Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
:D you really adding fuel to the fire eh?

Well technically her husband is the first male as on good wife route, sure they do have sex.

However, on the filthy route, I think it will be Dylan, Sam or Aiden and am going with Aiden.
Obviously, I don't count her husband, that's something else.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
it's just something I noticed in the game too:
The number of showers they take lol. With them water is inexpensive.
Just the shower with Ellie lol, there are liters and liters that go away.

Oct 31, 2019
Prob one of the senior citizens :sleep: Nah, she has found out she can only get off from girls. So.... Most likely it will be on a path I am not on at all. ha

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
is that fan art or an actual preview image on Patreon?

am leaning towards it being fan art of Sophia looking at herself in a magazine.
It's not even fan-art, it's just images from this game photoshopped in to stock images of real women reading a magazine.

A small bet between us for fun? :giggle:
Who will fuck Sophia first (male, no lesbian) :unsure:
Just because I want it to be the first non-husband male, I'll say Dylan. Being a mother always comes first, so therefore she should take care of her kids first before giving it away to anybody else. ;)

But, I think Ellie will get there before any guy does. Not full-on sex, per se, but at least a bit of fingering and licking. :love:

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Some information for you on who will have sex intercourse with Sophia first..
It will be somebody that you don't expect it to be
someone you don't expect ok.
But that doesn't necessarily mean someone we don't know.
If we follow the logic of L&P on this point, then Dylan, Sam are excluded since they are too obvious.
Or it is still a new character who will make his appearance.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It's a nice work. It's not PS, or not only. Look at her finger, it's over the page, covering Sophia's arm. Can't do this with PS. Right image, the page has a small angle starting from woman hand.
It's not even fan-art, it's just images from this game photoshopped in to stock images of real women reading a magazine.
About Sophia first straight sex, from L&P old messages: will be "casual". Could be Tyler/friend of .... or someone connected with Aiden's task.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's a nice work. It's not PS, or not only. Look at her finger, it's over the page, covering Sophia's arm. Can't do this with PS. Right image, the page has a small angle starting from woman hand.

About Sophia first straight sex, from L&P old messages: will be "casual". Could be Tyler/friend of .... or someone connected with Aiden's task.
You mean the post from a round 2 years a go?The game story has changed since then

Reactions: Plnjr987

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
A small bet between us for fun? :giggle:
Who will fuck Sophia first (male, no lesbian) :unsure:
In my opinion, from the moment the developer promotes a poll among his patrons to know which is their favorite character (except Sophia's), it's a bit like asking them who they would like Sophia to have sex with. Therefore it's fair to expect that the first one to have sex with Sophia will be the last one in this poll, or even better we'll have to look for him among those who weren't even included in the poll as Mr. Bennett or Tyler.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In my opinion, from the moment the developer promotes a poll among his patrons to know which is their favorite character (except Sophia's), it's a bit like asking them who they would like Sophia to have sex with. Therefore it's fair to expect that the first one to have sex with Sophia will be the last one in this poll, or even better we'll have to look for him among those who weren't even included in the poll as Mr. Bennett or Tyler.
Bennet is not set to appear again till playable day 18,Sophia gives him her answer.No idea on Tyler though.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Let's get this straight. :D
If first is Sam we have emotions involved. Sophia can't fuck Sam and next day Dylan :confused:. Same with Dylan, imagine, next day Dylan wants more.
With Dylan/Sam or some other guy she is cheating on Liam. To liberate herself and accept that she needs sex and Liam is not the only one better a stranger or someone she doesn't meet often.
Later, after this first step, as an unfaithful wife ;), Sofia can try another yogurt.

Reactions: Mikk88

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Bennet is not set to appear again till playable day 18,Sophia gives him her answer.No idea on Tyler though.
If I remember correctly, some time ago on this thread I read that the first extramarital sexual intercourse with a man, would take place on the 19th playable day, so it would be plausible that Mr. Bennett is the first to have this chance.

Reactions: satoshi36
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes