Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
You can assume that the last teaser does not reflect the current status of the update. It will no longer show a teaser of the actual event, as there are too many spoilers.
55% foreplay? Hardly.
Pretty much passed foreplay and even fiveplay. It's maybe up to like twelveplay by now.

Reactions: Andy6677
Jun 9, 2022
Today might be my last day be on this site because I got reported twice early this morning before daylight plus I been thinking about leaving anyway so today might be the end for me on here and for the people who laugh about the things I say on here y'all are the reason why I'm leaving plus I believe in Karma and Haunting and to everyone else I don't have a problem with y'all......Y'all are good

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
anyone have the list of the upcoming playthroughs after this event?

also can anyone give an insight into how yoga pants slip down like that when exercising in squat positions? because how her yoga pants is slipping down isnt making any sense... shouldnt her thong be scrunched up too?

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
And that's why this is not a good game. Blueballing sucks.
M2C.
Blueballing is good for the firsts 4-5 chapters, for growing the hype, but at the end the MC or FMC has to take their goal.
For awam is to cheat her hubby and became a slut, for others games is to share the wife or to fuck the best friend’s fiancée.

Reactions: Rixen and Sagf

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
anyone have the list of the upcoming playthroughs after this event?

also can anyone give an insight into how yoga pants slip down like that when exercising in squat positions? because how her yoga pants is slipping down isnt making any sense... shouldnt her thong be scrunched up too?
Leave the LOGIC behind while playing this game . In L&P words "Anything is Possible" :LOL:.

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
Unless she goes down on all fours and pleasures Deshawn either with her hand mouth , this update will mean nothing.
I don't see that happening, but I would settle for Sophia being groped while DeShawn and Vicky fuck in front of her and of course Sophia Jill's off while watching. Then, Vicky ordering/encouraging Sophia to eat DeShawn creampie straight from Vicky's freshly fucked cunt. This gets Sophia a mouthful of cum without Sophia giving a blowjob.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes