Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
If you're referring to this post, it says something unexpected, not someone unexpected. Ellie has several events that day, and Dylan has none, at least the last we were told.
Ooops my bad ... somehow I misunderstood it. Thanks Alley_Cat to point it out to me. In this case, Don Morello looks most probable candidate, but it clearly would be compelled act for Sophia, which she would excuse to herself by some decent dutiful goals. Or otherwise one of the Logan's friends (Tyler etc) when tension accumulated over weeks suddenly erupts without any warning and without any chances for Sophia to handle it.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ooops my bad ... somehow I misunderstood it. Thanks Alley_Cat to point it out to me. In this case, Don Morello looks most probable candidate, but it clearly would be compelled act for Sophia, which she would excuse to herself by some decent dutiful goals. Or otherwise one of the Logan's friends (Tyler etc) when tension accumulated over weeks suddenly erupts without any warning and without any chances for Sophia to handle it.
Could be Sam.A piece of Sophia's clothing slips or come lose,dressing gown,bikini.Or even a piece of Sam's clothing sips and he exposes himself but it does not look like Sam has an event that day.

Reactions: wynlard

roro

May 29, 2017
Did dev hire someone? I mean, I understand his desire to create scenes by himself and probably thats for the best. However, he could have at least use services for rendering. As far as I know, he reached the point where he said he'd use additional support.
He can outsource his renders, but then he would have to redo most of them again (and again) because only after the scene is rendered you can notice some glitches. Some players and devs don't mind the minor ones, but some do. As we learned to know L&P, he cares for it, so it wouldn't necessarily save him (and us) time. I wish he would write a post about his workflow as he promised a long time ago...

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
He can outsource his renders, but then he would have to redo most of them again (and again) because only after the scene is rendered you can notice some glitches. Some players and devs don't mind the minor ones, but some do. As we learned to know L&P, he cares for it, so it wouldn't necessarily save him (and us) time. I wish he would write a post about his workflow as he promised a long time ago...
Would be honest to accept, let's say, 400 renders/month. And a two months update come with 800. A three months 1200.
That's a variable that all Devs should promise to patrons. If someone reach a level could provide 50/100 more renders.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If you're referring to this post, it says something unexpected, not someone unexpected. Ellie has several events that day, and Dylan has none, at least the last we were told.
My opinion. Something unexpected but not with her husband. He's talking about sex. Before and after, no more casual event, So, it will be a casual event without previous approach. I don't say someone new but has to be a third level character.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I know that this image will not be used in the yoga scene but does anybody else feel like the characters poses are mirrored?
View attachment 694271
Do you mean the symmetry of the poses? It's a little curious, but since we don't know how much yoga they've done in the past, I'm not sure if we can really draw any conclusions from it. From what I've seen of the yoga assets available, not all of them are symmetric

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Do you mean the symmetry of the poses? It's a little curious, but since we don't know how much yoga they've done in the past, I'm not sure if we can really draw any conclusions from it. From what I've seen of the yoga assets available, not all of them are symmetric
Yes I did mean the symmetry of the poses they look like they are viewed form a different angle.
Yea yoga was never mentioned and neither was the possibility that Claire or Maria is bisexual.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes I did mean the symmetry of the poses they look like they are viewed form a different angle.
Well he has at least asset, which has a few asymmetric poses. Most of the ones from are asymmetric. I guess it really just depends on what L&P thinks will fit the story. Like Emma showing off by talking about partial differential equations at the end of the class on day 18

• Wow
Reactions: lockerxx

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well he has at least asset, which has a few asymmetric poses. Most of the ones from are asymmetric. I guess it really just depends on what L&P thinks will fit the story. Like Emma showing off by talking about partial differential equations at the end of the class on day 18
I just wonder if L&P will go with visual or touch or maybe both,if they partner up.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Are a race between sam and Dylan to have sex with Sophia
It sounds like it
Only L&P will know the answer to that, and whoever it is that will win. But without any information on the future Sam events, it's just speculation as to what will happen.

And what about Ellie and Patricia? Just going by the highlighted characters, they're in there too.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
sexy poses,a lot of touching and nudity!!!
It sounds like it
i think the lesbian sex will come first.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
It sounds like it
Well, the characters and approaches are by nature and design different, one is a neighbor the other one is her own son and the approach towards Sophia is different, although Sophia already loves and trust Dylan because he is her son so...for me obviously, I would say that Dylan will get something sexual with Sophia before Amber's son but that's because I prefer that path over the other and their progress has been a bit more substantial.

Only L&P will know the answer to that, and whoever it is that will win. But without any information on the future Sam events, it's just speculation as to what will happen.

And what about Ellie and Patricia? Just going by the highlighted characters, they're in there too.
Indeed, only L&P knows the true answer to that, and yes, all we can do so far is just to speculate.

As for Ellie and Patricia, I'd say a race can be or should be just between Ellie and Patricia, for the common grounds, both women, both related and both loved and trust by Sophia so it's more "equalized"...if there HAS to be a race then it should only be between them that way they're racing on the same path. Racing against Dylan and Amber's son it's not really valid because it's not the same, for gender, paths, and approaches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plnjr987
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes