Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Now if L&P had focused on these characters like he should have, he'd never need to even bring in the side jobs, museum kids, Liam cheating, pervert teacher, or swinging couple in the first place. By Sophia getting more involved in Dylan's soccer game she'd have more chances of interacting with the other players and their moms like with Zac and Alyssa. The set up she had with innocently seducing Zac and being introduced to Antonio by Alyssa could have played out in a lot of different ways with the other moms/sons but also kept each one just as sexual.

fapzoner69018

Jul 1, 2023
353 + 127 lesbian path
So it's gonna be another 4 min of teasing with no animations and here I surprisingly had some hope on how it's already got up to 60% in less than a month since 0.201 but I was 'obviously' wrong. If L§P doesn't get any additional external support soon I would bet half of his supporters would unsubscribe from patreon and then he's going to regret it only when it's too late. I mean sure it will cost him a bunch to hire a professional artist but also this means more extra quality in shorter period of time which means more popularity and thus new income from new fans and if he actually commits to his previous idea of making a well-worked on erotic trailer on steam based on a structured and calculated plan this will tremendously boost the chance of getting a way much more extra cash which would encourage him to further improve the quality and add a lot of extra animations down the road and potentially taking this work to another level. But this is obviously just delusional speculations based on a shred of collective hope from his horny fans. And from the repetitive lying scenarios that we're seeing this will probably never happen. Such a disappointement that such a talented artist and writer like L£P never got a chance to show the real potential of AWAM. I can see he's afraid that this won't work and all his prescious 'bills' will go to waste or maybe just laziness corrupted his mind and made him think that this will continue as it already is without bearing any consequences whatsoever. I don't see any kind of dedication to any of the bold claims he has already established many times and made his audience blindly put all of their faith in him/her. I guess it's almost impossible to find a high quality game which is consistent with its updates and gives content in a short period of time.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
:ROFLMAO:
Why then will the update be released in August?
Because he hasn't decided if he will add animations to this update or not and how many animations will be added. If he doesn't add animations, then it could be a July release if he continues to move at the pace he's currently going atm.

He is leaning towards no animations, although the status bar indicates there will be animations.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Because he hasn't decided if he will add animations to this update or not and how many animations will be added. If he doesn't add animations, then it could be a July release if he continues to move at the pace he's currently going atm.

He is leaning towards no animations, although the status bar indicates there will be animations.
So it turns out that after all, the LP fired the animator and is now learning to animate himself?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I assume you are referring to the current survey here.
Although you phrase it as vaguely as possible, you imply that L&P would/could manipulate the survey results in favor of his fetish. You write that nobody can prove anything, but I think you are smart enough to know that every (new) conspiracy theory starts with such formulations.
For some people here, all that will stick is - "L&P manipulates the survey results!".

And you immediately provide a pseudo-proof. Namely the statement from L&P, who I also know, that he finds this chain of events of the tutoring hot. I think after seven years of working on this game, pretty much every fetish wears off. And if he actually still finds the tutoring so super hot that he absolutely wants to share it with everyone in public, then he will do it regardless of any survey results - just as he has done so far.
And finally - the rule in this forum is that no one should be judged for their fetishes. Does this rule not apply to L&P?

Yours sincerely
hzjujk
Yes - This was part of a discussion about the latest ongoing survey.

As to implying that L&P would/could manipulate the survey results in favor of his fetish - I absolutely believe he could and does - when it suits his purposes (and if he does - so what - right?)

As Joseph Stalin once said (paraphrase here):

"It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes."

I actually see the surveys as a form of 'bread and circuses' for his $ supporters - a way to make them feel like they have a say while they pay him to Slowly tell more of this story.

If I was shaming L&P for anything, it was not for the fetishes of Shota boys or BBC or incest, it was for breaking a story that, at one time, attempted to tell a different kind of fall from grace.

There was a time when Sophia's journey was integrated across all her story lines - she was trying to manage her job, her relationships with Patricia, Ellie, Dylan, Sam and even Liam - all while being conflicted about how some of those relationships were evolving.

These paths interacted with each other and leveraged each other (like the early Dylan/Sam path where Dylan could choose to invite or not invite Sam to Sophia's bikini fashion show).

That story has been broken and we are left with vignettes from the Sophia universe - like:

The cello lesson by art master Casanova Sam
The Biology teacher revealing her body and allowing three underage boys to touch her in their upstairs bedroom while their Mom works downstairs
Sophia giving Ellie oral in the middle of a female locker room (Sophia being totally out there as a bisexual woman in an open relationship ...) ;)

They are often good/very good scenes in terms of high-quality renders and animations that can even be exceptional (like the render/animation combo of Dylan getting a BJ from Christine while Ellie masturbates in the background).

However, these scenes are also no longer interrelated and there is no longer a cohesive story.

So - no fetish shaming here, just a recognition that AWAM is no longer a top tier find for me, and some of the reasons why.

Regardless of my current assessment of AWAM - it is still good to see you active on the threads!(y)

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
If you mean, he fired himself and hired himself back as his animator, that is quite possible. :whistle:
What?
He hired an animator to create animations in the game! Or is that not true?
The last scene with Sophia and Ellie kissing was done "poorly" and the scene with the BJ to Dylan at the party was done at the highest quality! LP did all this and he didn’t hire anyone?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
What?
He hired an animator to create animations in the game! Or is that not true?
The last scene with Sophia and Ellie kissing was done "poorly" and the scene with the BJ to Dylan at the party was done at the highest quality! LP did all this and he didn’t hire anyone?
I don't know... What I said was in jest.

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
I just finished the latest update and I have to ask M & P: who wanted a 'De Shawn' on this story, or who asked for it ? and why does he keeps adding new characters every update when after 5 f*cking years there hasn't been a decent sex scene ? I think this 'DeShawn' guy needs to go , I don't want Sophia having her first sexual scene with a character other than her husband , being with that guy. what a waste of an update !

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes