PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hi Guys, I played this game about 2 years ago and not much had happened in the story at that point so decided to leave it a long while. So from what i've read still not much has happened yet but it's getting close? am i correct? is it worth playing yet or waiting another few years?
waiting another 3 years

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I would also like to see the mother with her son, then her daughter and finally I would like to see brother and sister having a good time
Well having another look at the roadmap, I noticed that there are two days in a row (playable day 23 and 24) with no Dylan events. Playable day 24 is the last day Sophia has to change Dylan's grades. And Aiden's final task (assuming a task each schoolday as it now seems to be) is on playable day 25, which does have a Dylan event, so it appears to be significant for the Dylan route. How significant, I have no information.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well having another look at the roadmap, I noticed that there are two days in a row (playable day 23 and 24) with no Dylan events. Playable day 24 is the last day Sophia has to change Dylan's grades. And Aiden's final task (assuming a task each schoolday as it now seems to be) is on playable day 25, which does have a Dylan event, so it appears to be significant for the Dylan route. How significant, I have no information.
playable day 18.Bennet
Playable day 25,Aiden
Can't wait

Last edited:

takuya.aihara

Jul 21, 2019
How to download iPhone
If I understood your question correctly: while Ren'py does support iOS devices I think you'll need to contact the author to see if there's an iOS release of the title.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just had a thought ... the Exercise Studio is approximately the size of Sophia's living room, so what if it's actually in a private residence like Claire's place?

Reactions: afterlights
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes