underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
So it has been updated three times today?
not that i know of it seems he/she/it seems to update it daily and the day is still young so who knows but it seems they have made major progress from yesterday to today but from what i see it seems they update the progress tracker daily not hourly or simi daily or whatever

Reactions: Golomolo

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
It's not the same when it doesn't come from Lord_Xanatos
it does not matter who in the heck posts it whats done is done are you jelly i posted it before your buddy? get over yourself heck anyone can just goto LP page and see for their selves and see it they shouldnt be needing to be spoon feed just google,research i mean cmon it is not rocket science

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
it does not matter who in the heck posts it are you jelly i posted it before your buddy? get over yourself heck anyone can just goto LP page and see for their selves and see it they shouldnt be needing to be spoon feed just google,research i mean cmon it is not rocket science
Chill, I just said it's not the same... like most I'm used to seeing his post and it's easier to find with the way he does it, he doesn't just post the image but also types it all in, don't get your feelings hurt over this lol. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

dylan93

Feb 3, 2024
hello, can anyone help out, my PC is getting fixed at the moment, I cant download v0.200 to play, is there any links to websites were i can watch v0.200 pt1 and pt2 in full being played by someone eles, like johannesgaming dose ?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Stop it all L&P is a woman!
Otherwise the annoying way L&P feeds back and the current lesbian yoke doesn't explain!

Haha it's just a joke. Don't try to bully me like a girl

Oh, I'm not a sexist, i love Sophia;) (if sophia get uglier, i will change my mind)
I am also not sexist. (To be precise, I am not a misogynist.)
However, I believe that there are male roles and female roles, and that men and women are different.

I wouldn't criticize the developer of this game for that reason, even if a woman. (I'm blaming this developer for other reasons.)

However, I have said many times that this developer is female-friendly and at the same time has fantasies about women.
At the same time, I also said that this developer had too little experience with the male community. (It’s so severe that I can’t understand it.)

And this developer's valuation of women is very primitive and narrow-minded.

I felt like I had just discovered something that could resolve this paradox, and I was curious.
That's all.

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
I am also not sexist. (To be precise, I am not a misogynist.)
However, I believe that there are male roles and female roles, and that men and women are different.

I wouldn't criticize the developer of this game for that reason, even if a woman. (I'm blaming this developer for other reasons.)

However, I have said many times that this developer is female-friendly and at the same time has fantasies about women.
At the same time, I also said that this developer had too little experience with the male community. (It’s so severe that I can’t understand it.)

And this developer's valuation of women is very primitive and narrow-minded.

I felt like I had just discovered something that could resolve this paradox, and I was curious.
That's all.
Don't worry, I don't judge anyone
Also, I'm not interested in the chat you guys share at all
I'm just a crooked rat waiting for a boring update :ROFLMAO:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
1) Well, first of all it took a very long time to write the story and create the whole setting! Then searching all appropriate main character models and also the supporting actors - and to dress them all in different clothes! Then create the rpg world and all the different clothes there. I also needed to edit almost every render 2 or 3 times cause I've learned more and became better. So all in all I needed about 2-2,5k hours for it (maybe more)!!! But now it won't take thaaaat long for the next days cause I already got everything and especially the experience! But it still will take a while cause I want to create perfect scenes which I also need to edit in photoshop! I'm planning to release an update for every new playable day, every 4-6 weeks (depending on how many events on that day and how enormous they are!).
2) Thank you for the tips. I also thought about that! My first goal is at least to reach 1k - 1,5k. Then I will definitely keep on working! The money is important cause creating games on such a high level and long story you need to work on it about 24/7! For that I have to cancel college and terminate my job! And this is an important step and decision! Furthermore I need a hardcore hardware and probably 2 PC's what is also very expensive!
But currently I'm at 320$ what is really maybe not that bad within 24 hours. So, I guess I'm gonna start working on the next update soon:)

objective centered

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I don't get why lp couldn't make Vicky and a friend stumble upon Ellie and Sophia at the sauna. Still could of had same build and cutoff point as previous update. That way we get 2 story lines moving in 1 update. Sophia gets off on being watched in all storyline. Natalie would work too.

Vicky and Natalie are characters who have independent plots to extend the story.
they cannot be merged.
releases would be too short for L&P standards

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Are you talking about transgender?

There are times when women use men's voices or pretend to be men online. The reason is social distrust.

However, it is rare for a man to pretend to be a woman online. Especially if he has his own business and needs to promote it.

It is confusing to see voices and surgery appear together.
I don't know
The voice was definitely female (maybe he changed it with programs).
It's better to have someone else talk about the surgeries besides me, it might be worth signing up for the highest subscription level and chatting live :LOL:
(There is a conference call with subscribers each week, anyone who wants to be sure can just try it, There's all the information about the game, what he's planning to do and people's wishes, mostly he listens to them.)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 460 Votes