DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
A quick History lesson on Rendering our Favorite Games for all those going on about time -

The Humbling Experience (Yesteryear)

3rdDayYoga1.png

Rendered 1024x768 with a G3 and G2 Character. This would take about 10 minutes to set up, no lighting used as they are using the Camera Light, a close up with no feet grounding of characters (they are probably floating in the air guys), then 5 minutes to Render.

A Wife and Mother (Today)
1.png

Probably 1920x1080 HD with 4 G3 Characters converted into G8 Characters with HDRI lighting and Bloom On too... probably an hour setting up (making sure those 4 Sexy Asses are just sat on the Mats just right) and an hour rendering with a Top NVIDIA Card.

The Games have changed people, the DAZ System is much Higher Quality and so much Slower to render today. If a Game is coming out at High Speed and High Quality it's probably got a multi personnel Team with lots of PC's. Which means lots of mouths to share the Cake out with too. Solo Dev's can't compete with that so we work around the Clock trying to keep up.

Here endeth the Lesson ;)

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
For example, my rendering time was 1 hour 55 minutes... on 1660ti... A very lot?
A quick History lesson on Rendering our Favorite Games for all those going on about time -

The Humbling Experience (Yesteryear)

3rdDayYoga1.png

Rendered 1024x768 with a G3 and G2 Character. This would take about 10 minutes to set up, no lighting used as they are using the Camera Light, a close up with no feet grounding of characters (they are probably floating in the air guys), then 5 minutes to Render.

A Wife and Mother (Today)
1.png

Probably 1920x1080 HD with 4 G3 Characters converted into G8 Characters with HDRI lighting and Bloom On too... probably an hour setting up (making sure those 4 Sexy Asses are just sat on the Mats just right) and an hour rendering with a Top NVIDIA Card.

The Games have changed people, the DAZ System is much Higher Quality and so much Slower to render today. If a Game is coming out at High Speed and High Quality it's probably got a multi personnel Team with lots of PC's. Which means lots of mouths to share the Cake out with too. Solo Dev's can't compete with that so we work around the Clock trying to keep up.

Here endeth the Lesson ;)

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Was there any dialogue specific to this event in the game? It could be something Claire, Marie, and Patricia already do... together.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
You are treading on very dangerous ground with a statement like that,besides its Vicky.
My initial thought when you posed the question, is that it would indeed be vicky. But wouldn't think that she'd be mentioned as part of the update since she is among one of the more prominent characters?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My initial thought when you posed the question, is that it would indeed be vicky. But wouldn't think that she'd be mentioned as part of the update since she is among one of the more prominent characters?
Vicky is back on playable day 12

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Was there any dialogue specific to this event in the game? It could be something Claire, Marie, and Patricia already do... together.
I would need to check the script for that but as far as I know yoga was never mentioned in the game

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Vicky is back on playable day 12
Hmm. Ok then, she could be the instructor and they share a brief moment to set up their rendezvous on the next day.

Sam's concert is on day 12 as well right? I imagine that could end up being the most complex rendering scenes to date.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hmm. Ok then, she could be the instructor and they share a brief moment to set up their rendezvous on the next day.

Sam's concert is on day 12 as well right? I imagine that could end up being the most complex rendering scenes to date.
Yes playable 12 evening,the whole evening,if L&P does not change it.
He also said something about a twist in this update and the teaser picture is not the one that he will use in the yoga event.
Attention: To avoid spoilers, this teaser render is not exactly how it will be in the game later!

Reactions: DonkeyFace

takuya.aihara

Jul 21, 2019
It's been quite a while since I last visited this thread, and I'm glad to see there's progress toward the next release. Looking forward to diving back into the story this summer. Should be fun!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That first sex scene will be with someone, who is completely unexpected. It also might be brand new character, after all that's favorite L&P's strategy: constantly introduce new characters to allow teasing go on and forget/hang near red line old ones.
If you're referring to this post, it says something unexpected, not someone unexpected. Ellie has several events that day, and Dylan has none, at least the last we were told.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes