ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I'm sorry. I didn't want to create confusion here. I did a photoshop with real people and real scenarios, not 3D models, I thought that it was evident and the people would notice it. I didn't imagine that some people would believe that it was a render from the game.

I wrote 'spoiler?' thinking that it was equal to: 'Is this going to happen?'

Reactions: Plnjr987 and Mikk88

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm sorry. I didn't want to create confusion here. I did a photoshop with real people and real scenarios, not 3D models, I thought that it was evident and the people would notice it. I didn't imagine that some people would believe that it was a render from the game.

I wouldn't worry over it and no it will not happen

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Wow, so real photo. You are printed first, right?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I wouldn't worry over it and no it will not happen
But something will happen with those photos, right? Why the dev did that Dylan take them, if that will not have a repercussion later? It could be: the photos shared online or in a magazine or being discovered by Ellie or someone else.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But something will happen with those photos, right? Why the dev did that Dylan take them, if that will not have a repercussion later? It could be: the photos shared online or in a magazine or being discovered by Ellie or someone else.
The pictures are encrypted in a folder on Dylan's pc and he also had to deleted some pictures.
Ask yourself why Dylan would share these pictures and wreck the trust that he is building up with his mother.
the pictures could be seen by someone snooping on Dylan's computer yea it could be possible,but as far as we know the pictures will not play a part.

Last edited:

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
You mean the post from a round 2 years a go?The game story has changed since then
I thought that Dylan take some pictures of Sophia
Did Sophia retake all the picture that Dylan take so someone take the picture and put it in the magazine

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I used a stock photo, actually it was just a filter by default.
No, I am interested in procedure. You used a stock photos, put the Sophia's photo on those stock photo with PS, printed it and later you used a real mags, the printed page and a real woman.?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Actually not truth at all.The incest is a common practice in the higherst elite of all countries,especially the one governing the country.Way back in the time they were usually among the most educated/if not even the only/
The problem is that we have to wait at least for task 10 or late, for something of that magnitude.And task 10 is probably around day 22-25.She will have sex with someone way before that.
It's true that incest was deliberately practiced by some ruling families, starting with ancient Egypt. This had it's foundation in the belief that their blood was actually divine & should be kept pure by keeping it in the family. There were problems as a result but I won't comment on events of 5,000 years ago, except to say that no doubt some marriages were happy & some weren't, just as now.
Ancient peoples didn't always appreciate the dangers to children born as a result of consanguinity. Medieval times saw the Vatican involved, as special dispensation from the Pope was sometimes required when relatives married, making it pretty obvious that this wasn't just your everyday incestuous royal union. Dangers by this time were better understood.
It was the Hapsburg dynasty of Austria & Spain who witnessed the development of the "Hapsburg chin," seen in many portraits & a result of too many incestuous relationships. One monarch, who by all accounts would today have been classified as having special needs was Carlos II of Spain. Through no fault of his own he was mentally impaired but forced to "rule" for years. He had a miserable time on the throne & unable to produce an heir, his death led to international war.
Oh yeah, you carry on Dylan....

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
A small bet between us for fun? :giggle:
Who will fuck Sophia first (male, no lesbian) :unsure:
I guess Dylan, amongst the males, Dylan is the one who has been doing more with Sophia and Sophia has shown more to him than anyone else. Plus Sophia already loves and trusts Dylan so it's like a next step in the already ongoing journey to that.

Hmm, no lesbian? I guess Dylan :unsure:
I agree with you 400% hehe. I guess so too, it would make sense to be either Dylan for males or Ellie for females, then maybe eventually the others.

The pictures are encrypted in a folder on Dylan's pc and he also had to deleted some pictures.
Ask yourself why Dylan would share these pictures and wreck the trust that he is building up with his mother.
the pictures could be seen by someone snooping on Dylan's computer yea it could be possible,but as far as we know the pictures will not play a part.
Yeah, he only kept 2 pictures, encrypted and in an external hard drive probably hidden somewhere in his room.

Unless a player decided to go for the "cuckold" stat for Dylan :rolleyes: for him to share those pictures with anyone. Other than that, No, he wouldn't share those pictures with anyone, he is already very protective and defensive of Sophia so the last thing he would like is to share a treasure and memento of that fashion show with his mother, it would definitely destroy all the trust Sophia has for him, she would still love him as a Mother does but she'd be really angry and disappointed if he does that, so, Nah, Dylan wouldn't share his precious mementos with anyone.

Yeah, I agree that it's possible that it could be seen by someone but that person needs to know where to find the hard drive, decode the encryption in order to see those pictures and even be aware of their existence and no one, as far as the game has gone, has that level of hacking and computer expertise other than Dylan himself. So I agree with you, not happening and the pictures are there just for him without playing a part.

Last edited:

gnole13

May 29, 2020
It's a nice work. It's not PS, or not only. Look at her finger, it's over the page, covering Sophia's arm. Can't do this with PS. Right image, the page has a small angle starting from woman hand.

About Sophia first straight sex, from L&P old messages: will be "casual". Could be Tyler/friend of .... or someone connected with Aiden's task.
View attachment photo4.webp 578411_548251028524172_21624610_n.jpg

Here are the originals. Thanks to the google image search :)))

Reactions: Kobudo27
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes