that this L&P really has any intention of completing this game one day. He is just wasting time by opening up new storylines for unpopular characters. He is also making us lose interest in this game. Even patreon members don't want to see such unpopular characters with sophia. So if L&P really intended to complete this game he would have removed some unpopular characters from the game to save him at least a few years. isn't it ?:unsure::sneaky:
L&P has made it clear over the years he doesn't care what anyone else wants, including patrons. Of course there is a rather large cult that still absolutely loves anything he does and anyone who doesn't like it is a hater or rat.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
L&P has made it clear over the years he doesn't care what anyone else wants, including patrons. Of course there is a rather large cult that still absolutely loves anything he does and anyone who doesn't like it is a hater or rat.

You almost stated it correct. LP does only care of his 7k every month. And else? Not a thing in the world. I still like the game, watch what comes along. Lesbian or not but cares shit about his Patreons. As long as they pay his bill.

After 250 renders he will take 2 weeks holiday because his computer rigs are sooooo tired. But he gets away with it. This is the most amazing story of my life.

And to be honest? I will be coming back here to read all this super stories! It keeps getting stranger and stranger. But I thank all the paying Patroens. Because without them there will be no game.

But........ Who is the idiot?

THAAAAAAAANKS!

:love::love:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
You almost stated it correct. LP does only care of his 7k every month. And else? Not a thing in the world. I still like the game, watch what comes along. Lesbian or not but cares shit about his Patreons. As long as they pay his bill.

After 250 renders he will take 2 weeks holiday because his computer rigs are sooooo tired. But he gets away with it. This is the most amazing story of my life.

And to be honest? I will be coming back here to read all this super stories! It keeps getting stranger and stranger. But I thank all the paying Patroens. Because without them there will be no game.

But........ Who is the idiot?

THAAAAAAAANKS!

:love::love:
I stopped playing years ago because it's all teasing no action. I hate teasing.

INOM_18

Apr 10, 2023
View attachment 3762570 View attachment 3762575

View attachment PoLITical Compass Memes - Boeing_(HD)_1.mp4

• Haha
Reactions: Lust & nipple

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There won't be an abandoned tag anytime soon. His Patreon is stable and he's making lots of money. The only way for this to get an abandoned tag is if L&P suffers from a heartattack or if people stop supporting him. With the change to much more lewd content in every single update, his Patreon will likely only go up as unfortunately most people don't care too much about a good story.
I don't think it's quite true that his Patreon is stable. That his number of Patreons is stable, and whatever dissatisfied Patreons leave are replaced by new ones, I don't believe is in doubt. But that support is a house of cards, and as soon as Patreon gets fed up enough by complaints to cancel his account will end the game.

Which would suck. Taking out the requirement to be playing the Dylan route, the lesbian version of the Ellie event I think works quite well, at least for those on the Jules path. That Ellie is quite academic is a small but important part of her appeal. I'm just hoping that there'll be enough Ellie content before that happens, say, the end of PD16. And that Ellie can take Jules to the Prom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
IMO, the best approach L&P could take going forward is to focus on the main story paths ie.
1) Sophia
2) Dylan
3) Ellie
4) Sam
5) Patricia

Once those are done, L&P could do all the other paths as DLC.
By 1), do you mean the GW path? Whilst it's unpopular, it's still one of the main routes.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes