Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
pretty certain it hasn't moved since I last saw this posted in here.

I want the completed game now. NOW!!!

*proceeds to throw shit around, stamp his feet and pout for absolutely no reason at all*

There may be some sarcasm in this post.

Now that the "am bored and typing randomness" part of this post is done, did I see something that the next Aiden challenge be part of this update? or it still going be the update after this one?
No not this update.
update.PNG

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
thanks

FYI Aidens 3rd task is listed in noon

dam forgot about homeschooling, I presume you reject the first job to get to that.
Yes you must refuse the first job to get the 2nd job.
I put up a save for the 2nd job a couple of pages back if you are interested.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Must be.Because Alyssa will be my main path.I will see the scene with Ellie and Julia,but I definitely won't close Alyssa/Sophia.
After all we don't lose Ellie/Julia,just one scene.
I am just not happy that the Alyssa event is tied in with the Aden event,just now.I don't know if Alyssa will play a role if you don't do the Aiden events

Reactions: HulaMaster

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
Degenerate Perverts Weekly News Letter
View attachment 691666
Closure and closure to my precious
55% of scenes for 2+ months since last update. So, current pace is approximately 3 updates (1.5 game day) per year, against at least 4 updates (2 game days) last year. While dev's income is rising (mostly because of new patrons are joining) he has no reasons to increase pace of the development. I personally consider canceling my patronage completely, imho better policy is paying 10-15$ one time per year, than 5$ monthly.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wtf is happening with this update... why is taking so much time for release ??? Is he even close to finish it
Well,55% from 85% of the update are done.So we are almost at 50% total done.
Probably a release at the end of July/start of August.
I am just not happy that the Alyssa event is tied in with the Aden event,just now.I don't know if Alyssa will play a role if you don't do the Aiden events
It will be not fair to put all good things only on 1 path.

Reactions: nadzone

Chicha

May 3, 2017
55% of scenes for 2+ months since last update. So, current pace is approximately 3 updates (1.5 game day) per year, against at least 4 updates (2 game days) last year. While dev's income is rising (mostly because of new patrons are joining) he has no reasons to increase pace of the development. I personally consider canceling my patronage completely, imho better policy is paying 10-15$ one time per year, than 5$ monthly.
I was a $10 patron but cancelled my pledge recently. He promised he would hire someone and develop faster if last tier goal was met, and its quite the opposite. It just cant be that he is spending more and more time between updates, no matter how good the renders are, and he will keep loosing patreons if he doesnt start to deliver as normal devs do, at least every 1-2 months.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
You can pass this game to your grandchildren later, and maybe he port it to playstation 8 when the game is finished

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
thanks

FYI Aidens 3rd task is listed in noon section.

dam forgot about homeschooling, I presume you reject the first job to get to that.

Is homeschooling any good?
more Dylan-Amber, Sophia-Sam event i think and maybe when aiden beat dylan and make him unable to use his hand, sophia can deepen her relation with him

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
You can pass this game to your grandchildren later, and maybe he port it to playstation 8 when the game is finished
Well, I have great doubts that this game will ever finished, path tree is expanding, so amount of work will only increase. That's why updates will be released slower and slower. Remedy to this would be hire someone into development team, but time shows that L&P is not willing to form a team, because whatever reasons he has. So ... not sure how many people are ready to pay for 1 update per year, which is quite possible in near future (within couple of years).

Reactions: Wedstone

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Well, I have great doubts that this game will ever finished, path tree is expanding, so amount of work will only increase. That's why updates will be released slower and slower. Remedy to this would be hire someone into development team, but time shows that L&P is not willing to form a team, because whatever reasons he has. So ... not sure how many people are ready to pay for 1 update per year, which is quite possible in near future (within couple of years).
He took how much time to render so far the 55%? 3 weeks? When we're done with the update, he's going to take about 5-6 weeks just for rendering. He could have that time reduced to a week if he wanted.. I'll let you figure out why he doesn't.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes