afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I am just not happy that the Alyssa event is tied in with the Aden event,just now.I don't know if Alyssa will play a role if you don't do the Aiden events
Right! After her getting her other lesbian and incest desires sated, marrying Alyssa maintains her "AWAM" status.

D

Deleted member 840101

I don't know why people r still supporting him when he is not in the mood to complete his goals that he promised to do don't set fake goals if u r not going to do so. Think if he in charge of game like god of war or last of us it takes lifes to complete.
And I don't know why all the newbies don't even read a thing and ask questions that has been answered many times.

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
This has to be the slowest of the slow burn visual novels I have played, but that mom daughter make out session in the shower? tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif If the developer could only cut some of the exposition which can be a bit superfluous, it could be a tighter story.

D

Deleted member 840101

You forgot the testing part. It's gonna take at least a couple of months. Expect a release by the end of November maybe?
I'm pretty sure you are drunk or delusional. L&P's testing phase usually takes 14 to 17 days. "Couple of months" sounds way too much exaggerated.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Quick question does anybody know of any other games like this.....the build-up was slow and enjoyable by the time the sisters kissed my panties were soaked but after the shower scene I had to change them that's the type of game I like all I had to do is touch my little bottom and the waterworks started
No, not quite like this. There's plenty to try out here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lesbian-protagonist-games-list.31444/

My top three are AWAM, Dog Days of Summer, and Bad Memories, but that list has a lot of of really good ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
Another personal worst for the dev... he is really showing no respect to all this money that fans are showering him with.
Well, it is their money and if they have any dissatisfaction with the way game developed, they can easily stop supporting it. And if they are content with how things are,well this their choice.And if they have any concerns, they can address the creator personally.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He took how much time to render so far the 55%? 3 weeks? When we're done with the update, he's going to take about 5-6 weeks just for rendering. He could have that time reduced to a week if he wanted.. I'll let you figure out why he doesn't.
You are probably right about the rendering taking 3 weeks.
Most time consuming is creating the scene,not rendering it.
So it is like 8-9 weeks total so far.
it is already over 2 month since the last update and we still at 55% of completion, so i guess the update will be arrive at august
Actually we are at 55% from 85% of the update.
Not really 55% of completion.
So you are maybe right about August.Still there is some chance for July.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
3000 probably not but 1200+ renders is very posible.no but for a free game that you and enjoy.
3 months, 1200+, 400renders/month. Decent. Or 3 1/2 months 1400 renders.
For those who play all the routes, a pantagruelic feast. ;)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes