Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
It’s been a while since anybody has rubbed Sophia’s belly, which seems to be a little fetish of the dev’s. It’s a nice little piece of early foreplay. Sophia’s new outfit seems to invite it.

Speaking of belly rubbing, could Ryan the gym employee make an appearance? Probably not. Unless maybe it’s so DeShawn can put him in his place. Sophia swoons when guys act tough.

We’ve seen a gym rat rub her belly, a Latino rub her belly over her skirt (Alley scene), her sister, her son, a teen girl, her young female employee, her male teen neighbor, and her student. But no black belly-rubbers yet.

View attachment 3738368
Bitch got her belly rubbed more than Buddha

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
The first graph was a simple showcase of how the story is progressing so slow that a finished game can at this point be expected in 50 years, partly because he's getting constantly slower, but also because as you said yourself, the amount of renders per PD is increasing.

As for the second part of your post involving the other graph; His lowest is actually 3.08 renders/day (.v200) not 3.42, which just shows that pretty much every year he's breaking his negative records. The render quality did not really improve in part 02 either. It is pretty consistent for years with the only difference being the use of AI (Topaz Labs) and possibly different photoshop settings/filters. Other than that, he's been pushing the limits of DAZ for years. And no, running his renders through this tool doesn't even add a single day of devtime per entire PD, so that argument of yours falls flat. That's why I keep telling you to look at renders from before part 02, for example 2020 or 2021. Years where he's still released 1/3rd PD updates with higher render/day counts in general. (This is exactly what's addressing your original point, and I said all of this before, but okay)

Yes, PD's contain more content and routes, but that's got nothing to do with renders/day and it's also pretty clear that this is not a sustainable way to develop the game if he ever wants to finish it (which can be seen in graph 01), which by the way he's lied multiple times about various things regarding this point in particular. You'd know that had you been here for some time. That's not your fault obviously.

As for your comparison between PD 1+2 and 13.... What even is your point? First off, the graph does not show PD 1+2 as it starts on PD3 (Edit: My bad, the first graph starts on PD3 and apparently you've been only talking about the amount of renders as can be seen in the second graph, not the time it took). We don't know how long PD1+2 took because well...it was the first release. Anyway, your numbers suggest you're talking about PD3+4... Also, you should absolutely consider the experience he's had when starting this project compared to now, 7 years later. You can't just come here saying "higher quality blah..." but then ignore everything else. A newbie will always work much slower compared to someone with 7 years experience. The newbie will also produce lower quality content for obvious reasons. With that in mind, the gap should not be this massive as the increased quality also comes with more experience and a massive DAZ library, thus much less new stuff to make for updates and yet he's still getting slower producing less renders per year.

As you can see in the 2nd graph, he even got faster during the early PD's and kept a somewhat decent pace until roughly 2020, and that is with constantly increasing quality. Quite the opposite of what you're talking about, no? The game's been in a constant downward spiral ever since. Which is funny because that's when he's massively upgraded his hardware aswell and his Patreon started to pop off.

Regarding lower renders/day for updates involving Animations&Co; It's funny you would mention it because according to L&P, animations would never cause delays. Not getting into this, but lots of people here had many good laughs at his several contradicting statements on that topic alone.

Anyway... There's been many people like you. They come and they eventually go...or they realize that shit's not right if they stay long enough. Some are still here and just take what they can get, others like me are more vocal about the bullshit. In the end we're all in the same boat. Glad you atleast made the effort to address my points.

Cheers
Nope, fuck it. I have not looked at that summary properly before but it clearly shows a fairly stable stream of content.
The only slowdowns is when he introduces animations or reworks something. There is only one update when things get slower when this is not the case. There is clear drop in renders per day when he switched to part 2, but that comes with better looking game (quality increase - I guess it does have an impact after all.)
Updates get longer because there is more stuff in them. The numbers don't lie. I will also address all your points from the post individually so you stop crying:

As for the second part of your post involving the other graph; His lowest is actually 3.08 renders/day (.v200) not 3.42, which just shows that pretty much every year he's breaking his negative records. The render quality did not really improve in part 02 either. It is pretty consistent for years with the only difference being the use of AI (Topaz Labs) and possibly different photoshop settings/filters. Other than that, he's been pushing the limits of DAZ for years. And no, running his renders through this tool doesn't even add a single day of devtime per entire PD, so that argument of yours falls flat. That's why I keep telling you to look at renders from before part 02, for example 2020 or 2021. Years where he's still released 1/3rd PD updates with higher render/day counts in general. (This is exactly what's addressing your original point, and I said all of this before, but okay)
Yes, this update also contains 4 animations that are 44s in length. Naturally this will lower the renders per seconds. The point I did raise in my original statement - renders/s value drops with every update containing animations.

Yes, PD's contain more content and routes, but that's got nothing to do with renders/day and it's also pretty clear that this is not a sustainable way to develop the game if he ever wants to finish it (which can be seen in graph 01), which by the way he's lied multiple times about various things regarding this point in particular. You'd know that had you been here for some time. That's not your fault obviously.
No it absolutely does, because he can't just dish out the whole PD in a single update. This is impossible. Again PD1 and 2 together contained 900+ renders, PD13 consistent of 3500+. You expect him to do it in a single update? PD1 is way smaller than PD13 so of course it will take less time to complete. Compering them directly like in that chart and using as a proof of slowing development is stupid. It would only work if each PD had the same length and amount of content. Only then you can use that chart.

As for your comparison between PD 1+2 and 13.... What even is your point? First off, the graph does not show PD 1+2 as it starts on PD3 (Edit: My bad, the first graph starts on PD3 and apparently you've been only talking about the amount of renders as can be seen in the second graph, not the time it took). We don't know how long PD1+2 took because well...it was the first release. Anyway, your numbers suggest you're talking about PD3+4... Also, you should absolutely consider the experience he's had when starting this project compared to now, 7 years later. You can't just come here saying "higher quality blah..." but then ignore everything else. A newbie will always work much slower compared to someone with 7 years experience. The newbie will also produce lower quality content for obvious reasons. With that in mind, the gap should not be this massive as the increased quality also comes with more experience and a massive DAZ library, thus much less new stuff to make for updates and yet he's still getting slower producing less renders per year.
See above, also this is just your speculation and most of the time does not apply to creative work. From my own experience I spend roughly the same amount of time on a project. When I started years ago, something like this would take me 20 hours of work:
1718535568253.png
Now 20h gets me here:
1718535629388.png
and initial "sketch" like the one above only takes 30 minutes. Also worth pointing out that 20h and it is still not done. Still detailing and some correction left. Her face looks slightly off for example. The point I was rising all the time is quality does take time.

Also, thank you for proving my point. I should have looked into that summary earlier.
Anyway you all need a chill pill, because it is only going to get worse as the PD get bigger and bigger and contain more content, the updates will get smaller and smaller. That is the truth.

Additionally this is how it looks when developer does f all and just milks their fanbase:

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-campus-c3-final-redlolly.64103/

Reactions: Savilesavile

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
*Yes, skilled workers never invest more time than beginners in order to provide better results than beginners.*
View attachment 3740305
(2017 is excluded because the start date cannot be specified.)

This creator's workload or speed, is steadily and consistently declining.
(It dropped from a high of 7.60 to a low of 3.07.)

This can never be a coincidence.

It seems likely that this creator is either resting most of the day or working on other games.
Sorry what does the graph represents? The axis are not labelled. Is the Y renders/per day and X time scale? If yes, then the resolution is not precise enough. X should be update number rather than years and you will see better representation. Still downward trend, of course but I addressed why in my original post.

cates

Sep 12, 2018
No it absolutely does, because he can't just dish out the whole PD in a single update. This is impossible. Again PD1 and 2 together contained 900+ renders, PD13 consistent of 3500+. You expect him to do it in a single update? PD1 is way smaller than PD13 so of course it will take less time to complete. Compering them directly like in that chart and using as a proof of slowing development is stupid. It would only work if each PD had the same length and amount of content. Only then you can use that chart.
yeah but my question is what he really need 3500+ renders on 1pd.... dont get me wrong i like this game but vs what we have now and what we have in 1part in Part1 i have feeling like this game is stuck in one place

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
yeah but my question is what he really need 3500+ renders on 1pd.... dont get me wrong i like this game but vs what we have now and what we have in 1part in Part1 i have feeling like this game is stuck in one place
That's a good question and maybe you can do it with less renders, but would it be the same game still? I have a strong suspicion its quality would drop.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Does he really need like 3 renders every time she walks through a fucking door?
No, it doesn't need to. But it makes the game and the story more "experienceable", "smoother", more pleasant to read, a little closer to reality - I have no idea how to describe it.
I know that we have completely different points of view here, but I think it's right!
The opposite of this is APM, in which entire (long) dialogues are told with one or two pictures. You can do it that way too, but beautifully told is something different for me.
As I said, we won't agree on this.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Sorry what does the graph represents? The axis are not labelled. Is the Y renders/per day and X time scale? If yes, then the resolution is not precise enough. X should be update number rather than years and you will see better representation. Still downward trend, of course but I addressed why in my original post.
A bundle of 120 is also one update, and a bundle of 400 is also one update.
Also, some updates take 1 month and some take 4 months.

It has value as information only if the number and period of renderings per update are uniform, and your words are completely worthless right now.

And I don't see all your posts. (of course)
I only look at the posts I quote.

I just graphed the existing “number of renders per period”.

I rate your level very low, but I never imagined I would have to explain this to you.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
No, it doesn't need to. But it makes the game and the story more "experienceable", "smoother", more pleasant to read, a little closer to reality - I have no idea how to describe it.
I know that we have completely different points of view here, but I think it's right!
The opposite of this is APM, in which entire (long) dialogues are told with one or two pictures. You can do it that way too, but beautifully told is something different for me.
As I said, we won't agree on this.
There are plenty of non-adult novels that make better reading than this. There are better TEXTBOOKS and technical manuals to read than her endless internal dialogue and fully clothed renders. Like those movies that won't just get to the point. There's a reason people play these games and this one is sorely lacking. I'm glad I dropped patronage years ago due to the lack of sex scenes, but didn't think it would go THIS long, or he'd have been able to just keep milking. As long as he keeps getting all that he has no incentive to add sex scenes, so it will just be more boring stuff for the rest of his life most likely.

Also, WTF is APM?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hzjujk

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
A bundle of 120 is also one update, and a bundle of 400 is also one update.
Also, some updates take 1 month and some take 4 months.

It has value as information only if the number and period of renderings per update are uniform, and your words are completely worthless right now.

And I don't see all your posts. (of course)
I only look at the posts I quote.

I just graphed the existing “number of renders per period”.

I rate your level very low, but I never imagined I would have to explain this to you.
Sorry, he asked a reasonable question. He did it in a respectful way.
All you can do is get pissed off because you know you weren't careful enough, and you start throwing insults around.
Oh, and even though I don't agree 100% with OZtheW1ZARD on all points, he made reasonable and understandable arguments. Because unlike the two of us, he seems to know more about working on a visual story than we do.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Sorry, he asked a reasonable question. He did it in a respectful way.
All you can do is get pissed off because you know you weren't careful enough, and you start throwing insults around.
Oh, and even though I don't agree 100% with OZtheW1ZARD on all points, he made reasonable and understandable arguments. Because unlike the two of us, he seems to know more about working on a visual story than we do.
What he “knows” and what he is “reasonable” are two entirely different things.

And what do you think his reasonable argument is?

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
A Perfect Marriage.
Meh, looked it up. Hate multiple protagonist games. Much better female protag games - like Project Myrian and Victoria in the Big City. Ones that actually have sex scenes without blueballing. This one and Jessica O'Neils Hard News are the bad ones - all yakking and no sex. Also, that fucking internal dialogue - it's boring. I don't get why people like boring games. Not talking about a dev actually called "Boring Games" as his are not.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Nope, fuck it. I have not looked at that summary properly before but it clearly shows a fairly stable stream of content.
The only slowdowns is when he introduces animations or reworks something. There is only one update when things get slower when this is not the case. There is clear drop in renders per day when he switched to part 2, but that comes with better looking game (quality increase - I guess it does have an impact after all.)
Updates get longer because there is more stuff in them. The numbers don't lie. I will also address all your points from the post individually so you stop crying:

Yes, this update also contains 4 animations that are 44s in length. Naturally this will lower the renders per seconds. The point I did raise in my original statement - renders/s value drops with every update containing animations.

See above, also this is just your speculation and most of the time does not apply to creative work. From my own experience I spend roughly the same amount of time on a project. When I started years ago, something like this would take me 20 hours of work:
View attachment 3741072
Now 20h gets me here:
View attachment 3741074
and initial "sketch" like the one above only takes 30 minutes. Also worth pointing out that 20h and it is still not done. Still detailing and some correction left. Her face looks slightly off for example. The point I was rising all the time is quality does take time.

Also, thank you for proving my point. I should have looked into that summary earlier.
Anyway you all need a chill pill, because it is only going to get worse as the PD get bigger and bigger and contain more content, the updates will get smaller and smaller. That is the truth.

Additionally this is how it looks when developer does f all and just milks their fanbase:

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-campus-c3-final-redlolly.64103/
It seems you're having a really hard time understanding what I'm saying. Might aswell talk to a wall.

Your drawings and the point you're trying to make with them is hilarious aswell, as you're quite literally saying that both took the same time, except one is better than the other due to you having more experience. Which is exactly what I was getting at. You pretty much dunked on yourself with that one. lol

You're also admitting that L&P is apparently a liar when he says updates with animations aren't causing any delays. Glad to hear! Mainly because he himself says that he has a guy who is doing the animations, not himself. Kinda odd, no? Considering you noticed how those updates are usually much slower...I mean...Do I have to say more? :LOL:

Also, I've never said L&P is supposed to release a PD in 1 update either. Goes to show even more that you don't understand what I'm saying. I've also never said that PD13 were supposed to take the same amount of time as PD1+2, as you figured out yourself that there's a massive difference in renders. Never used the time difference in those PD's as proof for anything. We are talking about development speed, not the amount of renders in any particular PD. Might aswell wanna read that part again, tho I don't have much hope left for you to understand anything, really...Talking about stupid.

You keep saying that the game looks better in part 02, hence the drop in speed. I literally told you multiple times that's not really the case, told you to look at renders from ~2021 (not PD 1+2, not 3+4, not 5+6 and so on...duh), told you about AI, told you that he's pushing the limits of DAZ for years. Nothing seems to get through to you, and you once again ignored that part entirely to fit your narrative.

Regarding the last part... Why would updates get smaller when PD's get bigger? How does that make sense? Unless you're trying to say that an update covers less time of the day for this PD if it's got more content, which that I could agree with. But as I said before, that's not a sustainable way of doing things if L&P ever wants to finish this game, which by the way last time he said he wouldn't want to work on it for another 10 years....Problem with that is, the pace is constantly getting worse and there are 17 PD's left which at his current pace would take somewhere between 45-55 years.

Kinda cute reading your stuff tho. Still so innocent and naive...You'll get there eventually. Give it some time and maybe you'll think straight. :)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes