jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You can't compare the wait times for L&P to DrPinCake. BADIK is one of the most complex games there is, while this one is basically a regular VN.

I don't think there is a comparable game to this ( regular VN ) that takes this long to make. I think the issue is there are just way too many routes/characters. In the last update, one of my saves was over in about 2 minutes because it didn't progress any of the updated routes. He won't do it obviously, but eliminating some characters/routes would make the game better.

I think he should hire a helper. I don't see a reason he shouldn't, he has the funds to hire someone to help him render, a lot of developers have render helpers. He *only* has 1200 patrons, but I think that is a lot lower than what he could have if the updates were regular. This is the only notable incest game with a mom MC there is, it doesn't have any legitimate competition in the genre.

Most games from this games "era" are complete or nearing completion, while this one hasn't even had a non-husband sex scene yet ;)

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
ok can someone give me a good reason why there are people bitching over sophia flipflops i mean really she cant wear heels or barefoot all the time and it is summer so women do wear flipflops and if we r upset about how the foot or leg is angled in the shot the dev is trying to hurry to get the update out to everyone thats bitching about how slow it is but i have noticed that 2 other games have slowed on there updates and those r jessica o'neil hard news and foot of the mountain. then i see L&P gets on here which he has said he hates coming here because everyone is bitching about something and what do people do bitch to L&P about flip flops and slow updates.OWow great job dumbasses that make him work faster and harder to get updates out shake my damn head

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Boring soap opera.
This depends on what you are looking for in the game.

For me AWAM been a perfect experience what I have applied.
The mother of the family is looking for herself and somedays maybe turns wild.

This is like Nolan’s Batman movies trilogy vs Marvel’s movies, you like both but expect the other from both.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

roro

May 29, 2017
Truth and wrong at the same time.Yes it is that many updates for 34 months,but you forget that most of them are in 2017/2018.For last 20 months AWAM is having only 7 updates.
It isn't wrong and I didn't forget anything. And even if you take the last 20 months only, L&P average update time is less than 3 months, much faster than "2 and a half updates per year"

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
It isn't wrong and I didn't forget anything. And even if you take the last 20 months only, L&P average update time is less than 3 months, much faster than "2 and a half updates per year"
who are you trying to lure with these false statistics. Pinkcake deliver around 2 000 renders per update which explane the gap between updates. while L&P deliver only around 300 to 400 and the gap is almost the same.

Reactions: satoshi36

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not really.if you go only with day 9/takes more than 150 days/,day 10/more than 200 days/ and day 11/again more than 200 days and probably even more/you will find that so far they are around 550 days and still counting.At the end it will be probably 19 months.Yes that is bigger number of updates than BAD,but just because you split a day on 2,3 or whatever you choose doesn't make it with more content.
Still it's not that bad.
The game still have much more incest content than other games that are promoted to be incest after more than 2 years of development.

Reactions: Hlextor

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Boring soap opera.
yeah, same ole people spouting the same ole complaints in here, ya'll got a answer on updates from L&P, me and others in this thread (many times), but here y'all are still complaining about the updates and when they released.

if you don't accept the answer, that is fine but S.T.F.U already and quit whining :)

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
There is
  1. Shower scenes with Sophia and Ellie
  2. Bath scene with Dylan jerking in shower
  3. Janitor jerks while watching a naked Sophia
  4. Bikini show with Sophia + Dylan and Sam
  5. Zach helping Sophia getting out of the Tanning bed
  6. Underwear flash by Sophia to Dylan and Sam early in-game (when she thought only her husband was in)
  7. Sam spies on Sophia when she knows he watching (playing basketball with Liam and Dylan)
  8. Basketball game with Sophia vs. Dylan + Sam, they are pressing up against her and other things
  9. Her top pops open when Sophia plays a computer game with Dylan + Sam
  10. Ellie + shy student from school and Sophia change in the same locker room
  11. Sophia either caught naked in the gym by a group of guys or ends up naked in the shower cubicle with a naked Patricia
  12. Dylan jerks off while watching Sophia and she knows about it at the beach, she also shows him her breasts another time
  13. Sex scene with her husband Liam on good wife route
  14. Moving guys get a good view of Sophia and ask personal questions, then see Ellie in nightwear
  15. Then there are Aiden challenges in the classroom which the last one she flashes her underwear to the whole class
  16. Sophia spies on new maid when she changing
  17. She teases Dylan and Sam in the morning as well
but sure there are no sex scenes in AWAM *facepalm*

There is actually 1 sex scene and plenty of erotic scenes, sure there are ones am forgetting as well.
Wait, I thought the scene with the janitor in the shower Sophia was her in a bikini/swimwear?

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
There is
  1. Shower scenes with Sophia and Ellie
  2. Bath scene with Dylan jerking in shower
  3. Janitor jerks while watching a naked Sophia
  4. Bikini show with Sophia + Dylan and Sam
  5. Zach helping Sophia getting out of the Tanning bed
  6. Underwear flash by Sophia to Dylan and Sam early in-game (when she thought only her husband was in)
  7. Sam spies on Sophia when she knows he watching (playing basketball with Liam and Dylan)
  8. Basketball game with Sophia vs. Dylan + Sam, they are pressing up against her and other things
  9. Her top pops open when Sophia plays a computer game with Dylan + Sam
  10. Ellie + shy student from school and Sophia change in the same locker room
  11. Sophia either caught naked in the gym by a group of guys or ends up naked in the shower cubicle with a naked Patricia
  12. Dylan jerks off while watching Sophia and she knows about it at the beach, she also shows him her breasts another time
  13. Sex scene with her husband Liam on good wife route
  14. Moving guys get a good view of Sophia and ask personal questions, then see Ellie in nightwear
  15. Then there are Aiden challenges in the classroom which the last one she flashes her underwear to the whole class
  16. Sophia spies on new maid when she changing
  17. She teases Dylan and Sam in the morning as well
but sure there are no sex scenes in AWAM *facepalm*

There is actually 1 sex scene and plenty of erotic scenes, sure there are ones am forgetting as well.
1. Is kissing = sex now?
2. I guess everytime I fap, I'm having sex.
3. See 2.
4. Where's the sex?
5. See 4.
6. See 4.
7. See 4.
8. See 4.
9. See 4.
10. See 4.
11. See 4.
12. See 2.
13. There we have it, a sex scene.
14. See 4.
15. See 4.
16. See 4.
17. See 4.

I'm not one of those "GIBE US SEX DEV" people but besides the gw route, there is no sex. That what people mostly complain about and that's what the dev knows most people want, which is way the lesbian route goes first, that way the cow lasts longer ;)

Reactions: F4iunyl3x

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Dr PinkCake delivered 5 updates (not including bug fixes) in 20 months. That's 4 months per update (actually it's closer to 5 months per update, if you add the time he worked on the first release).
L&P delivered 15 updates (16, including the rpgm version) in 34 months. That's 2 months and 1 week per update (2 months and 2 weeks if you take out the first release).
Comparing the content that DPC delivers vs L&P, this is hilarious if you're trying to defend L&P.
Storywise DPC is miles ahead and he actually has a game (with several mechanisms like social network, minigames, unlockables etc), not just a VN like AWAM where you just click and read.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Comparing the content that DPC delivers vs L&P, this is hilarious if you're trying to defend L&P.
Storywise DPC is miles ahead and he actually has a game (with several mechanisms like social network, minigames, unlockables etc), not just a VN like AWAM where you just click and read.
if you hate the game so much why you keep coming back?

D

Deleted member 840101

viper6 man, knock it off. Everybody has different taste. If you don't like this game, that's fine, you made your point. Now just knock it off and go talk in a thread which you like.
For a game that you hate so much you are spending too much of your time here.

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
Man does this thread have some hive mentality. Look, people, you love the game I get it. But this game and L&P has some legitimate problems. You guys got to see that. So, there is gonna be people who are gonna voice their displeasure. And guess what this thread is not only for people who like all things about it. So, you guys need to get accustomed to listening to complaints.

Some of us criticize it cause we want to see it get better. Like getting updates faster and having updates with more content. I rest my case. Peace

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
viper6 man, knock it off. Everybody has different taste. If you don't like this game, that's fine, you made your point. Now just knock it off and go talk in a thread which you like.
For a game that you hate so much you are spending too much of your time here.
if you hate the game so much why you keep coming back?
I like the VN and the characters. It's nice, a bit common story but with better renders than usual.
With a bit more discipline (and help) the dev could make this vn an actual game, have more updates and actually get more money.
--

You confusing criticism with "hating the game" or "trolling" is what makes the dev being able to milk it all with all the excuses.

Now, last time I checked I'm not being disrespectful so leave me be to say whatever I want when I want.

" Some of us criticize it cause we want to see it get better. Like getting updates faster and having updates with more content. I rest my case. Peace "

This basically. I've suggested plenty of stuff.

Btw regarding the rendering, it's funny that L&P can't render them all at once, there's always something to change last minute which prevents him from rendering 8h more each day, thus making the updates come slower. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Julius Ash

zambuki

May 12, 2018
Anyone know who are these models from game? Sorry if it's been answered, don't feel like going through 2000 pages. :]
Untitled.png Untitled2.png

D

Deleted member 840101

Man does this thread have some hive mentality. Look, people, you love the game I get it. But this game and L&P has some legitimate problems. You guys got to see that. So, there is gonna be people who are gonna voice their displeasure. And guess what this thread is not only for people who like all things about it. So, you guys need to get accustomed to listening to complaints.

Some of us criticize it cause we want to see it get better. Like getting updates faster and having updates with more content. I rest my case. Peace
Yeah, you are right. This thread is not only for those who like the game. But that doesn't mean you can complain 24/7 without any break. Just look at all the posts for the last 3 days, you'll see some complaints/trolls that has been posted repeatedly by same members.
Yes, I have a problem with this game's update speed. Some people are ok with it and some are not and there are those who play every update and troll childishly for position of slippers, lack of sex scenes(when it is obvious it is not gonna happen anytime soon), so called "Milking" etc.

If anybody post something good about this game there are 3 to 5 members( btw they are same ones who are trolling this game) who'll react "HaHa" to that post. What kind of childishness is this?

And comparing this game with other game or criticizing it won't be helpful for this game to get any better. Because I already realised that the dev has a comfort zone and he likes to work in that way.

I'm not trying to prove anything or defend the dev here rather I just want those who complaints to give it a rest.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
1. Is kissing = sex now?
2. I guess everytime I fap, I'm having sex.
3. See 2.
4. Where's the sex?
5. See 4.
6. See 4.
7. See 4.
8. See 4.
9. See 4.
10. See 4.
11. See 4.
12. See 2.
13. There we have it, a sex scene.
14. See 4.
15. See 4.
16. See 4.
17. See 4.

I'm not one of those "GIBE US SEX DEV" people but besides the gw route, there is no sex. That what people mostly complain about and that's what the dev knows most people want, which is way the lesbian route goes first, that way the cow lasts longer ;)
I said there was 1 sex scene and a bunch of erotic scenes, my whole list was to show some of the many erotic scenes.

also, for some people, the stuff in the erotic scenes is part of sex. am sure there is a word for it, something like "foreplay"

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I like the VN and the characters. It's nice, a bit common story but with better renders than usual.
With a bit more discipline (and help) the dev could make this vn an actual game, have more updates and actually get more money.
--

You confusing criticism with "hating the game" or "trolling" is what makes the dev being able to milk it all with all the excuses.

Now, last time I checked I'm not being disrespectful so leave me be to say whatever I want when I want.

" Some of us criticize it cause we want to see it get better. Like getting updates faster and having updates with more content. I rest my case. Peace "

This basically. I've suggested plenty of stuff.

Btw regarding the rendering, it's funny that L&P can't render them all at once, there's always something to change last minute which prevents him from rendering 8h more each day, thus making the updates come slower. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
yeah but you keep adding to what has been said a million times in this thread, we all sick of seeing the same ole complaints in here.

we get it, some people are unhappy with no sex scenes and amount of time it takes for a new update

we got it like a 1,000 pages ago, long past time y'all move on if you are not happy with VN.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes