Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Small room, private. All will happen between them. They've paired up, see later, but Patricia isn't going to miss the opportunity. Will be interesting. Claire has a big cleavage and bigger ass ;)
If they pair up at some point to so some poses, then I think we have 3 possible scenarios here and maybe we can even choose which one we want to see:
  1. Sophia pairs with Patricia which furthers the path with her
  2. Sophia pairs with Claire creating a new lesbian path with her
  3. Sophia pairs with Marie which either opens a path with her and/or it makes her more tempted towards Ellie as they're close in age.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If they pair up at some point to so some poses, then I think we have 3 possible scenarios here and maybe we can even choose which one we want to see:
  1. Sophia pairs with Patricia which furthers the path with her
  2. Sophia pairs with Claire creating a new lesbian path with her
  3. Sophia pairs with Marie which either opens a path with her and/or it makes her more tempted towards Ellie as they're close in age.
Not bad :D , but I hope to see a lesbian swing. Teaching, helping one another.:)
But naked yoga should be absolutely great.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
I was talking(e-mailing) L&P as I had some concerns with the game and I was ready to walk away but all is good.
Thanks for your concerns
LMFAO. As expected, you have literally tried to make this game all about what you want / don't want in the game.

You had some concerns about the game?!? How pompous. Way to ruin a developer's vision and story for their game.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The thing is, does l&p want to make it realistic ? Or will he make it as if one week of training would be enough for Dylan to beat Aiden and his gang ? The Dylan/Sophia route is one of the most unrealistic in the game as incest is super creepy in real life. It almost always occurs in families with low level of education, low iq and that are secluded. The complete opposite of the Parker family. As for those who would respond that she does all this because she loves her children, I would say there’s a difference between love and self respect. The Dylan route starts because Dylan never had a girlfriend. They talk about it. Then Dylan ask if she can show him her boobs because he has never saw a naked woman before. She says no, he asks if she can teach him how to kiss, she says no, he pouts, she has pity, he goes to the kitchen, starts washing the dishes, his mom says no, he pouts again, Sophia accepts some of his request . And that’s just the beginning of their journey. Just take Dylan in this scenario. He’s 16 or 17, and he ask his mom to show him her boobs like it’s perfectly normal. If I asked my mother something like that she would ask what is wrong with me . And if I insisted she would have slapped me in the face and send me to a doctor to see what was wrong in my head. In fact all the incest side of the story doesn’t make sense with the setting and the background of the Parkers . Sophia and Dylan seems to come from Alabama, Ellie does a prank on Dylan that could have cost his life, she doesn’t express any regret and when Sophia scold her, she’s completely dismissive of what Sophia says. No punishment, nothing. She even tell her mother that they’re going to the club in the evening. All this rant to say that I wouldn’t be surprised if the Aiden situation will be resolved in a really unrealistic manner. L&p has put himself in the corner with Aiden and I don’t see it how he can resolve it in a satisfactory answer. ( Sorry for the big block of text and if I don’t make sense, English is not my first language and I’m drunk )
It's true, what's going on with Dylan is completely unrealistic & unbelieveable. If you're really drunk, you still "hit the nail on the head." Dylan's behaviour with Sophia has in no way been calculated to elicit erotic feelings in any woman, let alone his own mother. Sophia would have made an appointment for him with a reputable psychiatrist, if only on the basis of wanting him to grow up well-adjusted sexually & not maybe store up problems for his life moving forwards. If I was into incest, I would have to rationalise that Sophia herself was subconsciously willing for it to happen. Sophia's monologues in the game appear to indicate that it is the expanation the Dev has chosen.
As for beating up Aiden, while that might be very satisfying for Dylan (& all the Aiden haters), it would not solve the problem but could well make it worse. Aiden, or at least his uncle, are within the same social strata as Dylan's family but that doesn't preclude the use of underworld contacts. Any hasty action from a freshly trained Dylan, would IMO escalate matters in ways that might not be predictable but would always be bad.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It's true, what's going on with Dylan is completely unrealistic & unbelieveable. If you're really drunk, you still "hit the nail on the head." Dylan's behaviour with Sophia has in no way been calculated to elicit erotic feelings in any woman, let alone his own mother. Sophia would have made an appointment for him with a reputable psychiatrist, if only on the basis of wanting him to grow up well-adjusted sexually & not maybe store up problems for his life moving forwards. If I was into incest, I would have to rationalise that Sophia herself was subconsciously willing for it to happen. Sophia's monologues in the game appear to indicate that it is the expanation the Dev has chosen.
As for beating up Aiden, while that might be very satisfying for Dylan (& all the Aiden haters), it would not solve the problem but could well make it worse. Aiden, or at least his uncle, are within the same social strata as Dylan's family but that doesn't preclude the use of underworld contacts. Any hasty action from a freshly trained Dylan, would IMO escalate matters in ways that might not be predictable but would always be bad.
Unrealistic with Dylan but realistic with Ellie. Come on.
I'm playing lesbian, but you know, like let them warm up a little or two guys go whoring and the one with the biggest dick leaves the other to fuck first, to warm the bitch up.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Formerly 'I told you so'
Jun 25, 2017
Sophia went to take a shower with her daughter and what happened is even more unbelievable than the dylan path.
Nothing about this story is realistic

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
Well said! Now the question is, which member will fuck Sofia first? And it will definitely not be Dylan, Dylan is the Puppy!
I want sex bro. I want to someone please fuck SOPHIA !!!!!! enoughhh , ı dont watch a any touching sophia by other people :(

I want to see sophias hot vagina and asshole.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Nexer & viper6, I agree with both of you. Well, I never said it was realistic with Ellie, (it's even less plausible than the Dylan path), but we just had to talk about the lad, so I was leaving his sister out of it. I love this game & I could be wrong but the game does seem to be "drifting," to put it mildly. I believe that part of the reason is the fact that both kids are being included in the potential (slow) incest path. O.K. it is to appeal to varied tastes, I understand but I am thinking that the set-up is somewhat incest & lesbian heavy, at the moment. I still have some hopes for Don Morello, while at the same time being one of those here who thinks there are too many characters in the game.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
I still have some hopes for Don Morello, while at the same time being one of those here who thinks there are too many characters in the game.
I have the same feeling too. Even it is good to look at the whole story as a nice sexy tv drama without any stupid social restriction, I still find a little bit hard to play without feeling that all choices that I made will lose something.
I want allll :))))

Reactions: Elemo

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Is there anyone besides me who wants to see some father and daughter or the whole family scene?
(My plan is to become the most degenerate perverts of the member of the Degenerate Perverts Club :ROFLMAO:;):ROFLMAO:)
You're definitely NOT the only one, I too liked the idea of Liam & Ellie but L&P confirmed long ago that it was not meant to happen so...oh well...life goes on, but I also thought about it when I start playing the game, glad to see I'm not the only one. Also, not happening the whole family at least as far as we know but that would've been cool!! The Parkers for the Parkers haha.

If not that, then I'm also in favor of a "Mothers & Sons" Orgy, Sophia & Dylan, Alyssa & Zac, and Amber and her son.
:sneaky: :cool: (y)
Though I also doubt that will ever happen hehehe.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Formerly 'I told you so'
Jun 25, 2017
Nexer & viper6, I agree with both of you. Well, I never said it was realistic with Ellie, (it's even less plausible than the Dylan path), but we just had to talk about the lad, so I was leaving his sister out of it. I love this game & I could be wrong but the game does seem to be "drifting," to put it mildly. I believe that part of the reason is the fact that both kids are being included in the potential (slow) incest path. O.K. it is to appeal to varied tastes, I understand but I am thinking that the set-up is somewhat incest & lesbian heavy, at the moment. I still have some hopes for Don Morello, while at the same time being one of those here who thinks there are too many characters in the game.
Very lesbian heavy.

3.40 star(s) 488 Votes