Jun 9, 2022
Hard disagree.

The Ellie event is what happened in the locker room (in v200), making another update with a secondary leading path to the same outcome (which was already fully layed out) is a filler in my book.

The 2nd sidejob you call a filler is one of the most sought-after updates according to polls, which makes it more like a main event, rather than a filler. Or maybe a filler can be the main event?

DeShawn? Ok, sure.
I agree with Alley_Cat

Reactions: Yamakasi20

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wow people are nuts. Shaun, Shawn, both pronounced the same. Putting De in front would would not change that.
I knew a Sean, too
Hard disagree.

The Ellie event is what happened in the locker room (in v200), making another update with a secondary leading path to the same outcome (which was already fully layed out) is a filler in my book.

The 2nd sidejob you call a filler is one of the most sought-after updates according to polls, which makes it more like a main event, rather than a filler. Or maybe a filler can be the main event?

DeShawn? Ok, sure.
Both v.200 and v.201 are both Ellie events, on the Ellie route, same as the two different versions of the Bikini Fashion Show for the Dylan route. The only difference in this case is whether or not you're playing the bonus storyline.

The second side job however, is not essential to any storyline. Not the GW, not Dylan's, Ellie's, Sam's, Patricia's, no one's. Not even Sophia's. Yes, the 2nd side job is popular. Not denying that. But it's irrelevant. Janitor Clarke is popular too. But his event is also just filler - not required for anything.

The only secondary storylines that aren't filler are Aiden's and the Morellos, since they're required (at least initially) for the Dylan route, and Ellie's for the Morellos.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Cool, we can agree to disagree.
I stand my ground.

v.201 (which is NOT v.200) was a filler that almost none wanted.

2nd side job became the main event.
Then I also agree to disagree with you.

Ellie and Sophia meeting Logan and Tyler in the sauna = that is v .200

I wanted nothing to do with Ellie forgiving Logan the douche for cheating on her.

She should have more self-respect than that (and in my playthrough of Ellie - she does)

I wanted what we got with v 0.201 - no Logan.

I think the ending where Sophia gives Ellie oral in a women's locker room was the wrong place for this to happen but - no Logan so I am good.

It is called path choice - and I respect the options even when some of them are not paths I would ever pursue (like the upcoming BBC content with De whatever his name is... :p).

Your path choice is no more filler than mine; both are perfectly valid depending on how each of us chooses to play this AVN.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Finally taking your old job back?
While I did start off this progress report posting many many years a go and then it got strange but anybody can post this report.
I know. Originally you provided us with the progress. And it is certainly freely available to everyone and anyone can post it here.
Lord_Xanatos has been providing us with this information for years.
Personally, however, I would consider it a shame if it came to a battle between you and him.
Ultimately, we're all looking forward to the progress report so that we know things are moving forward! ;)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I know. Originally you provided us with the progress. And it is certainly freely available to everyone and anyone can post it here.
Lord_Xanatos has been providing us with this information for years.
Personally, however, I would consider it a shame if it came to a battle between you and him.
Ultimately, we're all looking forward to the progress report so that we know things are moving forward! ;)
It will not come to that as this game now only holds a passing interest for me.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Talcum Powder

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
It will not come to that I as this game only holds a passing interest for me now.
mmh... It's actually a shame that some of us who have been following the game from the beginning have lost interest in the game.
It's all about milking and when the next update will be released. No more interesting ideas and dialog about the game.

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Wow people are nuts. Shaun, Shawn, both pronounced the same. Putting De in front would would not change that.
I also made a suggestion to call him DeBlack. I figured after I came up with "thank you my lord" for Santos after he updates progress and everyone started using it, you will also use DeBlack. But you just don't listen!

Haha

"I'm not a pro copywriter but if I had to come up with a name for a competing supermarket chain against Publix, I would call it: Publix Enemy"

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Cool, we can agree to disagree.
I stand my ground.

v.201 (which is NOT v.200) was a filler that almost none wanted.

2nd side job became the main event.
What the hell are you talking about? v0.201 is v0.200.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

L&P's Quote: I specifically separated these updates because the approx. 5 weeks I spent working on Sophia delayed the update. And so that you don't have to wait another 3-4 weeks for the completion of the alternative version, I have already released the first one so that you at least have something to start with. Especially those who don't follow the Dylan/Ellie storyline. So I also hurried to bring out this alternative in the same month.

And the end of the scene has to be the same, of course, because that's what it all boils down to.

There is no agree to disagree here. L&P tells you that v0.201 is v0.200 because of the delay in the Sophia model update.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Hard disagree.

DeShawn? Ok, sure.
Yeah the last two updates could've been one thing but we had to wait for some green paper reason.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Then I also agree to disagree with you.

Ellie and Sophia meeting Logan and Tyler in the sauna = that is v .200

I wanted nothing to do with Ellie forgiving Logan the douche for cheating on her.

She should have more self-respect than that (and in my playthrough of Ellie - she does)

I wanted what we got with v 0.201 - no Logan.

I think the ending where Sophia gives Ellie oral in a women's locker room was the wrong place for this to happen but - no Logan so I am good.

It is called path choice - and I respect the options even when some of them are not paths I would ever pursue (like the upcoming BBC content with De whatever his name is... :p).

Your path choice is no more filler than mine; both are perfectly valid depending on how each of us chooses to play this AVN.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Well I will agree to disagree harder! Hahaha, let's not do this...

Cool, outside the search of self-respect in a ntr/incest centered game, all cool!

What the hell are you talking about? v0.201 is v0.200.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

L&P's Quote: I specifically separated these updates because the approx. 5 weeks I spent working on Sophia delayed the update. And so that you don't have to wait another 3-4 weeks for the completion of the alternative version, I have already released the first one so that you at least have something to start with. Especially those who don't follow the Dylan/Ellie storyline. So I also hurried to bring out this alternative in the same month.

And the end of the scene has to be the same, of course, because that's what it all boils down to.

There is no agree to disagree here. L&P tells you that v0.201 is v0.200 because of the delay in the Sophia model update.
v0.200 had a set of renders and writing made for it, v0.201 had different set and writing made for it. Not the same.

L&P's words you quoted, "separated" and "alternative", also suggests that v0.201 and v0.200 are... separate and alternative.

Separate/alternative =/= the same

Trans women are not women. Men can't get pregnant. Etc...

• Angry
Reactions: GokutheG

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Well I will agree to disagree harder! Hahaha, let's not do this...

Cool, outside the search of self-respect in a ntr/incest centered game, all cool!

v0.200 had a set of renders and writing made for it, v0.201 had different set and writing made for it. Not the same.

L&P's words you quoted, "separated" and "alternative", also suggests that v0.201 and v0.200 are... separate and alternative.

Separate/alternative =/= the same

Trans women are not women. Men can't get pregnant. Etc...
I can see you have problems with the English language. They are not separate because the ending is the same, no matter if you choose the lesbian or hetero scene, it leads to the same outcome. You have no clue what you're talking about, and I'll leave it at that. :ROFLMAO:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
the proof you brought to the table:
L&P: " I specifically separated these updates "
You're picking and choosing your words.

I specifically separated these updates because the approx. 5 weeks I spent working on Sophia delayed the update. And so that you don't have to wait another 3-4 weeks for the completion of the alternative version, I have already released the first one so that you at least have something to start with.

This means that he delayed v0.200 because of the model update for Sophia in January and February. To avoid waiting for the entire scene for v0.200, which included lesbians and heterosexuals, he separated them to release the content sooner so we didn't have to wait another month, which is why we got a v0.201 for the lesbian content for the sauna scene a month later.

I can't believe I have to give you an English lesson. :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes