hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
As for the Shota boys showing as well as they have - nothing says that L&P is not putting his thumb on the scales - it's not like any of us could prove that he did/did not do this.

He's already self-justifying why the Shota boys are getting content.
I assume you are referring to the current survey here.
Although you phrase it as vaguely as possible, you imply that L&P would/could manipulate the survey results in favor of his fetish. You write that nobody can prove anything, but I think you are smart enough to know that every (new) conspiracy theory starts with such formulations.
For some people here, all that will stick is - "L&P manipulates the survey results!".

And you immediately provide a pseudo-proof. Namely the statement from L&P, who I also know, that he finds this chain of events of the tutoring hot. I think after seven years of working on this game, pretty much every fetish wears off. And if he actually still finds the tutoring so super hot that he absolutely wants to share it with everyone in public, then he will do it regardless of any survey results - just as he has done so far.
And finally - the rule in this forum is that no one should be judged for their fetishes. Does this rule not apply to L&P?

Yours sincerely
hzjujk

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes