BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
You forgot the testing part. It's gonna take at least a couple of months. Expect a release by the end of November maybe?
Then there is going to be a scene that didn't render well and it'll push a delay to 2021 :D

--

For those talking about being a patron or not. I've been one, I quit when I thought my money wasn't going towards the goals the dev himself set.
I would gladly sub again on the highest tier if the dev was actually working.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Is there a current percentage of the advanced day 11 afternoon events?
I think that after the yoga event, the 3 biggest events will be done.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is there a current percentage of the advanced day 11 afternoon events?
I think that after the yoga event, the 3 biggest events will be done.
Yes once the yoga event is done there is only small events left.I think maybe 2-3 events left I think

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Am I considered a full member of the Degenerate perverts club?
Or do I have to wait for an official appointment of one of the deans and the wisest of our masters? :unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Am I considered a full member of the Degenerate perverts club?
Or do I have to wait for an official appointment of one of the deans and the wisest of our masters? :unsure:
Yea why not,but you will have to put a picture,in your avatar of a member of the parker family or Alyssa

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Do not interfere with the Creator to create! We must wait humbly for the hand of the Creator to send us a new message... And the Creator should not be angry, otherwise, in a fit of anger, he will spit on everything and turn San Alejo into something like ... the picture is below...
I don't know why people r still supporting him when he is not in the mood to complete his goals that he promised to do don't set fake goals if u r not going to do so. Think if he in charge of game like god of war or last of us it takes lifes to complete.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I admit that I have 2 games that are dear to me: AWAM and FoTM, I would like a signature but I am a noob in these things.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thinking about the yoga event and I wonder who the yoga instructor will be.Anybody got any ideas on this.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Omg this game is going at the same path as Milfy City :ROFLMAO: . This is 100% deja vu, when the game was released it had update on every 4 weeks, than the developer start to complain with some medical issues that he need to hold a little bit. After that he promised lies where he said that if he complete the goal he will work only on the game and will make updates faster, than after that he never do that. Now for no reason we wait more than 8 weeks for next update. Let me tell you what happen after that, he will say next update on Christmas and than the update will be released on 2021 and he will quit :D

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes