Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
What do you mean? I believe this is a quote from his Patreon:

"After seeing so many lower-quality adult games, where the primary goal is to show as much skin or as many h scenes as possible right from the beginning, without any good story or character development (and not even good or authentic renders!)! So, I've decided to develop my own ambitious, realistic, detail-oriented, quality-focused adult game"

He wants to create VN game with good quality renders and coherent story. So far he sticks to it.
Did you recently join as a member of his? Because what you just posted is on his about page, which can be shredded apart by his own words.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Well I did waste some hours playing the news release... and YAWN!

Not as bad as the previous but nothing to hold my attention. Best part is the developer summed up the plot based on the shared history of Ellie and Sophia... the shower/the pool/etc. But as far as moving the needle with Sophia--notta. This last release doesn't move Sophia closure to any given pathway--or not enough.

Now had the Ellie/Sophia been a mutual love making exchange, instead of Sophia giving and Ellie taking, the whole story line and plot would have been advanced. The developer wouldn't have had to 'keep the ball rolling' with more sex scenes but just move to the next events to build up to another good point to have a sex scene. Its rather disappointing the developer is so stuck in such a predictable pattern of writing.

So I gotta ask the group here... what's next in the story for the developer to blotch? Personally... I'm not at all not impatient for the next release... if it comes out tomorrow OK... if its 5 months from now...OK

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
No, you keep ignoring my initial statement that quality takes time.

Do you really think that the initial renders from day 1 take the same amount time to produce as the ones from the teaser someone shared few pages back?
I'm not ignoring it. Guess why I told you to look at renders from 3 years ago. Out of boredom? This game's in development for like 7 years now. I'm not telling you to look at renders from day 1 for obvious reasons. I'm trying to make you understand that getting slower every single year does not make sense for various reasons, and I'm pointing you at everything you need to look at to understand it. But you keep ignoring that and instead reply with the same nonsense "quality takes time".

You said quality takes time, I told you to look at renders from 3 years ago because they have the same quality, except he produced way more overall renders in 2021.

You said the tool I mentioned adds time to the development, I told you why that's not the case. It does increase render quality slightly, which is the only difference between now and 3 years ago as he's already pushing DAZ to it's limits.

2020: 2328 renders
2021: 1872 renders
2022: 1646 renders
2023: 1123 renders

And you really try to keep going with your "quality takes time" thing? Dunno what else to tell you my guy. :LOL:

Oh, in all fairness: 2023 could in theory have another 764 renders counted towards it as Dylan+Sophia part 2 was released on January 7th, 2024. That would actually put it above 2021 in terms of overall renders, except I went with the release dates during all those years ignoring any overlap. Bottom line: Things have gotten more than abysmal ever since part 02 started in 2022, and L&P was already known as a slowmotion developer long before that.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Man in my conspirationist mind this Oz guy is just L&P sock account coming here to defend himself and argue with every criticism thrown at him
View attachment 3739097
I'm sure he's a new member and doesn't know the history of AWAM yet. He's just reading what he saw on his page and is convinced that everything is true.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
I'm not ignoring it. Guess why I told you to look at renders from 3 years ago. Out of boredom? This game's in development for like 7 years now. I'm not telling you to look at renders from day 1 for obvious reasons. I'm trying to make you understand that getting slower every single year does not make sense for various reasons, and I'm pointing you at everything you need to look at to understand it. But you keep ignoring that and instead reply with the same nonsense "quality takes time".

You said quality takes time, I told you to look at renders from 3 years ago because they have the same quality, except he produced way more overall renders in 2021.

You said the tool I mentioned adds time to the development, I told you why that's not the case. It does increase render quality slightly, which is the only difference between now and 3 years ago as he's already pushing DAZ to it's limits.

2020: 2328 renders
2021: 1872 renders
2022: 1646 renders
2023: 1123 renders

And you really try to keep going with your "quality takes time" thing? Dunno what else to tell you my guy. :LOL:

Oh, in all fairness: 2023 could in theory have another 764 renders counted towards it as Dylan+Sophia part 2 was released on January 7th, 2024. That would actually put it above 2021 in terms of overall renders, except I went with the release dates during all those years ignoring any overlap. Bottom line: Things have gotten more than abysmal ever since part 02 started in 2022, and L&P was already known as a slowmotion developer long before that.
No, answer my question. Do you think renders from PD1 took the same amount of time to produce than the ones done recently. Yes or no?

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Obviously not?????

Are you trolling or something? That's why I'm not telling you to look at renders from PD01. Hello??? Anybody there? Lmao
Ok, so if I am not mistaken every render he does involve, getting the models, getting the assets, posing, setting the lighting, capturing, doing post processing and then coding and writing into the game.
Let's assume he gets all of that in a single try, how long do you think a single render takes to make?

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Again, who cares if he makes a million renders and they are lifelike quality if there's no action? Seven. Motherfucking. Years. After 1 year no sex scenes it's way too long. He's never going to make one and is just laughing at all his suckers err.. subscribers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rythan25

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Ok, so if I am not mistaken every render he does involve, getting the models, getting the assets, posing, setting the lighting, capturing, doing post processing and then coding and writing into the game.
Let's assume he gets all of that in a single try, how long do you think a single render takes to make?
Wrong.

Anyway, I'm not creating his renders, so I couldn't tell you. But you know, you keep ignoring every bit of info provided to you, and now you suddenly wanna change the topic?

Here's another thing: Do you wanna compare an amateur who just started creating renders with someone who is working with these tools for 7 years? Because if so, you could absolutely compare PD01 and PD13/14. The newbie needs way more time to get things done, no? The experienced developer should be much faster setting everything up, but instead spends more time on quality, no?

Also, I feel like you're not quite understanding how this works. L&P doesn't have to set everything up for each render. You set the scene up ONCE. Meaning all the assets you wanna use for that event. Once that's done, all you do is pose characters and adjust clothing or in some cases lighting. You don't have to do everything from scratch for every single render. Do you think it takes L&P several hours to move an arm or a leg? Because that's the difference in the majority of renders during scenes in any game.

Are you sure about that thing you said earlier? That thing where you said you know what you're talking about? That post right there has me doubt it quite heavily if I'm being honest.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Wrong.

Anyway, I'm not creating his renders, so I couldn't tell you. But you know, you keep ignoring every bit of info provided to you, and now you suddenly wanna change the topic?

Here's another thing: Do you wanna compare an amateur who just started creating renders with someone who is working with these tools for 7 years? Because if so, you could absolutely compare PD01 and PD13/14. The newbie needs way more time to get things done, no? The experienced developer should be much faster setting everything up, but instead spends more time on quality, no?

Also, I feel like you're not quite understanding how this works. L&P doesn't have to set everything up for each render. You set the scene up ONCE. Meaning all the assets you wanna use for that event. Once that's done, all you do is pose characters and adjust clothing or in some cases lighting. You don't have to do everything from scratch for every single render. Do you think it takes L&P several hours to move an arm or a leg? Because that's the difference in the majority of renders during scenes in any game.

Are you sure about that thing you said earlier? That thing where you said you know what you're talking about? That post right there has me doubt it quite heavily if I'm being honest.
Yes, I know you load everything once but you still have to adjust assets between the shots.
Anyway, that's not important. Would you say it is safe to assume all the steps combine take around 30 minutes on average per render? Setting the scene, capturing, processing and coding into the game?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Until he gets to PD 15—Sophia/Patricia/Zoey's Ranch events, which will take him x years to complete since he has to build everything from scratch. :ROFLMAO:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Yes, I know you load everything once but you still have to adjust assets between the shots.
Anyway, that's not important. Would you say it is safe to assume all the steps combine take around 30 minutes on average per render? Setting the scene, capturing, processing and coding into the game?
How about you stop ignoring everything I say, because if I wanna talk to a wall there's a few of those right next to me. If you wanna be in denial and act like L&P is doing it just right without seeing how things are going downhill for years, ay, be my guest.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes