Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Nothing makes ICSTOR look good. L&P atleast releases something.

Mods only remove reviews that violate forum rules. I've seen a bunch of reviews along the lines of "dev is a scammer". Those are not reviews saying anything about the game itself, hence why they get deleted.
Not defending Icstor, as the guy fucked up royally with the end of Milfy City his most popular game to date. But your comparing a dude that at least has 5 finished games no matter if you liked the endings or not, to a dude that doesn’t even want to complete one for fear of not striking gold again…

I said it once, I will say it 100 times, L&P is a sad little coward, dude could have easily been another Dr Pink, he has better renders, it’s just his fear and attitude that holds him back, if he had or was already showing hardcore scenes in AWAM, and nearing its end, people would be happier and looking forward to his next project.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
No I did not.
I thought I made it obvious that better quality renders take more time, which in turn explains why things get slower.
This is the exact point I have been making this whole time.
So you're saying his renders are getting better every year? Because otherwise it wouldn't make sense that things are getting slower year after year. And with that said, you might wanna check out renders from ~3 years ago.

Oh, and while you're at it you might wanna check out the overall amount of renders produced every year aswell and then tell me it's completely normal that this number is going down by roughly 30% every year.

Also this;
chart.jpg

Hint: If you think L&P's render quality has gotten any better the past 2-3 years, that's only due to a tool called Topaz Labs which enhances images using AI aswell as a much more powerful rig. None of this affects development time. Sorry, let me rephrase this. Development should actually become faster with more powerful hardware and years of experience working with the same tools.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So you're saying his renders are getting better every year? Because otherwise it wouldn't make sense that things are getting slower year after year. And with that said, you might wanna check out renders from ~3 years ago.

Oh, and while you're at it you might wanna check out the overall amount of renders produced every year aswell and then tell me it's completely normal that this number is going down by roughly 30% every year.
Does he know that L&P used AI for Sophia/Dylan's events 1 and 2 and for Dylan/Ellie/Christine's event before removing AI on these updates and reverting to his other renders? I'm not sure if he knows that. He is bouncing all over the place on what models to use and their appearance, which seems like every update he's changing. So you would have to factor in how many times he changed their appearance before and after the poll on Sophia's looks this year, which adds to the overall time for CS.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Does he know that L&P used AI for Sophia/Dylan's events 1 and 2 and for Dylan/Ellie/Christine's event before removing AI on these updates and reverting to his other renders? I'm not sure if he knows that. He is bouncing all over the place on what models to use and their appearance, which seems like every update he's changing. So you would have to factor in how many times he changed their appearance before and after the poll on Sophia's looks this year, which adds to the overall time for CS.

Yeah, good point actually. L&P's back and forth wasting time on crap isn't exactly making it better. lol

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Except that L&P has gone over backwards to say that what you're talking about is exactly what we shouldn't expect. He's even told us that there'll be events on the bonus storyline on PD15.

It's in no way whatsoever going to be the lesbian day fans like me are going to enjoy. The last Elliie route event proved that.
Believe me, I would personally love it if he would have stuck to his word on axing the side jobs just for the sake of streamlining a bit, but whatever, I guess some people like them. I'll try and stay consistent, and accept that if I think Vicky and Deshawn should stay, I have to acknowledge that the old farts and the students are in it for the long haul too.

"Except that L&P has gone over backwards to say that what you're talking about is exactly what we shouldn't expect."

You must be more keyed into this than I am. I was under the impression that almost the entirety of PD15 was going to be taken up by the ranch day, and that was for sure going to be the first "real" lesbian scene. That's just from glancing at the schedule a while back, I don't follow whatever the guys says at any given moment. Maybe something changed, and I'm not privy to it, in which case I'm not above admitting that I'm wrong.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am going to say something that will give me a lot of flack here but, when you look at the render count the pace of development is not slow.
View attachment 3738174
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-201-lust-passion.5944/post-4284722

4.25 renders per day is a very good number, when you also consider their quality. These things take time.

I also do not understand the constant complain about the lack of sex. I may be wrong but the whole schedule has been laid down and L&P is pretty clear when to expect it. You know it is not going to happened for a long time still so just move on and come back in few years. There is plenty of decent titles here.
This is especially true if you are not a supporter. I can understand the frustration when you are long term financial contributor to the title, but in that case one always have the option to withdraw the funds.
When you are just leeching this title for free from here (and it is leeching, no question about it), you have absolutely no right to anything and L&P does not owe you a thing in terms of quality or quantity of the content!
Just bookmark the game and come back when there is substantial content or it matches your expectations.
Are we dismissing the dev statement the sex will happen in second or in worst case scenario third year of the game?
With current speed we will be lucky if the sex happen in a decade.

Reactions: Anteron

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Mods only remove reviews that violate forum rules. I've seen a bunch of reviews along the lines of "dev is a scammer". Those are not reviews saying anything about the game itself, hence why they get deleted.
Baloney. At one time most negative reviews were being removed. Seems to not be the case lately. It does seem it's against the (unwritten) rules to give certain games a negative review. Or at least it was.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Nothing makes ICSTOR look good. L&P atleast releases something.

Well,ICSTOR at least have 7 games completed.
L&P will never have 7 completed games.

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
In defense I can say that his project, held the bar as a very high quality work in the erotic novella genre, for was the peak of Aiden 3 task, lesbian events part one, it was straight up super beautiful and sexy, even without the sex scenes I cum really hard. :ROFLMAO:
He probably has the best combination of assets of images, and story sets, I like the second part less btw), only Dylan, Sam and Ellie was good, but everything else is garbage and a waste of time. (shota I didn't get it because of the realization, not the idea, I still think they should have been made antoganists and villains who pretend to be naive teenagers, we'll see what happens next. :WeSmart:)
I fucking hated the non-MC Sophia events, and all sorts of salons where not a shitload of interesting stuff happens, and all the interesting stuff could be fit into 30 renders.
If the first part took 2 years of development, I wouldn't have any complaints at all, I just realize that with the amount of characters that he did it was generally impossible (I'd probably be his patron.)

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Yeah, good point actually. L&P's back and forth wasting time on crap isn't exactly making it better. lol
If I remember correctly, I believe he has OCD. I believe Old Dog and Hlextor can verify this. This means nothing is good enough in his eyes. So, I would say no when people say he continuously improves his art. His mind always sees flaws, and he tries to find the magic render that he can be satisfied with, which will never be.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Well yeah, fair enough. I was more referring to ICSTOR's recent years with...well, basically nothing except for the final update of MILFY City which was delayed so many times the guy prolly made a million within that devcycle alone.

Reactions: Lust & nipple

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
At one time most negative reviews were being removed
What time would that be? I've seen a bunch of reviews getting removed which clearly broke forum rules. The ones in line with forum rules have never been deleted from my experience, lots of which are negative with at most 2 stars.

Well, you call it baloney, but in the end you can't prove it and neither can I.

Reactions: hzjujk

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021

Also this;
View attachment 3738724

Hint: If you think L&P's render quality has gotten any better the past 2-3 years, that's only due to a tool called Topaz Labs which enhances images using AI as well as a much more powerful rig. None of this affects development time. Sorry, let me rephrase this. Development should actually become faster with more powerful hardware and years of experience working with the same tools.
Seriously. You say it yourself that he uses more and more software while producing the content, yet for some reason you want everything to take the same amount of time as when he was just posing raw models in the scene software and creating screen captures.
So what if it is AI. Still needs to use it and this adds time. 4.25 renders per day is not a bad score considering the quality.
He could most likely just use the bare minimum and made the game 5 years ago. I am not disputing that, but he stated that he wants AWAM to be a quality VN and he sticks to his vision. Almost every day you get progress, yet people still cry.
I am not being delusional, of course there is some delays and degree of adjusting the time scale to get in to the next Patreon cycle for example. Of course. Also he can't just work on this project 24/7.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Seriously. You say it yourself that he uses more and more software while producing the content, yet for some reason you want everything to take the same amount of time as when he was just posing raw models in the scene software and creating screen captures.
So what if it is AI. Still needs to use it and this adds time. 4.25 renders per day is not a bad score considering the quality.
He could most likely just use the bare minimum and made the game 5 years ago. I am not disputing that, but he stated that he wants AWAM to be a quality VN and he sticks to his vision. Almost every day you get progress, yet people still cry.
I am not being delusional, of course there is some delays and degree of adjusting the time scale to get in to the next Patreon cycle for example. Of course. Also he can't just work on this project 24/7.
Quote: he stated that he wants AWAM to be a quality VN and he sticks to his vision.

I have seen this comment many times from people who use these words. So my question to you is this: Can you tell me what his vision is?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You say it yourself that he uses more and more software while producing the content
When did I say he's using more and more software? And how come you particularly leave out the important parts of my posts whenever you respond while saying the same thing over and over again without it making sense?

His computers are literally able to run hundreds of renders through the software I mentioned within an hour or two. Do you really think that results in less renders every year, or much slower development compared to lets say 3 years ago?

I've literally told you what you can look at to see for yourself how this doesn't add up, yet your response is always the same.
Almost every day you get progress, yet people still cry.
What progress? You mean the percentages on his progress bars over on Patreon? What's that got to do with him getting slower every year? You are trying to defend him, fine, but you have zero valid arguments.

I'm not even going to address the developers own statements over the years, because that's where the real fun begins. lol

Reactions: RCC14

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
When did I say he's using more and more software? And how come you particularly leave out the important parts of my posts whenever you respond while saying the same thing over and over again without it making sense?

His computers are literally able to run hundreds of renders through the software I mentioned within an hour or two. Do you really think that results in less renders every year, or much slower development compared to lets say 3 years ago?

I've literally told you what you can look at to see for yourself how this doesn't add up, yet your response is always the same.

What progress? You mean the percentages on his progress bars over on Patreon? What's that got to do with him getting slower every year? You are trying to defend him, fine, but you have zero valid arguments.

I'm not even going to address the developers own statements over the years, because that's where the real fun begins. lol

No, you keep ignoring my initial statement that quality takes time.

Do you really think that the initial renders from day 1 take the same amount time to produce as the ones from the teaser someone shared few pages back?

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Quote: he stated that he wants AWAM to be a quality VN and he sticks to his vision.

I have seen this comment many times from people who use these words. So my question to you is this: Can you tell me what his vision is?
What do you mean? I believe this is a quote from his Patreon:

"After seeing so many lower-quality adult games, where the primary goal is to show as much skin or as many h scenes as possible right from the beginning, without any good story or character development (and not even good or authentic renders!)! So, I've decided to develop my own ambitious, realistic, detail-oriented, quality-focused adult game"

He wants to create VN game with good quality renders and coherent story. So far he sticks to it.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes