Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Emma you know the shy ones are always the fastest ones for this kind of things.:ROFLMAO: for real alyssa or natalie.
I thought Emma was now locked out of the lesbian route, because to continue her route you need to set her up with Dylan

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
So, we're going to have to wait another couple of months for the next update it seems. I keep thinking of becoming a patron but I have a few pledges in with other artists & their rates of production are faster. There's only so much anyone can commit, meaning I'll probably not subscribe unless the episodes were to become more frequent.
As a change from all the who'll do what with X, Y, or Z, I'd really appreciate Sophia attending a professional photoshoot. There has already been the hint of such a potential scenario with Liam's company & there are a host of other voluntary or coercive possibilities. Sophia needs the money, so why not? Day wear, evening wear, office wear, lingerie, (plus microkinis of course), it could outdo the bikini shoot. As the day continued the professional photographer might gradually persuade Sophia, who would have had a few fortifying drinks, out of her clothes for some "tasteful, artistic beauty" shots. Such a scene should appeal whatever path(s) are being pursued.

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
So, we're going to have to wait another couple of months for the next update it seems. I keep thinking of becoming a patron but I have a few pledges in with other artists & their rates of production are faster. There's only so much anyone can commit, meaning I'll probably not subscribe unless the episodes were to become more frequent.
As a change from all the who'll do what with X, Y, or Z, I'd really appreciate Sophia attending a professional photoshoot. There has already been the hint of such a potential scenario with Liam's company & there are a host of other voluntary or coercive possibilities. Sophia needs the money, so why not? Day wear, evening wear, office wear, lingerie, (plus microkinis of course), it could outdo the bikini shoot. As the day continued the professional photographer might gradually persuade Sophia, who would have had a few fortifying drinks, out of her clothes for some "tasteful, artistic beauty" shots. Such a scene should appeal whatever path(s) are being pursued.
exactly

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
anything, as long as you speed up the updates

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
My opinion. Something unexpected but not with her husband. He's talking about sex. Before and after, no more casual event, So, it will be a casual event without previous approach. I don't say someone new but has to be a third level character.
Looks like 16th day will be turning point. By the way where are we now? 18th game day = ? playable day
"event without previous approach" - Do You mean forced sex? even might be rape?

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Looks like 16th day will be turning point. By the way where are we now? 18th game day = ? playable day
"event without previous approach" - Do You mean forced sex? even might be rape?
No. Consent sex with someone, but wild. I'm sorry for that guy, he'll be traumatized ;)
day18 gameday = playable day11.

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
Hi Guys, I played this game about 2 years ago and not much had happened in the story at that point so decided to leave it a long while. So from what i've read still not much has happened yet but it's getting close? am i correct? is it worth playing yet or waiting another few years?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes